Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Life drawing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have done this alot in past ( Painting or drawing a naked model ) but have never been the model. I am contemplating doing it as a side job but i am a little nervous. i am asking is their anybody out their in the chester, wirral, east half of north wales area willing/wanting to do a small 4 -10 people life drawing party so i can beat my nerves, I will not be charging any cash. This is a very genuine post. If your not interested but would like to comment or ask questions please feel free

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good luck with it....hope it all works out well

over a year ago

cheers this is open to male's and females as it is not a sexual thing. I have a genuine interest in art

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have been a model for art classes, its good fun and not in the least bit sexual, i just wish i cud have kept some of the drawings, some people are very very talented

over a year ago

"I have been a model for art classes, its good fun and not in the least bit sexual, i just wish i cud have kept some of the drawings, some people are very very talented "

Yeah i seen the miss whiplash pics lol xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have been a model for art classes, its good fun and not in the least bit sexual, i just wish i cud have kept some of the drawings, some people are very very talented

Yeah i seen the miss whiplash pics lol xx "

cheeky bugger, it was just me in a fur wrap

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i did model for quite a few classes some years back,one class in daytime i did was solely for ladies!,housewives who wanted to do a bit of drawing/painting whilst free from the kids for a few hours,i used to enjoy a bit of a banter with them during my breaks.

also did local art colleges and aston university,the money came in usefull and they said i was a good model so i got a lot of work.

over a year ago

sounds good, how did you actually get work? i was looking into it last night and it was all agencies but i thought it wouldn't be like that, Ithought you would approach art class's yourself

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have done this too,but was approached by an artist that my friend knew

I would get in touch with local art classes or the colleges and unis to see where thay get their models from

most are likely to use agencies anyway,some may be a bit wary of unknown guys offering to pose naked for them, as we know.....there are some strange people out there

good luck with it x

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i rang up a local art college and they asked if i could come do a session one monday evening,was frightened as hell about it even though i used to do naturist beaches for sunbathing,bit different when you alone are the focal point though!.

tutors from the main college popped in periodically to see how i was geting on and then booked me for further classes.

i did try the local adult education evening classes and got referrals from them.

its all worth a try.

over a year ago

i understand what your saying it might seem odd. I think i will approach a life drawing class i used to go to in college but i would like to try it with some people from this site first to get past the nervs. the people dont have to be artist's, just interested and up for a laugh. like I have read that hen party's do these sometimes as a laugh

Post new Message to Thread