FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how do you tell time wasters apart nd wen can you report them..??

Jump to newest

By *ammy_T OP   Man
over a year ago

fleet, camberley, Gillingham, Chatham

i think i may have met a fke profiler on the site what should i do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i think i may have met a fke profiler on the site what should i do?"

If you have a good reason to believe its fake then report it to admin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree,report it.

over a year ago

Can i ask... How do you know it could be fake?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

if you have good reason to believe it to be a fake profile then you should report it or at least ask for it to be investigated

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"i think i may have met a fke profiler on the site what should i do?

Can i ask... How do you know it could be fake?"

Good question

over a year ago

If you suspect someone as fake report and admin will look into it. As for time wasters, well that's all a matter of opinion. One persons time waster in reality might just be a selective swinger who you have to work harder to play with. There are many swingers who are very selective about who they are prepared to swing with and just because they initially chat with you and then take it no further they are not really time wasters.

over a year ago

Yes id love to know how you tell whether its fake or not, as has been said, if you exchange a couple of messages then they stop, perhaps they decide you are not for them, thats not a timewaster or a fake profile.

As a woman, we are inundated with messages and ive still quite a few from over the weekend that ive not replied to, not because i dont want to, but because i dont have the time, outside of here, i work a full time and part time job, plus a household.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

If you have "met a fke profiler" how exactly are they fake? Using the word "met" says to me that they are a real person at least!

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

why bother there's not a lot admin can do. If they take the ultimate sanction and ban them, they can re-register with another name in seconds, sort of defeats the object no?

That is why there should really be a name and shame section. Names could be added once the complaint is checked out and the 'culprit' given chance to explain themselves to a senior moderator. That way you can always check to see if a person has been added before you go too far down the road of contact.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"why bother there's not a lot admin can do. If they take the ultimate sanction and ban them, they can re-register with another name in seconds, sort of defeats the object no?

That is why there should really be a name and shame section. Names could be added once the complaint is checked out and the 'culprit' given chance to explain themselves to a senior moderator. That way you can always check to see if a person has been added before you go too far down the road of contact."

Naming and shaming will never work, even the way you describe!

Do you really believe admin or the site moderators have the time to hold "court" over 1 person saying someone else has wasted their time? The mods do this in their spare time.

What "evidence" would be needed to prove the person, that reported them as a timewaster, was lying?

Always 3 sides to every story!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

So you would'nt mind your name being put on the list even if it was a load of rubbish,but you still had to explain yourself to a senior moderator,before you could get taken off the list

People would be queuing up to piss people off that they don't get on with and there would'nt be enough mods to deal with it all

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"So you would'nt mind your name being put on the list even if it was a load of rubbish,but you still had to explain yourself to a senior moderator,before you could get taken off the list

People would be queuing up to piss people off that they don't get on with and there would'nt be enough mods to deal with it all"

Well they did say they were going to meet me yesterday and I waited in all day and they never showed up!

What's your opinion on that? Are they allowed to stay on the site? I want them banned!

Of course the above is all made up but you can see how easy it would be to make false claims of timewasting!

over a year ago

Depends upon what you call a fake ...

Is it a guy posing as a fem, single posing as a couple ?

Or is it someone who simply didn't make the grade ?

Explain

over a year ago

"why bother there's not a lot admin can do. If they take the ultimate sanction and ban them, they can re-register with another name in seconds, sort of defeats the object no?

That is why there should really be a name and shame section. Names could be added once the complaint is checked out and the 'culprit' given chance to explain themselves to a senior moderator. That way you can always check to see if a person has been added before you go too far down the road of contact."

Don’t you think you have shot down your own argument here? If you name and shame what is there to stop the person deleting and in your own words” re-register with another name in seconds” It makes the name and shame idea totally pointless!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"So you would'nt mind your name being put on the list even if it was a load of rubbish,but you still had to explain yourself to a senior moderator,before you could get taken off the list

People would be queuing up to piss people off that they don't get on with and there would'nt be enough mods to deal with it all

Well they did say they were going to meet me yesterday and I waited in all day and they never showed up!

What's your opinion on that? Are they allowed to stay on the site? I want them banned!

Of course the above is all made up but you can see how easy it would be to make false claims of timewasting! "

Your claim is number 3745676079 on my list ill process it sometime in the next millenium when I get a minute........right its time for a tea break now

over a year ago

What a load of old tosh ....

As if Admin and Mods have nothing better to do than sort out crap like this

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 24/05/10 09:26:28]

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Can't help noticing that the OP has posted yet another a 'hit and run' thread here....

Asks a question then clears off without entering into discussion.

Typical 'Light blue touch-paper, throw firework into room and run off' thread.

These threads always seem to be on the subjects of 'Timewasters'....'Poorly treated single males'...

over a year ago

"Can't help noticing that the OP has posted yet another a 'hit and run' thread here....

Asks a question then clears off without entering into discussion.

Typical 'Light blue touch-paper, throw firework into room and run off' thread.

These threads always seem to be on the subjects of 'Timewasters'....'Poorly treated single males'...

"

I am on a cut and paste "No thanks" reply today to see how many continue to pester and how many see it as a green light to keep mailing. I will be board though by 10.

I thin someone else has said it before but one persons timewaster is on the flip side someone else's selective proceeder. I get the opinion that if your not prepared to meet no mater what they are like then your labelled timewaster.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think you have hit the nail on the head, there are a certain type of single guy (not all by any means) that suffer a little rejection, or get no reply, that then go on to whinge about timewasters and fakes.

Their agenda?.....to moan for England

over a year ago

"I think you have hit the nail on the head, there are a certain type of single guy (not all by any means) that suffer a little rejection, or get no reply, that then go on to whinge about timewasters and fakes.

Their agenda?.....to moan for England"

Don't get me wrong some are fantastic and take it well but others you really wish you had blocked at the first sign.

One moaner makes me smile but when they come by the bus load isn't funny any more.

over a year ago

hi all theres so many timewasters fakes and losers on this site ,thought it was meant to be fun regs xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"hi all theres so many timewasters fakes and losers on this site ,thought it was meant to be fun regs xx"

I rest my case.......

over a year ago

"hi all theres so many timewasters fakes and losers on this site ,thought it was meant to be fun regs xx

I rest my case....... "

Don't you just love them

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"hi all theres so many timewasters fakes and losers on this site ,thought it was meant to be fun regs xx"

i have been on here almost a year now and not once have i encountered a timewaster or a fake

i have however been labelled a timewaster for not being able to meet a guy or couple the minute he wants a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

That's the thing about this swinging game, it's going to have dreamers within it, it's all part of the game....

This site is no different than any other in that aspect....it's how you deal with it as a member that is all important, if you just accept it as part and parcel of swinging and get on with things then it won't get you down and you will find fun....

If on the other hand you let it get to you then you will end up just another whinger.....

over a year ago

Where's the big yaaaawwwwwwwwn icon when you need it ?

over a year ago

I take it as part and parcel of 'the game' ...some you win some you lose. No point in complaining about it as you wont have far to look to find someone else thats suffered the same injustice!

Just make the next one work twice as hard to make up for it

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"hi all theres so many timewasters fakes and losers on this site ,thought it was meant to be fun regs xx

Where's the big yaaaawwwwwwwwn icon when you need it ?"

It's coming soon....along with the icon holding the large hammer....

over a year ago

"I take it as part and parcel of 'the game' ...some you win some you lose. No point in complaining about it as you wont have far to look to find someone else thats suffered the same injustice!

Just make the next one work twice as hard to make up for it "

basically what she said!!

there are many who talk the talk but cant walk the walk and some who seem to get a thrill from the chase!

nothin you can do about it but get over it and move on iv had my fair share of dreamers and idiots and ones using fake pics but to me , the fun is catching them out!!

then when you get a genuine single guy/couple it all makes up for the hassle!! plus the friends that you make on here that you may never meet! you only get out what you put in xx

over a year ago

Where's the big yaaaawwwwwwwwn icon when you need it ?

It's coming soon....along with the icon holding the large hammer...."

i think the rollin eyes one givin the 2 finger salute would be better!! x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"That's the thing about this swinging game, it's going to have dreamers within it, it's all part of the game....

This site is no different than any other in that aspect....it's how you deal with it as a member that is all important, if you just accept it as part and parcel of swinging and get on with things then it won't get you down and you will find fun....

If on the other hand you let it get to you then you will end up just another whinger....."

*nods* Thanks Jane, saved me typing

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Of course the above is all made up but you can see how easy it would be to make false claims of timewasting!

Your claim is number 3745676079 on my list ill process it sometime in the next millenium when I get a minute........right its time for a tea break now"

Have I moved any further up the list?

I didn't think you were allowed a tea break until you sorted out the timewasters! OK make claim number 3745676080 the next one to see too - Mods going off here and actually having a life away from Fab

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

I think that part of the problem is that some people regardless of sex or marital status have different expectations and views of what "swinging" actually is. There are those that think we'll meet at the drop of the hat, this often isn't possible due to work, family and other committments and most would probably want to chat on here, MSN, Phone and possibly meet socially first. These people are often deemed "timewasters". We all have lives outside of swinging and this will be the case for most people. It is also widely believed that "swingers" will drop their pants for anyone. This isn't true for the majority of members, there has to be some rapport, attraction etc etc etc. I suggest the OP qualifies his statement or just get on with it and move on.

Post new Message to Thread