Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"not looking for single men" status

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This might be a stupid question, or a hopeful thought on my part.

Cpls who are, "not looking for single men", ever consider or have played with single men? (in a mfm not a mmf.)

Or is it a status to stop being harassed by us single men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a 'we're not looking for single men' status.

Im guessing they dont feel its necessary to justify / explain it. You just have to 'deal' with it.

over a year ago

"It's a 'we're not looking for single men' status.

Im guessing they dont feel its necessary to justify / explain it. You just have to 'deal' with it. "

Prof you are absolutely correct.

Not that I am arguing with their preferences. I never would want to force my self on a cpl, and make them feel awkward.

over a year ago

I dont know why they just dont set their filters to block single guys!

over a year ago

"I dont know why they just dont set their filters to block single guys! "

I bet some do, but maybe they are thinking, never know if this single guy may be in a relation or a swing partner.

over a year ago

"I dont know why they just don't set their filters to block single guys! "

I think that some couples and females don't do that because its actually an interesting test of charachter.

See, if they are a site suporter (and the guys are not in stealth mode) they show up on the 'Whos looked at me'. Then they check their inbox. If they've messaged, Im guessing it proves they haven't read the profile, and they get binned / blocked.

However, if the couple / fem then look at the guys profile (because he hasn't messaged) and they like the look of him, chances are he *may* get a message from them.

Its a logical process albeit an odd one in some respects. It just proves that its how you play the game that counts.

over a year ago

"I dont know why they just don't set their filters to block single guys!

I think that some couples and females don't do that because its actually an interesting test of charachter.

See, if they are a site suporter (and the guys are not in stealth mode) they show up on the 'Whos looked at me'. Then they check their inbox. If they've messaged, Im guessing it proves they haven't read the profile, and they get binned / blocked.

However, if the couple / fem then look at the guys profile (because he hasn't messaged) and they like the look of him, chances are he *may* get a message from them.

Its a logical process albeit an odd one in some respects. It just proves that its how you play the game that counts. "

touche (spelling)

over a year ago

the one that gets me is when they advertise a meet and put on they wanna meet men and it states on there profile not looking for single men and when you try and message they have blocked single men from messaging .. whats that all about

over a year ago

"the one that gets me is when they advertise a meet and put on they wanna meet men and it states on there profile not looking for single men and when you try and message they have blocked single men from messaging .. whats that all about"

Perhaps they are looking to meet a man off there friends list only

over a year ago

Questions questions questions,always questioning the profiles and actions of others,its obviously never enough to concentrate on the profilers that might interest,best just to question the ones that don't.

now that is something i will never understand.

over a year ago

"Questions questions questions,always questioning the profiles and actions of others,its obviously never enough to concentrate on the profilers that might interest,best just to question the ones that don't.

now that is something i will never understand. "

Its simple, people like to think that they are the exception to the rule.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This might be a stupid question, or a hopeful thought on my part.

Cpls who are, "not looking for single men", ever consider or have played with single men? (in a mfm not a mmf.)

"

okay... I am going to flip your question OP by asking you a question and just changing one word....

"you are, "not looking for single men", ever consider or have played with men?

Or is it a status to stop being harassed by men?"

because I am guessing more than like the same answer you would give to that... would be the same answer they would give to you......

over a year ago

"I dont know why they just dont set their filters to block single guys! "

when you do that the site puts not looking for single men on your profile. As a status I would assume it saves single men the time of reading the whole profile

over a year ago

Sorry guys it is usually the man who does not want mmf . Flo

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

" (in a mfm not a mmf.)

"

What's the difference ?

over a year ago

"This might be a stupid question, or a hopeful thought on my part.

okay... I am going to flip your question OP by asking you a question and just changing one word....

"you are, "not looking for single men", ever consider or have played with men?

Or is it a status to stop being harassed by men?"

because I am guessing more than like the same answer you would give to that... would be the same answer they would give to you......

"

Says it all really

over a year ago

"I dont know why they just dont set their filters to block single guys!

I bet some do, but maybe they are thinking, never know if this single guy may be in a relation or a swing partner. "

No that thought has never crossed our mind. We assume that if that's the case they have a couples profile

over a year ago

"Sorry guys it is usually the man who does not want mmf . Flo"

Bit of a generalisation?

over a year ago

"the one that gets me is when they advertise a meet and put on they wanna meet men and it states on there profile not looking for single men and when you try and message they have blocked single men from messaging .. whats that all about

Perhaps they are looking to meet a man off there friends list only"

there are always reason, some logical some not, always 2 points of views! you can't judge or criticize the acts of others! have to respect them

Post new Message to Thread