Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you had an ASOS interview due to your DLA changing over to PIP

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ASOS is the company hired by the govt who have a huge backlog of people to see, to check if they still qualify for DLA now PIP.

So was just wondering has anyone been to any of these interviews and if so, what has been your experience? Feel free to message me privately too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's ATOS. ASOS sell clothes online.

They ran the IT systems at my previous employers. They were crap at that so I don't think they'll be any better at administering something that they can't ask you to turn off and on again to see if that fixes it.

over a year ago

Oops yes ATOS...

over a year ago

You are forgiven x

over a year ago

"ASOS is the company hired by the govt who have a huge backlog of people to see, to check if they still qualify for DLA now PIP.

So was just wondering has anyone been to any of these interviews and if so, what has been your experience? Feel free to message me privately too. "

Not me personally but my dad has, and they whole thing went reasonably well really, was all a bit drawn out, but they were quite good with him, heard some horror stories though

over a year ago

Atos are trying to get out if remaining contractwith government they have been unmitigating disaster and coalition should be embarrassed.

They should be aacked and not pay a single penny more.

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Apparently ATOS Cancelled their own contract with the government a few months back..

Vividly remember reading it as I was also surprised at the time to read that it was a French company - who had been paid in Advance for their Services..

over a year ago

I haven't heard anything good about this company at all and have been waiting 6 months for them to look at my file. Am just one of thousands in same situation.

Post new Message to Thread