Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost?????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if you watch lost and havnt seen the end read no further!!!!!!!!! it was amazing till the last 10 min then it went down hill. that ending was rumoured from the beginning, i think the writers didnt know what else they could do. pluss what the hell happened to the reality with the island cos only the one when they were in the church they moved on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"if you watch lost and havnt seen the end read no further!!!!!!!!! it was amazing till the last 10 min then it went down hill. that ending was rumoured from the beginning, i think the writers didnt know what else they could do. pluss what the hell happened to the reality with the island cos only the one when they were in the church they moved on? "
i gave up after the 1st series

over a year ago

"if you watch lost and havnt seen the end read no further!!!!!!!!! it was amazing till the last 10 min then it went down hill. that ending was rumoured from the beginning, i think the writers didnt know what else they could do. pluss what the hell happened to the reality with the island cos only the one when they were in the church they moved on? i gave up after the 1st series "
i gave up on the second but my friends drew me back in and caught me back up with some box sets

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It ended how it started.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It ended how it started.

"

thought so

over a year ago

Its a crap series. The finale was terrible, they didnt answer any of the questions. Plus a whole bunch of people were missing from the chruch such as Walt. Also are you sure you watched the finale? Because it was made clear, there was no alternative universe. The flash sideways, was set in limbo. Everyone was dead there. Everything that happened on the island had happened. People lived there and died. People left the island, and lived and died. Thats it.

Even though they had given so much scientific basis for things, they still didnt answer alot of the questions. Such as what is the island? Then adding all this stupid mystical crap.

The best thing I read today, was one of the producers said, when they release the final season on the dvd, they have some special feature which will answer more questions. So you see, its just another way for them to try and get more money out of people.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

really..... last ever 24 tonight as well!!

I am going to miss jack!!!! shame because the last couple of hours are about as good as it has been in the last 5 years....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

deadwood was better

over a year ago

"Its a crap series. The finale was terrible, they didnt answer any of the questions. Plus a whole bunch of people were missing from the chruch such as Walt. Also are you sure you watched the finale? Because it was made clear, there was no alternative universe. The flash sideways, was set in limbo. Everyone was dead there. Everything that happened on the island had happened. People lived there and died. People left the island, and lived and died. Thats it. Even though they had given so much scientific basis for things, they still didnt answer alot of the questions. Such as what is the island? Then adding all this stupid mystical crap. The best thing I read today, was one of the producers said, when they release the final season on the dvd, they have some special feature which will answer more questions. So you see, its just another way for them to try and get more money out of people. "
yeh me and a friend discussed several theory's to it. mainly was the island real or and just the other pergatory etc but we had to many theory's to choose from because it was a terrible ending. also yeh i agree about the money thing completely

over a year ago

"deadwood was better "

But Deadwood didnt have a proper ending. It got canceled. Then the planned finale tv movie got canceled aswell. Besides the first season was better than the second.

Very few tv series actually have a good end. The only show in the last few years, that had an absolutely perfect ending was The Shield.

The best if not greatest ending to a Tv series.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"deadwood was better

But Deadwood didnt have a proper ending. It got canceled. Then the planned finale tv movie got canceled aswell. Besides the first season was better than the second.

Very few tv series actually have a good end. The only show in the last few years, that had an absolutely perfect ending was The Shield.

The best if not greatest ending to a Tv series."

HBO cancelled my favs........Carnivale was uner good as was Huff

over a year ago

"deadwood was better

The best if not greatest ending to a Tv series.HBO cancelled my favs........Carnivale was uner good as was Huff "

Carnivale was amazing. I rewatched the two seasons of it about a year ago. Its so much better the second time. You pick up on stuff you missed out on. Also doing a bit of reading about the show online, helps aswell.

I remember the first season, and people would ask me what it was about. All I could say was, I dont know. Good versus Evil haha hadnt a clue what was going on. But rewatching it a second time, I had thought the first season was very slow moving, but I was completely wrong. There was so much there.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"deadwood was better

The best if not greatest ending to a Tv series.HBO cancelled my favs........Carnivale was uner good as was Huff

Carnivale was amazing. I rewatched the two seasons of it about a year ago. Its so much better the second time. You pick up on stuff you missed out on. Also doing a bit of reading about the show online, helps aswell.

I remember the first season, and people would ask me what it was about. All I could say was, I dont know. Good versus Evil haha hadnt a clue what was going on. But rewatching it a second time, I had thought the first season was very slow moving, but I was completely wrong. There was so much there. "

Clancy Brown as Brother Justin................ooooooooooh so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

over a year ago

Clancy Brown is badass.Such an amazing actor. Also he did the voice of Lex Luthor in all the superman/batman cartoons from a few years ago.

over a year ago

omg so yet something else that ended like ashes to ashes

over a year ago

theres a programme on this friday I think explaining it all, good job too cause I was still bloody clueless when the credits where coming up

over a year ago

"theres a programme on this friday I think explaining it all, good job too cause I was still bloody clueless when the credits where coming up "
i will definitely be watching that!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

I recorded a couple of episodes of this for a mate who went on holiday and asked me to ...I couldnt make head or tail of it ...glad it carried on confusing to the end .

Thats the trouble with mass multi-strand scripts building to one conflict resolution -the build up is alwaysd better than the hyped up ending .

over a year ago

It lost me too so didnt contiue ta watch it lol xx

over a year ago

I gave up after the first season. Lost its realism with the fat guy not getting any thinner even though they hadn't got a lot of food.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I gave up after the first season. Lost its realism with the fat guy not getting any thinner even though they hadn't got a lot of food. "

lol not much thought but into it obviously ,glad its not just me ,i am sure if you watched it from the off non stop you would make head or tail of it ..

but if the people who did are left

wanting answers i am glad i never bothered..

over a year ago

I TRUELY AM LOST ,,, Whats this thread about ?????

Post new Message to Thread