Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

i would like to congratulate myself

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will probably get abuse from people who like sticking their nose's in people's business for this post but then again i dont care. Today is 10 years to the day my life was turned upside down and i was imprisoned. I was young and stupid but i have learnt from my mistakes and my life has drastically changed for the better. Needless to say i have stayed well away from crime since then. For people who say people carn't and wont ever change , ive proved that some people can. I dont like to mention my past , tonight tho i will be going out to celebrate. Life just gets better and better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good on ya! Pleased to hear it

over a year ago

Well-done for turning your life around,,,

But can I ask, did you get your chuffer interfered with while you were in prison....?

over a year ago

Everyone makes mistakes, Well done you

over a year ago

Be careful what you admit to on here. It's against the rules to have a criminal record and be in Fab.

over a year ago

You can't say people are sticking their noses in. You posted the information for comments.

Well done anyway.

over a year ago

"Be careful what you admit to on here. It's against the rules to have a criminal record and be in Fab. "

Not strictly true, the rule is:

"Also you mustn’t use or register on our site if you have been convicted of any offence, or subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment."

Lots of crimes not covered by that list.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Everyone makes mistakes, Well done you "

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Be careful what you admit to on here. It's against the rules to have a criminal record and be in Fab.

"Also you mustn’t use or register on our site if you have been convicted of any offence, or subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment."

Lots of crimes not covered by that list."

Neither is a crime of fashion...go figure!

over a year ago

"Be careful what you admit to on here. It's against the rules to have a criminal record and be in Fab.

Lots of crimes not covered by that list."

Fair point.

Hence be careful if what you admit to on here.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

not sure why you thought you would be crucified, everyone makes mistakes: ok they may not be of the scale to end up in prison. Good luck to you and I hope you get the chance to put your past behind you and move on.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Good on ya! Pleased to hear it "

Me too!!!

Post new Message to Thread