Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Early PT Session s

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all. im up early as I had two client today that wanted to hit gym early. Just thought ill check in at forums. Hows your day been so far?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ok but I've only been up an hour and a half.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

How has your day been?

over a year ago

My days been good so far. Got one more client booked then my workout. Iv alread been up 4 hours

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I really need to teach myself to get up earlier and exercise!! I think it will make it easier to fit more exercise in as the evenings are usually busy for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My Superhero alarm went off at 3am, it was another orphanage fire, the third this week. As I wiped the sleep from my eyes and got into my snug lycra costume, I cursed those little bastards for their obsession with matches and vowed to do a fire safety demo afterwards. I never liked doing these demos and usually promised myself I wouldn't do them for fear of becoming a cartoon cliche with a moral message after I had saved them but the little shits were beginning to get on my nerves...

over a year ago

"I really need to teach myself to get up earlier and exercise!! I think it will make it easier to fit more exercise in as the evenings are usually busy for me. "

Mornings are hard for me aswell as I havent been sleeping well. But it starts the day of so right. Body and brain working

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My Superhero alarm went off at 3am, it was another orphanage fire, the third this week. As I wiped the sleep from my eyes and got into my snug lycra costume, I cursed those little bastards for their obsession with matches and vowed to do a fire safety demo afterwards. I never liked doing these demos and usually promised myself I wouldn't do them for fear of becoming a cartoon cliche with a moral message after I had saved them but the little shits were beginning to get on my nerves..."
do u have to wear the elephant costume lol

over a year ago

"My Superhero alarm went off at 3am, it was another orphanage fire, the third this week. As I wiped the sleep from my eyes and got into my snug lycra costume, I cursed those little bastards for their obsession with matches and vowed to do a fire safety demo afterwards. I never liked doing these demos and usually promised myself I wouldn't do them for fear of becoming a cartoon cliche with a moral message after I had saved them but the little shits were beginning to get on my nerves..."

Well good on you for saving them kids loool

Post new Message to Thread