Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

do some women fall in love easily

Jump to newest

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

Just sat here thinking of some women I have met. It seems quite a lot of them fell for me quite quickly.

Unless you are a lifestyle swinger - do women fall for blokes that easily?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just sat here thinking of some women I have met. It seems quite a lot of them fell for me quite quickly.

"

I think that emotions can run high with people at times, which can lead to problems.

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

after one meet though?

granted others developed, but after one meet?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"after one meet though?

granted others developed, but after one meet? "

I couldn't comment about the whys and wherefores, I just hope the lady isn't on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont do the "L" thing......ever ever .

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

And also it depends what you define as "love"

over a year ago

Love? Or an overdose of lust that would naturally wear off?

over a year ago

"Love? Or an overdose of lust that would naturally wear off?"

That's the one... brain makes chemical addicts crave more, for some it's love others shoes seem to have the same effect

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

"after one meet though?

granted others developed, but after one meet? I couldn't comment about the whys and wherefores, I just hope the lady isn't on here. "

no they aren't..

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"after one meet though?

granted others developed, but after one meet? I couldn't comment about the whys and wherefores, I just hope the lady isn't on here.

no they aren't.. "

Hit us with your wisdom then.....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Lust and a longing for more combined with the intimacy of sex can be confuddled with thinking you're in love.

It's not just women that do it.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think there are some very vulnerable emotional people, they flitter & flutter around any hope of love.

and there are the people who seek out the vulnerable

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

"after one meet though?

granted others developed, but after one meet? I couldn't comment about the whys and wherefores, I just hope the lady isn't on here.

no they aren't.. Hit us with your wisdom then..... "

I think some women (as mentioned a little above) get the intimacy of sex confused with love.

But it was a general question if women (or some women) either fall easily in love or simply cant do without it..

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think there are some very vulnerable emotional people, they flitter & flutter around any hope of love.

and there are the people who seek out the vulnerable"

Well put!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

So these women are telling you they have fallen in love with you after the first meet?

You must be meeting the wrong kind of women, hasnt exeperience made you be able to suss out the vulnerable ones after all your the common factor

over a year ago

"after one meet though?

granted others developed, but after one meet? "

Hmmm.....1 meet....maybe she dont get much interaction with men who are nice to her

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's truly not just women...

(Waves to my stalker)

Just kidding but it happens to men and women... They read too much in the whole NSA thing... It's not for everybody!

over a year ago

Some men like the adulation from a woman in love. Makes them feel errr..loved

over a year ago

nope not me

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I dont do the "L" thing......ever ever .

"

You don't LUST after anyone? Now we both know that's not true

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Some men like the adulation from a woman in love. Makes them feel errr..loved "

No, it makes them feel better than loved - adored!

over a year ago

The needy ones do, and some men will seek out these, as they will never get a no.

Her

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

"So these women are telling you they have fallen in love with you after the first meet?

You must be meeting the wrong kind of women, hasnt exeperience made you be able to suss out the vulnerable ones after all your the common factor"

You're getting the wrong end of the stick here. I dont seek out vulnerable women. I meet people I either get along with, turn me on or sound like a fun meet. More so - they are pretty well-to-do women. I can hardly judge that someone is wanting a husband from a few email exchanges.

My question is - do women seek love out, need it or fall easily in to it.

By *inkyNGotchaCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

A lot of women associate sex with romantic feelings which men don't. I joined as a single girl because I wanted sex with no ties... It's a bit like teenage girls who get attention from a boy and automatically assume he's interested in him becoming more than just a friend. In Scouse speak... Women are cranks and men are gobshites! Hahaha x

over a year ago

"Lust and a longing for more combined with the intimacy of sex can be confuddled with thinking you're in love.

"

I was going to say it's not just women this thread applies to.

over a year ago

Anyway you can't generalise on this subject, the first rule of being a woman is if ANYONE even suspects how many rules there are let alone what they are then all rules from 2 to whatever need to be re-written

over a year ago

"Lust and a longing for more combined with the intimacy of sex can be confuddled with thinking you're in love.

"

over a year ago

You don't LUST after anyone? Now we both know that's not true "

Lust ..oh hell yes.

but never love.

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Lust ..oh hell yes.

but never love. "

Don't forget that in time. Lust will change to love. Especially with me as after all. You're only human

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm actually having problems with certain blokes for NOT falling in love with them recently. I have made my position clear - absolutely never going to have an exclusive relationship ever again, yet these specific men got quite stroppy when they realised that I included them in that. So definitely not just women who suffer from this.

over a year ago

Lust ..oh hell yes.

but never love.

Don't forget that in time. Lust will change to love. Especially with me as after all. You're only human "

I have only ever been truly, madly, deeply in love once and good lord the lust got stronger the deeper I fell in love with him.

However I do know a little something about the chemicals/hormones/neurotransmitters which are produced, and yes over time, in the right environment with the right triggers, oxytocin is produced. This is a pretty marvellous chemical as it's produced when a woman goes into labour and for lactation. No wonder us girls (for the huge majority) fall in love with our newborn babies).

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm actually having problems with certain blokes for NOT falling in love with them recently. I have made my position clear - absolutely never going to have an exclusive relationship ever again, yet these specific men got quite stroppy when they realised that I included them in that. So definitely not just women who suffer from this. "

This so it's certainly not just women

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The thing is about this site is some men promise women the world....then give them fuck all in return...there are some on here that will fall for someone like a drop of a hat...I remember when I had zero self confidence or self esteem I used to fall for men pretty quickly because I was being showed attention...now I've got a pretty healthy dose of self esteem and confidence I don't...there are some very multipuative men and women on this site who like _iew said use others vulnerability for their eon gain...

over a year ago

I'm able to fall in love quite easily with the right person but I'm generally a loving sensitive person anyway so it's very natural for me to fall in love and I'd rather be that way than the other to be quite honest

Sex and love go together for me can't have one without the other really tried it but its not that great i like group without emotion just enjoyment but need the one that I'm in love with to enable that enjoyment as its shared I guess that must be how it is for the many couples here feel

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"The thing is about this site is some men promise women the world....then give them fuck all in return...there are some on here that will fall for someone like a drop of a hat...I remember when I had zero self confidence or self esteem I used to fall for men pretty quickly because I was being showed attention...now I've got a pretty healthy dose of self esteem and confidence I don't...there are some very multipuative men and women on this site who like _iew said use others vulnerability for their eon gain..."

This sites and others is what I meant to of put

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes, some very manipulative and some very vulnerable people on here and I suspect someone declaring love after one meet is one or the other. Someone on here told me they loved me after our first night together - all I could think was 'Well now you've gone and spoiled it with your bullshit!!'. They were the manipulative kind.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Yes, some very manipulative and some very vulnerable people on here and I suspect someone declaring love after one meet is one or the other. Someone on here told me they loved me after our first night together - all I could think was 'Well now you've gone and spoiled it with your bullshit!!'. They were the manipulative kind.

"

Thanks for spelling manipulative I knew I'd spelt it wrong xx

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have never been in love, mixed up lust once that's about it.

Single now for over 8 years and just live life as what will be will be

over a year ago

"Just sat here thinking of some women I have met. It seems quite a lot of them fell for me quite quickly.

"

Some do it more often than they open the fridge door and its the sort who open the fridge a lot too.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"The thing is about this site is some men promise women the world....then give them fuck all in return...there are some on here that will fall for someone like a drop of a hat...I remember when I had zero self confidence or self esteem I used to fall for men pretty quickly because I was being showed attention...now I've got a pretty healthy dose of self esteem and confidence I don't...there are some very multipuative men and women on this site who like _iew said use others vulnerability for their eon gain..."

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Thanks for spelling manipulative I knew I'd spelt it wrong xx"

Oh I didn't notice - your brains tells you you've read what you expect to half the time!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"

over a year ago

"

Your the man!!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

It's a bit of a dichotomy I think. Either there are people on here who are looking for a partner or they are on here because they are NOT looking for a partner (NSA).

I fall into the latter category. And we know there are those who fall into the former category - they've even had threads up about it.

As for those who are vulnerable. How would anyone know through messages on here or a random telephone conversation? Unless there are lots with a Phd in psychology.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

That heart should say 'love' but I put it in brackets and got a symbol!

over a year ago

Some do it more often than they open the fridge door and its the sort who open the fridge a lot too. "

I'm trying really hard not to interpret this as nasty. Elaboration might help!

Post new Message to Thread