Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Myth or reality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

many of us enjoy a bit of arole paly from time to time - but is the dom/sub stuff just a fashionable fad as they all seem to dress the same?

Lets face it - you cant ever be a real slave as the real slave cannot walk away?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dom/sub stuff intrigues me immensely.

Tried researching (ie looking on web etc) but really need a willing victim to quiz.....

;-)

PS I'm sure I would sway towards the "sub" side but .......

over a year ago

"Dom/sub stuff intrigues me immensely.

Tried researching (ie looking on web etc) but really need a willing victim to quiz.....

;-)

PS I'm sure I would sway towards the "sub" side but .......

"

How interesting - I just find fascinating what I have seen so far - some, not all, seem to use it as a fashion statement in terms of their outfits etc rather than live the real lifestyle, which I believe is quite restrictive. I wonder whether a dom, who dominates by consent of the sub can ever b truly a dom?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

dont all swingers dress in a same kind of fashion too?

over a year ago

I was almost tempted by it once. The DOm was always talking about the vanilla life and how it should be respected, then would send me messages telling me i wasnt allowed to wear underwear that day! i think i eat i had t respect his vanilla life and i was never entitled to one....total bull shit.

realised i wasnt cut out for that job as soon as i said "fuck right off"..

that and the simpering swine begged me for months to go back!

over a year ago

"I was almost tempted by it once. The DOm was always talking about the vanilla life and how it should be respected, then would send me messages telling me i wasnt allowed to wear underwear that day! i think i eat i had t respect his vanilla life and i was never entitled to one....total bull shit.

that and the simpering swine begged me for months to go back!"

Thats precisely my point - arguably, and i dont want to offend anybody here, but it seems like the sub is really in charge, jerking the strings?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

its consentual

like swinging

well supposedly when we all know of some women who are more that a little pushed by their other halves

imagine all sub domme SITUATIONS were not agreed mutually, it would make it assault maybe

over a year ago

"I was almost tempted by it once. The DOm was always talking about the vanilla life and how it should be respected, then would send me messages telling me i wasnt allowed to wear underwear that day! i think i eat i had t respect his vanilla life and i was never entitled to one....total bull shit.

Thats precisely my point - arguably, and i dont want to offend anybody here, but it seems like the sub is really in charge, jerking the strings?"

which i think is actually the truth. it was all explained to me and even though the dom makes the commands, its for the subs pleasure and the dom has to respect the sub at all times.

i just couldnt sub, i'm far too independent for that!

over a year ago

"its consentual

like swinging

well supposedly when we all know of some women who are more that a little pushed by their other halves

imagine all sub domme SITUATIONS were not agreed mutually, it would make it assault maybe"

That is what I thought

over a year ago

i have never been into this but the other week i was asked to go to a fetish night that happened last week. i just dressed in black ( which was mandatory ) but some people's outfits were insane! but each to their own. had a good night though, still got the marks on my bum

over a year ago

Thats precisely my point - arguably, and i dont want to offend anybody here, but it seems like the sub is really in charge, jerking the strings?

which i think is actually the truth. it was all explained to me and even though the dom makes the commands, its for the subs pleasure and the dom has to respect the sub at all times.

i just couldnt sub, i'm far too independent for that!"

Yeah, me too - I totally respect my partner (could not be with him if I did not) but could not ever loose my independence and would never allow anybody to pull my strings.

But having said that - each to their own

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"i have never been into this but the other week i was asked to go to a fetish night that happened last week. i just dressed in black ( which was mandatory ) but some people's outfits were insane! but each to their own. had a good night though, still got the marks on my bum "

I was at a similar burleque event on saturday

Most of the ladies were in charge just like in swinging, the women call the shots

over a year ago

"i have never been into this but the other week i was asked to go to a fetish night that happened last week. i just dressed in black ( which was mandatory ) but some people's outfits were insane! but each to their own. had a good night though, still got the marks on my bum I was at a similar burleque event on saturday Most of the ladies were in charge just like in swinging, the women call the shots"
i am ment to be going to one of them this weekend, what was it like, did you enjoy yourself?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I’d say it takes an incredibly strong/brave person to be able to willingly give that degree of control to someone else… there must be huge degrees of trust in true D/s relationships…. plus they get off on it, so who really cares if non D/s folk get it or not…. I’m sure they don’t.

over a year ago

BSDM is a type of play it ranges from all sorts of activies and can be controlled at all times. But it something one must explore for them self to understand it. Trying out the scene to see what it all about but not a sub/dom as love my independance.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"i have never been into this but the other week i was asked to go to a fetish night that happened last week. i just dressed in black ( which was mandatory ) but some people's outfits were insane! but each to their own. had a good night though, still got the marks on my bum

I was at a similar burleque event on saturday

Most of the ladies were in charge just like in swinging, the women call the shots

i am ment to be going to one of them this weekend, what was it like, did you enjoy yourself?"

well the venue wasn't exactly glamerous, it was the asylum in brum

but the dancers were awesome

and some of the audience were so lovely and welcoming to a newbie like me

i am going back in 2 weeks hopefully

where are you going too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/10 23:53:15]

over a year ago

It is a tricky one, and it works differently for different people, me (kat) personally i love to be sub to Kev.

A Dom/sub relationship (for us) is about communication, respect, understanding and most of all trust.

You are right in what you say, the sub does have the power, and i talk only from my personal experience, Kev knows my limits and he knows me well enough and i trust him completely enough to allow him to push my limits, we have a safety word which is there to safe guard me if i find myself in a position that i don't like/feel comfy in, in the 6 years we have been together i have never once had to use that safety word.

We can not and i would not like to live a full sub/Dom relationship, it is just not for us, when we are together and it is play time or even just us time not necessarily with sexual play involved, we switch to our Dom/sub roles.

kat x x

over a year ago

"BSDM is a type of play it ranges from all sorts of activies and can be controlled at all times. But it something one must explore for them self to understand it. Trying out the scene to see what it all about but not a sub/dom as love my independance."

the site i was on was called bdsm. im going through an experimental phase and thought "cant judge it till you try it" so i did. as a one off it was a very erotic experience, but it's not something I could nor would commit to

Post new Message to Thread