FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

very simplistic but an accurate gauge if they dont mind answering . .

Jump to newest

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

this is for every one. .i have noticed popular and not so popular traits in people this is just one question but me trying to explain could be difficult.

A high percentage including me likes different ways to fuck. From softly sensitive to fucking hard etc. .however there is a small group that never like the popular move of touching firmly for example taking a handful of buttock in each hand and parting afore mentioned buttocks. .. I would be really interested in hearing your answers. If anyone knows what im on about. . .i was with a woman for ten years that wanted it so gentle that now when i hear a woman moan i have to ask if she is okay so often I've got them angry. . .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

" now when i hear a woman moan i have to ask if she is okay so often I've got them angry. . . "

My missus is always fookin' moanin'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's women for ya, it's your job to guess the mood. Sometimes soft and gentle is too rough, others not leaving bruises is too soft. Also they have the right to change from one to the other as often as they like including mid shag.

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"That's women for ya, it's your job to guess the mood. Sometimes soft and gentle is too rough, others not leaving bruises is too soft. Also they have the right to change from one to the other as often as they like including mid shag. "
yes i think i worked that one out but i was more interested to know if there would be any women on site that never like to be grabbed roughly or was my experience of such a girl was unique. X

over a year ago

"this is for every one. .i have noticed popular and not so popular traits in people this is just one question but me trying to explain could be difficult.

A high percentage including me likes different ways to fuck. From softly sensitive to fucking hard etc. .however there is a small group that never like the popular move of touching firmly for example taking a handful of buttock in each hand and parting afore mentioned buttocks. .. I would be really interested in hearing your answers. If anyone knows what im on about. . .i was with a woman for ten years that wanted it so gentle that now when i hear a woman moan i have to ask if she is okay so often I've got them angry. . . "

Yes I get it there is something so incredibly sexy and erotic about a firm hand and a decisive action

If it also comes with a quietly spoken command I'm totally lost in ecstasy

It is a total shame that you feel worried about the sound of lovemaking xx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Depends on the mood...

Often I prefer soft and gentle but building up, other days I want a bit of rough.

I'm not quiet either way

N x

over a year ago

I like sex on every level. Best sex starts with a soft kiss and ends with a handful of hair and breast,swearing and sweating with no hole left untouched

over a year ago

"I like sex on every level. Best sex starts with a soft kiss and ends with a handful of hair and breast,swearing and sweating with no hole left untouched "

over a year ago

I'm sure there are. I have read profiles of women that ask for slow sensual sex stating they do not like it rough. I'm not one of them however, I love variety

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

I had to learn to hover

over a year ago

While i don't think the lady you were describing is alone in her preferences, solely because there are so many women on the planet it's likely there are others similar, i think many of us are more varied. Both artificial name and banana cake nailed it on the head, in my eyes. I live for a man that can read what i want, even when that sometimes changes during the event.... And end up just like cake describes. I too think it's a shame that a lady moaning causes you such distress, but at least you care. Many men don't pay attention and think every moan is a good moan. The ladies would get far more angry if you were of that type.

over a year ago

"I like sex on every level. Best sex starts with a soft kiss and ends with a handful of hair and breast,swearing and sweating with no hole left untouched "

Nostrils?

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Variety is the spice of life!

over a year ago

"I like sex on every level. Best sex starts with a soft kiss and ends with a handful of hair and breast,swearing and sweating with no hole left untouched

Nostrils?"

never licked a nostril?

over a year ago

I can remember two men asking if I was ok during anal. I'm very noisy but when I'm about to orgasm I go silent. They both thought I was having a heart attack

over a year ago

"I like sex on every level. Best sex starts with a soft kiss and ends with a handful of hair and breast,swearing and sweating with no hole left untouched

Nostrils?"

Fucknose

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"I can remember two men asking if I was ok during anal. I'm very noisy but when I'm about to orgasm I go silent. They both thought I was having a heart attack "

Did they attempt mouth to mouth??

over a year ago

It depends on my mood and the man I'm with

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"While i don't think the lady you were describing is alone in her preferences, solely because there are so many women on the planet it's likely there are others similar, i think many of us are more varied. Both artificial name and banana cake nailed it on the head, in my eyes. I live for a man that can read what i want, even when that sometimes changes during the event.... And end up just like cake describes. I too think it's a shame that a lady moaning causes you such distress, but at least you care. Many men don't pay attention and think every moan is a good moan. The ladies would get far more angry if you were of that type. "
. She trained me well but in the end i said its David blaine you need honey i cant fucking levitate x x X

over a year ago

"While i don't think the lady you were describing is alone in her preferences, solely because there are so many women on the planet it's likely there are others similar, i think many of us are more varied. Both artificial name and banana cake nailed it on the head, in my eyes. I live for a man that can read what i want, even when that sometimes changes during the event.... And end up just like cake describes. I too think it's a shame that a lady moaning causes you such distress, but at least you care. Many men don't pay attention and think every moan is a good moan. The ladies would get far more angry if you were of that type. . She trained me well but in the end i said its David blaine you need honey i cant fucking levitate x x X"

i can imagine. Personally i don't get her attitude. I like the weight of a man on top of me, the strength of his hands and arms, the power in his legs.....i shall stop now before describing the beloved male attributes puts me in a tiz.

over a year ago

"I can remember two men asking if I was ok during anal. I'm very noisy but when I'm about to orgasm I go silent. They both thought I was having a heart attack

Did they attempt mouth to mouth?? "

they both stared at me with a horrified look on their faces. Then relief when they realised I was alive

by the way these were two different incidences

over a year ago

Nostrils?

never licked a nostril?"

I was thinking more fishhooking them while doing doggy.

over a year ago

Nostrils?

never licked a nostril?

I was thinking more fishhooking them while doing doggy."

with a finger?

Post new Message to Thread