Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do couples look for

Jump to newest

By *un_loving_couple_2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

west bromwich

Do couple look for couples with lots or verications or few.

We like to meet couples who only swing with couples and maybe the odd guy. But my wife finds it a turn off when see she's a couple that been with 100's of single guys

What do u lot think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always do a bit of hunting before I even open any messages... And verifications are one of the first things i check.... Personally I'm not into meeting people with tons of veris, unless they are a mix of socials as well a play meets.

Mrs

over a year ago

We just look for people that tickle our fancy.. We have some criteria that we would like, so if those boxes are ticked, we don't care about what they have done previous. As long as there is mutual attraction x

over a year ago

"We just look for people that tickle our fancy.. We have some criteria that we would like, so if those boxes are ticked, we don't care about what they have done previous. As long as there is mutual attraction x "
this

over a year ago

We like nice sexy fun people, and at clubs don't mention veris

over a year ago

We do look at verifications and they do form a part of our selection process. but quantity is never a concern

over a year ago

As a single guy, would you suggest showing the verifications?

I feel as if they are like like telling the world who you shagged, met, I like the idea of what happens stays discreet.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

By *at2Couple
over a year ago

north Down

As with our veri's not all are from people we have played with, but also from people, we have met at parties and other get togethers .

over a year ago

"As with our veri's not all are from people we have played with, but also from people, we have met at parties and other get togethers .

"

Exactly this veris only mean you have met the people not that you've fucked them

over a year ago

"As with our veri's not all are from people we have played with, but also from people, we have met at parties and other get togethers .

Exactly this veris only mean you have met the people not that you've fucked them "

ok will try it out show my veris see if beeter or worse lol

over a year ago

We are new but fully verified on cam and excited about first meet with a single guy, then looking for couple after maybe. We look for other fully verified people and non-pushy folk x

over a year ago

"We are new but fully verified on cam and excited about first meet with a single guy, then looking for couple after maybe. We look for other fully verified people and non-pushy folk x"

good luck... and damn that lucky bugger!

have fun and enjoy!

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

As long as they are nice and a sexual attraction then the quantity doesn't matter , it's a adult site for meeting like minded people , and as long as everybody is happy then that's it ,

Lynn x

over a year ago

I feel veris are worthless, anyone willing to leave a veri obviously likes you and will say nice things. If you received a bad veri you wouldn't display it anyway. Also I have left veris for people I didn't particularly enjoy and focused on the positives. And just because I think somebody is amazing doesn't mean the next person will X

over a year ago

"I feel veris are worthless, anyone willing to leave a veri obviously likes you and will say nice things. If you received a bad veri you wouldn't display it anyway. Also I have left veris for people I didn't particularly enjoy and focused on the positives. And just because I think somebody is amazing doesn't mean the next person will X"

I never use veri's as any kind of selection process. Someone might have only one veri yet have met 30,000 people!

over a year ago

"I feel veris are worthless, anyone willing to leave a veri obviously likes you and will say nice things. If you received a bad veri you wouldn't display it anyway. Also I have left veris for people I didn't particularly enjoy and focused on the positives. And just because I think somebody is amazing doesn't mean the next person will X

I never use veri's as any kind of selection process. Someone might have only one veri yet have met 30,000 people!

"

I agree, myself I have been on and off this site so many times that my profile doesn't reflect all the amazing people I have met, both socially and for fun

over a year ago

we generally dont care about how many other people have met, but more who, and what they are into, tbh.

if they have only met people that seem body beautiful, then we wonder why they are bothering with us, and take it they probably wont meet.

the other deal breaker, no matter what, is bareback pics with different cocks (you expect bareback pics between a couple, but when its a white cock in one [ic, and a black on in another, or average in one, and huge in another, then its pretty much for sure they arent playing that safe

over a year ago

When I meet someone I am not also meeting the people they have met before. It is just them....

I don't therefore see any problem myself but wonder if people concerned about meeting a well veried couple think they might be compared with the others the experienced couple have met? Surely they do not want to feel "special" in a NSA meet?

As for spare men on the list it usually indicates the male in the couple is focused on his lady's pleasure.

Anyway, each to their own, and for me more experience usually means a better meet.

over a year ago

We dont really on verifications if the profile looks interesting and the people do then we chat and take it from there.

over a year ago

"When I meet someone I am not also meeting the people they have met before. It is just them....

I don't therefore see any problem myself but wonder if people concerned about meeting a well veried couple think they might be compared with the others the experienced couple have met? Surely they do not want to feel "special" in a NSA meet?

As for spare men on the list it usually indicates the male in the couple is focused on his lady's pleasure.

Anyway, each to their own, and for me more experience usually means a better meet. "

The male of the couple is focused on the ladies pleasure, what if the lady is more interested in exploring her bisexual side

Post new Message to Thread