Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

froch vs groves 2

Jump to newest

By *nleashedin89 OP   Man
over a year ago

south shields

Well the big fights on this Saturday .... What's every ones predictions ?

mines froch to win 8th by k.o

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am hoping Froch gets the shit beaten out of him.

Groves on points

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Groves to bash him up good and proper

over a year ago

south shields

Groves is a cracking boxer but in sure froch still has what it takes lol

cant wait for Saturday night ha

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

We havent had a big fight in ages in the UK. I just hope its all carried out with respect, no bad mouthing before or after. Just get in the ring and get it on.

I have no idea who will win, just hope boxing is the winner.

How bizarre, I dont even like the sport

over a year ago

"Groves is a cracking boxer but in sure froch still has what it takes lol

cant wait for Saturday night ha "

Froch is a gobshite and shot fighter. He lost the last fight, and was very lucky he had a ref who stopped the fight too early last time.

Groves is fast, young and hungry. I really hope he puts Froch in to retirement.

over a year ago

south shields

"Groves is a cracking boxer but in sure froch still has what it takes lol

cant wait for Saturday night ha

Froch is a gobshite and shot fighter. He lost the last fight, and was very lucky he had a ref who stopped the fight too early last time.

Groves is fast, young and hungry. I really hope he puts Froch in to retirement."

opinions vary.... your right groves has 10 years on him and hes a cracking fighter, but i can see froch coming out hard from the start to show him he means business this time round

By *olarbear3Man
over a year ago

Froch won the fight didnt u read it in the paper next day, although groves was winning on points..

Froch to win now hes taking groves seriously, imagine how gutted you would be if your threw everything at your opponent and hes still standing there walkin forward!

over a year ago

Didn't like groves before fighting frock , now think groves could do it on points , frock will have to watch the ring hand of groves chinned him once , maybe next time ko , close fight too close but still think groves on points

over a year ago

Froch predictive text arghhh !!!

over a year ago

I tipped groves in the first fight and i will stick with that prediction however froch maintains he wasnt in good shape for the first fight because he didnt give groves enough respect i am not sure if thats kidology or the truth but what i will say is that i hope its a great fight with no incidents or bad vibes after the event.

i do not want to see a froch v groves III because of a contenious decision or incident.

There as been no bad mouthing for this fight as the tickets sold out very very quickly so there was no need for hype.

Its time for a changing of the guard come on george.

I hope froch goes down with his shield in tact and then gets the respect he so rightly deserves for being a great fighter.

I for one cannot wait

over a year ago

Think it will go similar to last 1,Groves dominating early rounds (only not as much this time) and Froch to stop him late on. Can't wait!

over a year ago

I think Groves is quicker, technically better and has knock out power, but I see Froch grinding him down again for a late stoppage. While there was controversy about the last fight, I think Groves had hit Froch with everything he had and when he tired Froch took his chance. I cannot see Froch being as bad this time around so it will be tough for Groves to improve on last time.

No doubt I'll be proved wrong but I hope it is a classic that we can look back on for years to come.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't think froch took it seriously last time.... this time he will...

I think froch will win... but it will be last... 9-10 round k.o

over a year ago

Can't stand groves arrogant gob shite, he lost the last fight and is talking like he won it, when the first fight got stopped groves was fucked and wasn't throwing any punches or had his guard up if was just getting battered on the ropes,

This 2nd fight froch is taking seriously and showing respect to groves and groves is like an spoilt child I hope froch gives him a proper lesson,

Post new Message to Thread