Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Got my flags

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well got my england flags today to put at two windows. Its looking quite colourful around here with all the cars having flags on them. Mind you im usually the first to whip them down when we get knocked out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Well got my england flags today to put at two windows. Its looking quite colourful around here with all the cars having flags on them. Mind you im usually the first to whip them down when we get knocked out "

what's yer knickers got to do with england's football results?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Flags on cars annoy the hell out of me...god Im a grump!!

over a year ago

"Well got my england flags today to put at two windows. Its looking quite colourful around here with all the cars having flags on them. Mind you im usually the first to whip them down when we get knocked out

what's yer knickers got to do with england's football results?"

oi, i dont whip my knickers down, there permantly around my ankles to keep my legs warm

over a year ago

"Flags on cars annoy the hell out of me...god Im a grump!!"

Is snow white missing one of her dwarves today dear

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Well got my england flags today to put at two windows. Its looking quite colourful around here with all the cars having flags on them. Mind you im usually the first to whip them down when we get knocked out "

lol that wont take long, dont think england will get into last 16, they relay to much on rooney to hit the net

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

rooney will only last 2 games and it will be up to peter crouch to see us through to last 8 again!.

re the car flags,to stop losing tne buggars and littering the roads get some small tie-wraps and fix through lower end of flag so they don't fly off as it gets expensive to keep replacing them!.

whose the lady with hrer knickers permanently down round her ankles?,do you need some tie-wraps for your knickers?.

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

the target will be rooney on the pitch once they take him out thats it over for england.

Post new Message to Thread