Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dreams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just woke up from a dream with a T-rex in, and it was chasing me all around my estate and eating neighbours after ive tried to help them. Some wierd shit I woke up heart pounding.

Has anyone else had any bad dreams recently.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a dream once where i wasnt quite perfect.

It scared the shit out of me.

Gimp

over a year ago

I dream of battles in the Middle Ages where I'm wielding a sword only to wake up and I'm in mid wank????

Fucking weirdo!!

By *ss2011Man
over a year ago

Leeds/Bradford

I've always had weird dreams. So many that I've took to Freud's book 'The Interpretation of Dreams' to try and figure them out...eye opening when you do!

over a year ago

"I've always had weird dreams. So many that I've took to Freud's book 'The Interpretation of Dreams' to try and figure them out...eye opening when you do!"

Elaborate then.........

Examples

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

Bless, you still having night terrors!

By *ss2011Man
over a year ago

Leeds/Bradford

"I've always had weird dreams. So many that I've took to Freud's book 'The Interpretation of Dreams' to try and figure them out...eye opening when you do!

Elaborate then.........

Examples "

Hard to do with quotes...best bet is reading the book because it's full of different ways on how to interpret them.

A few quotes from the book won't give away much.

over a year ago

Na its my first nightmare in a long time. Just felt so real tho has anyone had a dream and then had de ja vue. Thats happend a few times.

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

Okay joking aside, a few years ago I had vivid dreams of our house being on fire to the point I would wake up & still smell burning it scared the hell out of me, same dream same scenario getting the kids out watching the place going up in flames. Then a month later we had a house fire! So I always take note of recurring dreams as it might be a sign of something to come! x

over a year ago

Yeah people like to pigeon hole dreams as little films that play in their head when they're asleep. The simple fact is that scientists are still utterly confused about what the mind is and where it comes from...and that includes dreams. I've had enough weird stuff happen via dreams to convince me there's something more going on there.

People say you can't see colour, hear sounds, taste things etc in dreams but I've experienced all of these things. I once had the most vividly hyper-real dream of a nuclear bomb going off. Everything was in crisp detail, the sound, the smell, the wind blowing on my skin. Still to this day when I recollect it my recollections are equivalent of those I have for things I know actually happened in my life...so....did it actually happen? Maybe not here...maybe somewhere else.

Darn it where's a foil hat wearing looney emoticon when you need it

over a year ago

I've had dreams about family

Members being hurt it was soo real I still remember the blood the crying I woke up soo upset and had to ring them to check they were ok

over a year ago

I suffer from night terrors at one point it was really ruining my life as I was to scared to sleep and that caused the onset of insomnia. They have calmed down now but I still have the odd one where I wake everyone in the house up with my screaming.

My nightmares at the moment are all ones about my baby like me dropping him etc...

I do have really vivid nice dreams to some erotic in nature so it swings in roundabouts

MissD x

over a year ago

Some dreams are mental I dont think I should of eaten a cheese toastie last night before bed tho. Ive had some proper exoctic dreams aswell. The one time I woke up had a rocky on for 2 hours even tho I fogot the dream like 5 mins after I woke up.

Post new Message to Thread