Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

witholding information today lol

Jump to newest

By *prite128 OP   Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

I went for a second appointment with the pain management service today and ended up in a dilemma about just how much information to give ...!

the main problem question areas were -

what are your symptoms preventing you from doing .... well, i was happy with the usual stuff but hesitated about stating that i find it hard to have sex in a position where i have to have my legs raised above my head or where i need to balance for too long !

is there anything which eases the symptoms - again, happy to put that avoiding standing/walking for too long, hot baths etc ...but the best pain relief of all is to orgasm, and a few in a row makes me almost pain free for a few minutes !

and finally..anything I have particular concerns over ...yes, increasing symptoms in my right hand as ( despite being very left handed ) thats the one i use to play with and i dont want to lose any more of my grip strength!

so... they only got half the info really and i didnt come away with a prescription for regular orgasms to ease the nerve pain !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

No reason why you can't self-medicate!

;-)

By *prite128 OP   Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"No reason why you can't self-medicate!

;-)"

ooh i do ...twice daily

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i formerly prescribe you as many orgasms as you can take each day to help relieve your symptoms ms Sprite

(trust me - i wanna be a Dr! lol)

By *prite128 OP   Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"i formerly prescribe you as many orgasms as you can take each day to help relieve your symptoms ms Sprite

(trust me - i wanna be a Dr! lol)"

grin,,, i think i'd have liked it better with you as my doctor . He was a proper bow tie and everything bloke ...someone a bit warmer i might have told then a bit more lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well sex is natural and a part of ordinary life so dont hold back telling them if the pain is interferin with it!!

you dont need to tell them your a swinger/swingle whatever just skip those bits!!! xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"i formerly prescribe you as many orgasms as you can take each day to help relieve your symptoms ms Sprite

(trust me - i wanna be a Dr! lol)

grin,,, i think i'd have liked it better with you as my doctor . He was a proper bow tie and everything bloke ...someone a bit warmer i might have told then a bit more lol "

hehe well i'll happily prescribe and/or administer the meds

By *prite128 OP   Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

Is a "pain management service" another word for Doctor, or at least someone who has to observe the Hypocratic Oath? If so, tell them all of it, I would. Many years ago my ex had abdominal pains that would only cease when she had an orgasm, it turned out to be an ovarian cyst the size of a bag of sugar.....

By *prite128 OP   Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Is a "pain management service" another word for Doctor, or at least someone who has to observe the Hypocratic Oath? If so, tell them all of it, I would. Many years ago my ex had abdominal pains that would only cease when she had an orgasm, it turned out to be an ovarian cyst the size of a bag of sugar....."

wow thats scary ! I hope she recovered well x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well miss sprite i know plenty on here that will be happy to adminster your medication for you lol

By *prite128 OP   Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Well miss sprite i know plenty on here that will be happy to adminster your medication for you lol"

youre too nice to me diamond xx

over a year ago

I know it sounds funny but try some of the positions in water it will help to support you.

over a year ago

Hot tub in the garden for summer

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"...but the best pain relief of all is to orgasm, and a few in a row makes me almost pain free for a few minutes !

"

This is so true....I DID tell my consultant this.....but he just looked at me and made no response

Post new Message to Thread