Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blair and Bush Letters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems we (the great unwashed) are never going to see the written exchanges between Tony Blair and George Bush leading to the invasion od Iraq. We will get a summation of what was in the exchanges. Is this a legitimate national security issue or just another attempt to keep the truth from the public?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

fact is, there's an element of both. there will undoubtedly be elsewhere within the exchanges that contain intel or other info thatis best pprotected from general knowledge. the will also be more personal elements which either or both who's find embarrassing to have known.

fact is, we already know the Intel was crap from the u.s. and that there were multiple layered reasons for the action that was taken. why is the personal correspondence all that important?

my view, it isn't important. but with ejections coming up in both confused in the near future it's a good political move to bring the issue back up.

over a year ago

I think the letters will show that Blair is a cunt and George Bush writes with crayons

over a year ago

"I think the letters will show that Blair is a cunt and George Bush writes with crayons "

over a year ago

Ed Snowden's probably got copies.

over a year ago

Didn't they say they were only going to release the gist of Blair's parts of the conversation?

It will be like overhearing half a mobile phone call with a Sub having a conversation with a Dom.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There may have been a post script "we needs da oil!"

over a year ago

Page 1

[i]i]GW: Hi T***, you f******. How's things? Let's get the business through. We have to **** *** ****** *******. If only my Daddy had taken care of business. Anyway, we truly value the Special Relationship between England and the United States.[/i][/i]

TB: Britain G*****, Britain...

[i]GW: Yeah, whatever. Anyway T*** we need your b*** ******** ** shoulder with our b*** and we need to k*** some I**** b***. And you know how well J*** M**** has done since he k***** my Daddy's ***. C******'s Boardroom can always find a new seat at the table.[/i]

TB: Well y** G*****, ******** ** ********, shoulder to ********.

Tell Camp David I'm looking forward to meeting him.

[i]GW: F******! [/i]

Page 2

over a year ago

"I think the letters will show that Blair is a cunt and George Bush writes with crayons "

Post new Message to Thread