Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why are you on here, really?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My profile does a pretty good job of outlining the reasons why I swing, and what I want from the scene. Looking back at my favourite meets over the years, I've always enjoyed the thrill of meeting a new girl, especially one I'd already made up my mind I wanted to have sex with right from the start, and the conversations and little flirtations we'd have on our way to eventually ending up in bed together.

Lately however, I simply don't seem to be able to find the sort of ladies on here I'd enjoy meeting anymore, and I've begun noticing more and more attractive women in the 'real world'. It got me thinking about why I ever started swinging online in the first place years ago, and truthfully, it's because I find in incredibly hard to actually MEET people on a social level. Don't get me wrong, I do have some face to face confidence, I'm generally direct, articulate and don't find conversations particularly difficult with many people, but its just that initial breaking of the ice and establishing that I like someone that's incredibly hard, I mean in things like work where you meet a new colleague or group of them, conversation is pretty easy (and this is how I've typically made my friends and acquaintances in the past), but when you're speaking to someone entirely on the basis that you personally like the look of them (the sort of person you might meet in the street or on a night out) and would like to get closer, that's something I've never been able to do.

Why do other people, guys especially, choose to swing online?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To get someone with a big cock to fuck the wife....

over a year ago

"To get someone with a big cock to fuck the wife...."

that would be the mr's response too!!

over a year ago

Just talk to them dude.

over a year ago

To find new couples that like to be watched

over a year ago

"To get someone with a big cock to fuck the wife....

that would be the mr's response too!!"

ha i was gunna put that to but the phone rang at work!!

Mr

over a year ago

You raise a couple of thought provoking points, here.

Firstly, to directly answer your question, i started down this road for a couple of reasons. Firstly, most of the people i was meeting in day to day life were either the age of my children, which is a nogo area for me, or were lecturers and therefore off limits sexually. I spent 2 years celibate because i didn't meet anyone i wanted to sleep with. Online platforms allowed me to contact individuals who i might want to sleep with, who may share similar interests which gave me an opportunity to explore sexual areas i previously hadnt, and could all be done without the need for 'more' which isn't something I'm looking for or really feasible in my life at this time.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I can't tell you why I'm on here anymore....I joined to catch an ex out...he left I stayed and at the beginning it scratched an itch...then had a bit of a shit time after meeting someone on here...now I'm here for the forums, if it wasn't for them I'd of been long gone.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My reason for being here (I don't class myself as a swinger) I have been single for over 8 years, I have had 3 long term relationships and I didn't want to look for another one, but I still wanted the occasion company, but due to age (mine) my friends are either in a relationship (so this single female does not get invited to nights out) Or my other single friends have children, so nights out are not possible with them, I like to keep my work and private life separate (though I will admit, there isn't anyone remotely attractive at my work!) So I find myself on here.

It doesn't always work, and I have long periods without anything, but that is just life and I just have to accept it, but then I think location is often a problem as well, but hey ho, I'll just sit here with my fingers crossed hoping someone comes along that catches my eye, though I fear it may take a while

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Doo doo doo doo dingle zing a dog bone

ba -Di ba -da ba zumba cringe cong gone bad!!. X x X

over a year ago

We joined to keep in touch with people we'd met in clubs.

Then we played with a succession of guys. Quite a few supposedly straight ones too.

Now we are taking a break from meets. Might still club now and then.

So for now it's just forums.

over a year ago

"Doo doo doo doo dingle zing a dog bone"

Exactly the same reason here.

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"My reason for being here (I don't class myself as a swinger) I have been single for over 8 years, I have had 3 long term relationships and I didn't want to look for another one, but I still wanted the occasion company, but due to age (mine) my friends are either in a relationship (so this single female does not get invited to nights out) Or my other single friends have children, so nights out are not possible with them, I like to keep my work and private life separate (though I will admit, there isn't anyone remotely attractive at my work!) So I find myself on here.

It doesn't always work, and I have long periods without anything, but that is just life and I just have to accept it, but then I think location is often a problem as well, but hey ho, I'll just sit here with my fingers crossed hoping someone comes along that catches my eye, though I fear it may take a while "

Blimey don't be red faced. If you're not getting meets then we're all screwed.....or not to be more precise

Lovely pics

over a year ago

Started as a way to stay in touch with people met in clubs and parties but was a swinger long before internet was so readily available...this is a try first option...see who they are before making contact...I still meet outside fab but as I dont want a relationship vanilla guys think im odd...they try to change my mind lol...here I can explore my sexuality..or just have a laugh n giggle with forumites...also good to check who is new in the area...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"My reason for being here (I don't class myself as a swinger) I have been single for over 8 years, I have had 3 long term relationships and I didn't want to look for another one, but I still wanted the occasion company, but due to age (mine) my friends are either in a relationship (so this single female does not get invited to nights out) Or my other single friends have children, so nights out are not possible with them, I like to keep my work and private life separate (though I will admit, there isn't anyone remotely attractive at my work!) So I find myself on here.

It doesn't always work, and I have long periods without anything, but that is just life and I just have to accept it, but then I think location is often a problem as well, but hey ho, I'll just sit here with my fingers crossed hoping someone comes along that catches my eye, though I fear it may take a while

Blimey don't be red faced. If you're not getting meets then we're all screwed.....or not to be more precise

Lovely pics "

Well, do a search of men profiles in my area and you'll see exactly what I mean! It seems most don't know how to interact with the opposite sex, but thanks for the compliment

over a year ago

Lovely pics

Well, do a search of men profiles in my area and you'll see exactly what I mean! It seems most don't know how to interact with the opposite sex, but thanks for the compliment "

I'm moving house

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm here for the same reason I've always swung.....variety. I'm not a one man woman and never will be.

over a year ago

We are here to meet couples and have sex with them. We find that difficult to do in the local pub.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Had an itch, didn't want a relationship, it fitted in perfectly with my needs, no drama. Met men as and when, six months ago met someone on here, like a bolt out of the blue we just gelled. Even though he's a ukip voter and I'm a full time trade union officer he's moved in!

I stay for the forums.

over a year ago

To organise socials and also make a few new friends, I don't meet any more due to shit in the past so want to stay on my own

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

It doesn't always work, and I have long periods without anything, but that is just life and I just have to accept it, but then I think location is often a problem as well, but hey ho, I'll just sit here with my fingers crossed hoping someone comes along that catches my eye, though I fear it may take a while "

over a year ago

I enjoy threesomes which are hard to do when I only have one husband

I don't like monogamy,I love variety

over a year ago

I'm not in the right frame of mind for a relationship at the moment so this way I can 'scratch that itch' until I am

over a year ago

I wanted something casual but then made friends with some great people and stayed. I've recently explored the scene further by going to a party. Glad I did as I met a few people that I've said hi to on forums. Though I still prefer casual meets.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

fabs .. the naughty frontier

these are for exploits of olovingman

to meet new friends

have new experiences

in new locations

to baldly go where no man has gone before

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We are here to meet couples and have sex with them. We find that difficult to do in the local pub. "

Ain't that the truth

The simplicity and honesty of your statement made me laugh out loud.

over a year ago

Impossible to meet people the kind of people I like in 'real life'. The forums crack me up. The people are cool. And there's never owt good on the telly.

over a year ago

i like playing with mens willys.

over a year ago

I joined with hubby over 2 year's ago to meet couples to give a bit more excitement. Together 27 year's we enjoyed outdoor sex gave us a buzz.we met 3 couples and saw 2 regularly and my first blackman that were over 2 years and then last march we split up.nothing to do with swinging.

I stayed here as enjoyed clubs and meets

Then found partys and I love it as very socialable

last year met a vanilla man in pub had two dates sex was too vanilla and he practically wanted to move in

im still here as dont want relationship simple as that and enjoy party and clubs

over a year ago

Love meeting new people . Love the excitement of a meet . Love the banter in the forums . Love perving at sexy pics . Love chatting pm . Love the chase . Besides that I ain't got a feckin clue

over a year ago

exactly this for me too. I've been single for 9 years and had three relationships. I don't meet many or often, location is a huge problem for me too. I stay for the few friends I chat to and for the Forums really.

over a year ago

its entertainment and company of an evening

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm here exactly as stated on my profile. Even though I meet a lot of people socially through dancing its virtually never the kind of person I would want a relationship with.

And younger men find it a lot easier to approach older women in the internet, there's still quite a taboo 'out there'.

There's some gorgeous young men always seek me out to dance and flirt with me, but I'd never take it further, I like to keep the two worlds separate, privacy suits me fine.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

exactly this for me too. I've been single for 9 years and had three relationships. I don't meet many or often, location is a huge problem for me too. I stay for the few friends I chat to and for the Forums really. "

An that makes 3 of us. I mainly stay for the forum. Iv been single just over a year now an although I have met a few peaple off here im far from a real swinger as 1 night things have never done it for me an in all honesty I can't see me finding my mrs right here if there is such a thing for me whitch again I seriously dawt

over a year ago

I guess it gets a bit same old same old being with the same person for 20 years so we're looking for something different and exciting, plus hubby really quite likes to a) watch me get fooked or b) hear about me getting fooked

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"i like playing with mens willys."

I like meeting women who like playing with mens willys.

over a year ago

Straight and to the point

over a year ago

my experience is that a huge number of guys are either gay and married or bi and do not acknowledge it... this seems a legitmate way to explore some of that... for every bloke I've met who is relaxed about his sexuality and who he is there's another that sends me a message saying 'do you want to meet' and has 'straight' on his profile... I guess we tend to see sex as simple but it leads us into some pretty complex bits of people's lives...

over a year ago

over a year ago

I'm here for the craic

over a year ago

Because I FUCKING LOVE SEX!!!!!!

To elaborate,my regular men,of which I have a few,are all rather busy men and leave me wanting. I fill in the blanks with the lovely men on here. At the beginning I contemplating looking for couples,but I gave up on that very quickly. I do actually love sex

over a year ago

Think for me the thing that keeps me here is that I can explore my kinks and sexuality with different people, whereas in a more vanilla relationship that may be more difficult. There are times when I get frustrated with it all and think of deleting my profile, but instead I hide it and usually find myself back within a couple of weeks!

In the 'real world' I do find it hard to meet new people as I have a small group of friends and we don't really go on nights out much, more meals together or the cinema, and they don't seem to be the right places to pull! I'm also not sure I'd want a completely monogamous relationship, and I'm honesty not sure how I'd broach a swinging relationship with someone when I eventually feel the need to 'settle down' with someone

over a year ago

"Because I FUCKING LOVE SEX!!!!!!

To elaborate,my regular men,of which I have a few,are all rather busy men and leave me wanting. I fill in the blanks with the lovely men on here. At the beginning I contemplating looking for couples,but I gave up on that very quickly. I do actually love sex "

There is this too!

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Well you're awful

but i like you. Whoop whoop

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Well you are awful

but i like you. Whoop whoop

can you feel that beat surging through my body i can

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I came on here as part of a couple. When we split I came back as a single as I enjoy sex and had made some friends on here.

My circle of friends are all attached or celibate and I can't meet people through work.

Ideally I would like a little stable of about five or six men to see regularly.

I enjoy the social side of Fab and like the fact that I can go anywhere in the UK and find a Fab friend from the forum or someone with whom I can get friendly.

Did I mention that I enjoy sex?

over a year ago

I joined a dating sire - you all know the one - and a chap I was talking to suggested Fab when I said I wasn't looking for a relationship x enjoyed my time on a single profile, went to a social - then met Will!

So now we're in a relationship, loving every minute to be honest, but certainly wasn't looking for him! lol

Now I get the very best of both worlds! I am with a man I love, and get to play with him and other couples! I love the clubs, socials etc - and have found I have a whole other side of me, that I didn't know existed x

Sara x

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Ma wips Awent wu Wuwkin wite ?

A Wont wo wat ta da?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 21:22:57]

over a year ago

Two fold really :

Firstly, I was here b4 as a single, loved the site, loved the forums, loved the people and had some fun times both socially and sexually.

I left to get some 'fresh air' after a long standing relationship broke down (not fab or infidelity related as the relationship was 'open' anyway).

I then met JN and my life took an unpredicted turn.

He was outside of my age range (too young), but I took a gamble on meeting, we clicked and 15/16 months on, we are doing great.

As those who take time to look at our profile will see, there is a considerable age gap between us.

Whilst that isn't an issue to us right now, in time it may well be.

I am JN's first and getting into a relat with someone as young as him, I would never be so naive as to believe I would be his only one and tbh, I wouldn't want to be.

He too needs to experience sex and sexuality in all it's fascinating guises and he is more than willing to embrace that.

The other thing, of course, is that assuming that we grow and stay together, then at some point, my sexual ability will run short whilst his is still in full flow, so from that perspective there is also an element of practicality in involving him a less than vanilla lifestyle.

It was after a few discussions between us about him wanting to meet other guys in the long term that I suggested we visit a sauna so he could do it without him feeling like he was being disloyal which was what his thoughts were making him feel.

We went 3 times before we played with anyone but when we did, we both found it exceptionally horny (as hopefully did the other guy) which then set the scene as it were.

We tried a 2-3 gay/bi sites but found them all a little too predatory. It was then that I suggested Fab.

We both love it here !

As with many other couples here, we are very much in love (and lust), trust each other implicitly and enjoy being able to share both ourselves and other people sexually and socially.

To that end, whilst we appreciate that Fab is not likely to provide us with as many potential meets as being on a male only gay/bi meet site would, it is a great base to get to know people, enjoy the laughs in the forums and just be comfortable within the swinger community.

Well, you did ask

over a year ago

Bloody hell its a female me nearly word for word my life lol

over a year ago

hahaha....

over a year ago

I had cervical cancer, and was celibate for 12ish months following that (bar a guy I used to make sure I could still have sex )

Started to date normally and found myself getting shafted, left with no confidence I needed to rediscover myself and gain confidence.

I have explored, still exploring and have more confidence than ever. Recently had a vanilla guy say to me 'You're very body confident' which shows how swinging has changed my life.

There are so amazing supportive and beautiful men and women on here.

over a year ago

I just find meeting people on here easier than in the real world

on here you can talk about what you want and know the other person is pretty much going to want the same, I don't think I could say to someone I met in real life, I like you but I just want to fuck you, that's it, some people may find that offensive, or if you did have sex they may expect more after, where as on here we all know where we stand

over a year ago

I followed the white rabbit

And i like having sex chatting about sex or chatting about anything

Have a laugh on the forums meet some new friends

and maybe some long term friends.

over a year ago

Because everyone knows where they stand. We all want sex. Chances are, if a woman is on here, she will be very sexual, have interests and maybe a sex drive to match mine and, providing there is mutual attraction we know exactly where it's heading. No judgement, not being labeled a slag (me or her) no silly games (well most of the time). Because, thanks to this site we can meet each other's needs without the complications or pretence of normal relationships. I only wish this site had existed all my adult life, things would have been a lot simpler!. Not to mention the fantastic friends I have on here. I love it

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

for mmf threesomes initially

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm stalking Ryan.

over a year ago

Coz we can....here for fun xxx

over a year ago

To fuck some sexy white and black ladies

over a year ago

i do crap in the real world, i cant remember the last time i went out with a guy i didn't meet off the internet, probably over 15 years ago, i just don't seem to attract men out there, where as on here because the numbers of women is so low i get lots of attention, you can get a meet without even trying on here if your female

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Ive always been a bit nonstandard, and fab fits me fairly well. Interesting rejection of people, potential for sex and intimacy, and complements my social and sexual life. Im fairly talkative, and on screen people can choose to listen or not, according to their taste. So my initial and current reasons are largely the same, but for now getting a bit more nonsexual stuff from fab than I do at clubs.

over a year ago

"Two fold really :

Firstly, I was here b4 as a single, loved the site, loved the forums, loved the people and had some fun times both socially and sexually.

I left to get some 'fresh air' after a long standing relationship broke down (not fab or infidelity related as the relationship was 'open' anyway).

I then met JN and my life took an unpredicted turn.

He was outside of my age range (too young), but I took a gamble on meeting, we clicked and 15/16 months on, we are doing great.

As those who take time to look at our profile will see, there is a considerable age gap between us.

Whilst that isn't an issue to us right now, in time it may well be.

I am JN's first and getting into a relat with someone as young as him, I would never be so naive as to believe I would be his only one and tbh, I wouldn't want to be.

He too needs to experience sex and sexuality in all it's fascinating guises and he is more than willing to embrace that.

The other thing, of course, is that assuming that we grow and stay together, then at some point, my sexual ability will run short whilst his is still in full flow, so from that perspective there is also an element of practicality in involving him a less than vanilla lifestyle.

It was after a few discussions between us about him wanting to meet other guys in the long term that I suggested we visit a sauna so he could do it without him feeling like he was being disloyal which was what his thoughts were making him feel.

We went 3 times before we played with anyone but when we did, we both found it exceptionally horny (as hopefully did the other guy) which then set the scene as it were.

We tried a 2-3 gay/bi sites but found them all a little too predatory. It was then that I suggested Fab.

We both love it here !

As with many other couples here, we are very much in love (and lust), trust each other implicitly and enjoy being able to share both ourselves and other people sexually and socially.

To that end, whilst we appreciate that Fab is not likely to provide us with as many potential meets as being on a male only gay/bi meet site would, it is a great base to get to know people, enjoy the laughs in the forums and just be comfortable within the swinger community.

Well, you did ask "

If my ex had been so understanding he may never have been my ex

over a year ago

"i do crap in the real world, i cant remember the last time i went out with a guy i didn't meet off the internet, probably over 15 years ago, i just don't seem to attract men out there, where as on here because the numbers of women is so low i get lots of attention, you can get a meet without even trying on here if your female "

Omg you are joking, is there something wrong with the men near you

over a year ago

My Ankle tag restricts my movement and the voices told me this would be a good place to find new victims

Gimp

over a year ago

We like free uninhibited sex with others. Social and religious pressures destroy the vanilla communities ability to enjoy sex for the sake of it.

over a year ago

Yes I can never meet a man in the real world and I am not bad honestly lol

over a year ago

I thought it was instashag intially but it turned out not to be

Now to find high quality NSA loke minded people

over a year ago

i used to be on a dating site and when i met men i would tell them that i lived with my dad, they thought that was funny that i had never been married then i started to tell them i was married and that my husband let me meet other men only they thought that was a bad thing but on here a lot of people accept it, are usualy more broad minded and dont go on about it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"i do crap in the real world, i cant remember the last time i went out with a guy i didn't meet off the internet, probably over 15 years ago, i just don't seem to attract men out there, where as on here because the numbers of women is so low i get lots of attention, you can get a meet without even trying on here if your female "

This is why I reckon more and more guys would be better off trying to find sex/love in the 'real world', the well known ratios of males to females on here surely indicate that there's a real lack of guys with confidence out there, and thusly those that have it must be a valued commodity?

over a year ago

To cure my insanity

Her

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"i do crap in the real world, i cant remember the last time i went out with a guy i didn't meet off the internet, probably over 15 years ago, i just don't seem to attract men out there, where as on here because the numbers of women is so low i get lots of attention, you can get a meet without even trying on here if your female

This is why I reckon more and more guys would be better off trying to find sex/love in the 'real world', the well known ratios of males to females on here surely indicate that there's a real lack of guys with confidence out there, and thusly those that have it must be a valued commodity?"

are you a trainee hypnotist ?

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"To cure my insanity

Her"

to liberate my hidden desires and be true to myself..

and share the moment with those who can appreciate it..

over a year ago

The thrill of being chased, the thrill of first second third dates, escapism... No hassles after.

over a year ago

Same

over a year ago

Aside from reading forum posts, I am a nudist and like to see and be seen nude on cam in the chat rooms. However, in the adult chat chat rooms I visit only a few guys seem to watch my cam. Couples and women don't seem to watch at all. I can't be an exhibitionist without voyeurs and vice versa. Also, chat rooms seem to be dominated by a certain few and people rarely chat with me. I've just found another cam site which randomly connects 2 users with each other. Either can click a link to be connected with someone else. Only a couple of women have watched my cam briefly so far. Because of work and money issues, I don't have time for much of a social life and can't take time off to go to nudist hot springs, etc.

over a year ago

"Well, do a search of men profiles in my area and you'll see exactly what I mean! It seems most don't know how to interact with the opposite sex, but thanks for the compliment "

I live in similar area and my search probably throws up the same men as yours. Anyone that catches my attention on forums or chat is hundreds of miles away. Realistically I've no chance! Unless I drop my standards which I've no intention of doing. Think it's time to move down south

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Well, do a search of men profiles in my area and you'll see exactly what I mean! It seems most don't know how to interact with the opposite sex, but thanks for the compliment

I live in similar area and my search probably throws up the same men as yours. Anyone that catches my attention on forums or chat is hundreds of miles away. Realistically I've no chance! Unless I drop my standards which I've no intention of doing. Think it's time to move down south "

I hear you! When shall we plan our attack?....... I mean move

over a year ago

"Well, do a search of men profiles in my area and you'll see exactly what I mean! It seems most don't know how to interact with the opposite sex, but thanks for the compliment

I live in similar area and my search probably throws up the sale men as yours. Anyone that catches my attention on forums or chat is hundreds of miles away. Realistically I've no chance! Unless I drop my standards which I've no intention of doing. Think it's time to move down south

I hear you! When shall we plan our attack?....... I mean move "

Maybe we should adopt stealth mode and get them with the surprise element? Hopefully they won't shit themselves like the men up here would

over a year ago

I don't want to date but I want sex including mmf ,outdoor ,clubs,etc

over a year ago

I joined because I didn't want a relationship or commitments but still wanted sexual fun.

Now.... I'm bored of the morons that frequent the site and due to health issues I'm just here to catch up with friends in the chatrooms and put my 2p worth on the forums!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I like lots of variety in my sex life...Don't want a relationship but equally don't want to just pick up any owd tosspot in the pub (even if I was any good at that, which I'm not )...initially, I'd hunt for prey locally but then I found the forums and I now have online chums all over the country and pretty sure I could organise a social or a shag (or both) almost anywhere I happen to be travelling...I also love the organised social side, love visiting clubs, and still do the odd bit of hunting for locals...the only problem is my dark side (BlondeTaz) does sometimes cause a bit of a problem with his trophy hunting and the smell from the cellar becomes a bit rank - still, a couple of bags of quicklime plus the nitric acid I pinch from work usually helps with that

over a year ago

as I like sex

over a year ago

I'm here to make new friends and have some fun. If I'm lucky lol

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I came on here about 18 months ago, single and looking for some fun.

Had a few great meets, met someone, and still like to meet occasionally (he is fine with it) and I'm very bi, so its easier to chat to bi women on here... not had much luck meeting ladies yet.

over a year ago

"Yes I can never meet a man in the real world and I am not bad honestly lol"
No your naughty but nice no

Doubts...

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Feck

knows

wibble

wobble

over a year ago

"We are here to meet couples and have sex with them. We find that difficult to do in the local pub. "

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Initially as I was lonely depressed and my life had suddenly changed.

Over a very short period of time I fell for the scene and meeting new people and attending clubs. I began to understand my sexuality too.

Now 7 years on ish I know that it gives me what I need. Yes I don't have the companionship I desire in the form of a relationship but my heart is protected and my kids hearts too. I get the sex I want on my limited free time.

I am accepting of my life how it is and now assume everyone is less than honest unlike how I am (too honest) but accept what I cannot change. I have met amazing people and had some amazing sex. I hope I carry on enjoying that fun x

over a year ago

"Initially as I was lonely depressed and my life had suddenly changed.

Over a very short period of time I fell for the scene and meeting new people and attending clubs. I began to understand my sexuality too.

Now 7 years on ish I know that it gives me what I need. Yes I don't have the companionship I desire in the form of a relationship but my heart is protected and my kids hearts too. I get the sex I want on my limited free time.

I am accepting of my life how it is and now assume everyone is less than honest unlike how I am (too honest) but accept what I cannot change. I have met amazing people and had some amazing sex. I hope I carry on enjoying that fun x"

over a year ago

I'm a spy

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

over a year ago

"I can't tell you why I'm on here anymore....I joined to catch an ex out...he left I stayed and at the beginning it scratched an itch...then had a bit of a shit time after meeting someone on here...now I'm here for the forums, if it wasn't for them I'd of been long gone. "

The forums and keeping in touch with a couple of on-line friends are the reasons I stay. It's certainly not for the sex (which was the reason I joined, trying to find some) as that's non-existant, but I'm an eternal optimist...lol Maybe one day...lol.

over a year ago

"i like playing with mens willys.

I like meeting women who like playing with mens willys."

i like women that do to

over a year ago

Because I can't get a date in the real world!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

im doing research for Sidney university

By *erseypairCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

to read boring messages from single males wanting attention

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm here for the free biscuits

over a year ago

I love sexual intercourse

By *erseypairCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"I'm here for the free biscuits "

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"to read boring messages from single males wanting attention"
to write boring messages to single women and couples too up themselves to answer

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I came on here for sex and a few good friendships along the way, I`m not looking to fuck every man on the site, just find a few that I really click with and stick with them as regular meets.

I don't want a relationship really, one may develop, who knows but after 8 years of being on my own I`m not sure I would know how to be with just one man, this lifestyle gives me the type of play I like and the variety I enjoy with different partners.

over a year ago

I was widowed, loved my partner dearly and didn't want to love anyone but him. However, as any redblooded woman will agree, you want unattached sex,rollicking romping fun without the hassle of a relationship and in my case no feeling of being unfaithful to my man.

FAB has served me well over the years, fulfilled fantasies and ticked many boxes on the bucket list.

Initially I did fall for one man but knew in my heart of hearts that it was really a non-starter, so again I had those feelings of falling in love but was quite safe knowing they would not be reciprocated, all in all FAB brought me back to life sexually and emotionally, from mourning a loss to feeling emotions and becoming a sexual being again without losing the bond I had and still feel for my deceased partner.

eleven years on and I still have no man in my life but a warm glow knowing I could be capable of loving and being in love again. Just may have to wait a few more years till it is mutual reciprocated and as much fun as I remember it all being.

over a year ago

Originally joined with no expectations. Still have none now really. Ive had some fun along the way, made some mistakes, learnt from them and moved on. Sex would be welcomed but failing that, chat will be welcomed too

Post new Message to Thread