Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

i am a horrid horrid person....

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

have been chatting to a guy from my town and met him for drinks the other day, we started talking about the BBW bash at Chams next week and i said that i would give him a lift and go as a couple.

Later that evening i got a text from a guy that stayed at mine the other weekend firming things up for the bash as we had agreed to go as a couple and what time should he pick me up etc etc

I had completly forgotten about agreeing to go with him, so have had to let the other guy down in what i hope was a nice way.

i feel awful - i think i need a swinging PA

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not take both, walk in with a man on each arm. I imagine they may well enjoy that and the fun that follows.

over a year ago

aww hunni you are not a h

horrid person at all can you take both?

over a year ago

evesham

didnt think of that one

over a year ago

"didnt think of that one "

im not being rude here, but if it was a single guy that had done that he would get strung up by the nuts!!

i would say to them both if they wanna go and that way it doesnt seem as rude or one gettin dumped for someone else!

as i said im honestly no being rude but it does seem mean to me xx

over a year ago

is that yes i have though of that and shhhh

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Yes love I agree, go with both

Make em all jealous

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's hard to see how guy #2 isnt going to be pissed off at the fact that he is now going to have to share you with the previously unmentioned guy #1 at the do.

He might be fine with it, i don't know, but i could understand if he wasnt.

over a year ago

evesham

"didnt think of that one

im not being rude here, but if it was a single guy that had done that he would get strung up by the nuts!!

i would say to them both if they wanna go and that way it doesnt seem as rude or one gettin dumped for someone else!

as i said im honestly no being rude but it does seem mean to me xx"

you're right and i know it is mean.

Have been on the receiving end and i know its not nice but this was an honest mistake!

he seems to have taken it well, al be it with loaded hints about making it up to him sooner rather than later

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

i'm spartacus!

over a year ago

evesham

"

i'm spartacus!"

good for you

over a year ago

"didnt think of that one

Have been on the receiving end and i know its not nice but this was an honest mistake!

he seems to have taken it well, al be it with loaded hints about making it up to him sooner rather than later"

shame you couldnt have took them both that would be fun!! but im sure you will make it up to him xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"have been chatting to a guy from my town and met him for drinks the other day, we started talking about the BBW bash at Chams next week and i said that i would give him a lift and go as a couple.

Later that evening i got a text from a guy that stayed at mine the other weekend firming things up for the bash as we had agreed to go as a couple and what time should he pick me up etc etc

I had completly forgotten about agreeing to go with him, so have had to let the other guy down in what i hope was a nice way.

i feel awful - i think i need a swinging PA "

sorry to say it but it does kind of smack of double standards, if it had been the other way round I can only imagine the basting he would have received in the forums for doing the same such thing to a woman,and would there have been an offer to make things right at another time by the woman in anyway shape or form, I doubt6 it at all.

but as stated take them both if they are up for it and all can have a good time

Just remember the next time you see a male being slated in the forums for pulling out because of a mistake or a double booking he over looked

over a year ago

U said it! not me ,,,so here here,,lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"U said it! not me ,,,so here here,,lol "

2rite matey lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Eveshamgirl.....i have to confess when i was meeting as a single femme i did double book myself......i made an excuse to the one bloke, but saw him the next day, dont feel bad, it happens

over a year ago

Pass him on to me I need a date for the party.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"It's hard to see how guy #2 isnt going to be pissed off at the fact that he is now going to have to share you with the previously unmentioned guy #1 at the do.

He might be fine with it, i don't know, but i could understand if he wasnt."

um

Hes going to a swingers club where sharing is usually accepted, but your point is very valid

I took 2 men to my 40th party and it was lush

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Pass him on to me I need a date for the party."

i agree with shaz also

pass the spare man on and then do as femms says, have him the next day

over a year ago

"U said it! not me ,,,so here here,,lol

2rite matey lol "

mao-----im loving it!! love it,

over a year ago

"didnt think of that one

he seems to have taken it well, al be it with loaded hints about making it up to him sooner rather than later"

its not mean, its just how it goes some times, letting someone down because you get a better offer is mean, an over sight is just an accident, personally id say only take them both if you want to go with two men, other wise id just be honest and say sorry but i had forgot id already made plans for that night, would you like to arrange for another night x

over a year ago

"Pass him on to me I need a date for the party."

pmsl, never thought fo that im going alone too :D

over a year ago

Ya little bugger lol xx

over a year ago

Im sparticus!!

over a year ago

evesham

"Im sparticus!! "

i dont get it

over a year ago

There but for the grace of God go I! All my friends know that I have an awful memory and usually ask me to write things down when I have arranged a meet. I am always worried I will do the same as you one day. Worst I have done so far is get the time totally wrong. Met a friend on Saturday. Was sitting at home after pottering around in the garden, all hot and bothered from the sun. Text came up saying Im here 15 mins early, see you at 5m as arranged. OMG had got 8pm firmly in my head. Rang him straight up to say would be with him asap but had time wrong in my head. Made it eventually for 5.30pm but felt awful for getting it sooo wrong.

over a year ago

Yea here here again,,

over a year ago

Love it,love it! If there is not a woman who's been on this kind of site for any time and not double-booked at some point, come say hi! This is the very point when we need those guys who duck out for whatever "reason"! And if not lovely, then take them both, explain (I'm sure they're not expecting to meet a virgin!) and be the belle of the ball!!

Post new Message to Thread