Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who's cheating on there partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Havin a bit fun with a girl who has a bf, not planning on meeting up just swapping a few pics n naughty chat! I think it's quite hot!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its not really cheating if you aren't going to meet

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

Well that's what we both think, I find it quite a turn on that she has a lad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Havin a bit fun with a girl who has a bf, not planning on meeting up just swapping a few pics n naughty chat! I think it's quite hot!"

you sure its a girl

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well that's what we both think, I find it quite a turn on that she has a lad "

that's nice, you won't mind if it ever happens to you then

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Not technically cheating

over a year ago

"Not technically cheating"
exactly

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

If i had a girlfriend and i found out she was sending photos to another guy . .i ain't got no time for that

over a year ago

Yeah defo a girl sendin live pics on kik

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not technically cheatingexactly

"

so if your partner was doing it you'd be ok with it?

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

I would accidentally elbow her in the nose during a nightmare

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would accidentally elbow her in the nose during a nightmare"

By *arkinberksMan
over a year ago

Ascot

Nowt wrong with that. I always reckon if you are in a relationship but are also casting around for a bit of additional fun, there has to be something missing in the relationship. After all, if you were totally happy and fulfilled, you wouldn't be looking or interested in any offers. There's a degree of hypocrisy - men who look for an affair get slated, but women don't.

over a year ago

I guess jot but I'm single n it's not really my problem, it's her choice 2 do it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I guess jot but I'm single n it's not really my problem, it's her choice 2 do it"

I see, at least if it ever happens to you you wont be one of those men who blames the other guy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Nowt wrong with that. I always reckon if you are in a relationship but are also casting around for a bit of additional fun, there has to be something missing in the relationship. After all, if you were totally happy and fulfilled, you wouldn't be looking or interested in any offers. There's a degree of hypocrisy - men who look for an affair get slated, but women don't. "

There is often a degree of hypocrisy but this guy is single and she isn't. Do you believe then that the person looking for an affair has a right to do that because something is missing?

over a year ago

so if your partner was doing it you'd be ok with it?"

I haven't got a partner

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I haven't got a partner"

If you had one.

over a year ago

"Nowt wrong with that. I always reckon if you are in a relationship but are also casting around for a bit of additional fun, there has to be something missing in the relationship. After all, if you were totally happy and fulfilled, you wouldn't be looking or interested in any offers. There's a degree of hypocrisy - men who look for an affair get slated, but women don't. "

Yes we do

By *arkinberksMan
over a year ago

Ascot

Yes. I'm slightly surprised that we still think it possible that relationships should last till the demise of one member. The probability that two people will have physical and emotional needs that are complimentary and in step for 10+ years is remarkably low. What tends to happen is that each one comprises on what they want. That inevitably means the relationship is less fulfilling and opens the door to infidelity.

over a year ago

I haven't got a partner

If you had one. "

I said up there somewhere its not really cheating if you aren't going to meet....if she thinks it's exciting sending live pics on kik to a total stranger then that's her lookout...and like I said I don't have a partner so I can't really comment about that

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes. I'm slightly surprised that we still think it possible that relationships should last till the demise of one member. The probability that two people will have physical and emotional needs that are complimentary and in step for 10+ years is remarkably low. What tends to happen is that each one comprises on what they want. That inevitably means the relationship is less fulfilling and opens the door to infidelity. "

I would argue with your use of the word inevitably.

I know that lots of relationships aren't going to last until death do them part but some do and even those that don't are improved by the inclusion of honesty and communication.

over a year ago

Cheating partners will never make swingers That's why we block mar

ride men playing away

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I haven't got a partner

If you had one.

I said up there somewhere its not really cheating if you aren't going to meet....if she thinks it's exciting sending live pics on kik to a total stranger then that's her lookout...and like I said I don't have a partner so I can't really comment about that"

ok . In my opinion if your partner doesn't know about it, it's cheating. But I guess I'm lucky in that I can be totally honest about what I do and he supports it...well encourages it lol...same goes for him with me.

over a year ago

Here's the reality check though for those in relationships and those that aren't.

There are always going to be ups and downs in a partnership, we all fool ourselves the grass is greener, its simply the brain kidding us here.

And yes, people absolutely do get complacent and people stop trying at times, it goes in cycles, but it shouldn't stop em trying to make it work and it can do without the interference of some wannabe distraction (reap what you show peeps).

Cherish the moments cos they don't come again.

over a year ago

My last comment was not relevant to those couples that swing, that is of course a totally different thing

By *exbomb35Couple
over a year ago

Argyll

Agree with nicecouple ... Yep my hub and I are swingers but if it was behind my back different story

over a year ago

I haven't got a partner

If you had one.

I said up there somewhere its not really cheating if you aren't going to meet....if she thinks it's exciting sending live pics on kik to a total stranger then that's her lookout...and like I said I don't have a partner so I can't really comment about that

ok . In my opinion if your partner doesn't know about it, it's cheating. But I guess I'm lucky in that I can be totally honest about what I do and he supports it...well encourages it lol...same goes for him with me. "

oh im so pleased for you, and him! as you say honesty is usually the best policy but maybe this girl has only a casual relationship with her fella and thinks its ok to do what she's doing...who knows? and who cares really?....this is a forum and people are allowed and entitled to give their own opinion freely, so why hijack what I say just to be able to say that you are a lucky woman?

By *exbomb35Couple
over a year ago

Argyll

It's not hi jacking really then is it .. He's asking for opinions and is getting them ?

over a year ago

If you are on here behind your partners back, something isn't right in your relationship. I never judge and wouldn't judge anyone for it but if I found my man on here without me, or going for meets without me knowing, I wouldn't be happy and I'd 100% class it as cheating. I think it's worse doing it this way because it's planned and not a mistake. There is a big difference between cheating when d*unk after meeting someone in a club etc to actually joining a swinging site and actively seeking others for sex. Just my opinion anyway

over a year ago

"It's not hi jacking really then is it .. He's asking for opinions and is getting them ? "

sorry can no longer comment

By *exbomb35Couple
over a year ago

Argyll

"It's not hi jacking really then is it .. He's asking for opinions and is getting them ?

sorry can no longer comment "

Touché x

over a year ago

"Well that's what we both think, I find it quite a turn on that she has a lad

that's nice, you won't mind if it ever happens to you then"

always say if you have to hide anything from your partner then it's cheating in my book. Could you honestly swap phones with each other to look through without having to delete anything, if you can then you have a real honest relationship. How would you feel if you were her partner and found out she was doing this with another guy! Yes we all have photos on here that everyone oggles but to do things privately then I would class that as cheating. Your just in denial coz your getting your rocks off lol

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"its not really cheating if you aren't going to meet "

You are having a laugh arent you lol Do you have any female friends in a relationship ?? Dont get me wrong Im a guy and before i was married had plenty of "relationships" and i can tell you 100% that most if not all of them would have nailed my balls to the table if i had done that , in fact two of them very nearly did. I think you are a bit naive , fair play for being honest on the "not having a relationship front , but I think most woman would stick their partners mobile up their partners arse if they were "sexting" behind their back, and i cant say id blame them lol

ps im a changed man now and never send naughty pics to a stranger,, Ill leave that to Jason manford and ashley cole lol

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

It will start with pics then a txt then a sneeky phonecall yeah it IS cheating if his or her partner don't know about it...

plus someone basically admitted to hitting his Ex in the face while she was sleeping... Well done mate very brave your my hero.. Knobhead

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

what a realy top guy your mom must be well proud.... Knobhead

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"I would accidentally elbow her in the nose during a nightmare

what a realy top guy your mom must be well proud.... Knobhead"

Agreed ,, makes you wonder sometimes dosent it where these guys get off

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

"

i wounder if this can be classed as evidence to the police coz he just admitted Assault

over a year ago

i wounder if this can be classed as evidence to the police coz he just admitted Assault "

No he didnt. Read it again.

I just saw it as a poor taste joke....

over a year ago

i wounder if this can be classed as evidence to the police coz he just admitted Assault "

over a year ago

Oh my word complete sense of humour failure

over a year ago

How can sending sexy pics to someone behind your partners back . Not be classed has cheating ????? Cheating is not just about having sex .

over a year ago

i wounder if this can be classed as evidences to the police coz he just admitted Assault "

Think it may of been a joke mate . A bad one but a joke

over a year ago

"How can sending sexy pics to someone behind your partners back . Not be classed has cheating ????? Cheating is not just about having sex . "

I agree, I have a zero tolerence policy on those kind of shenanigans.

over a year ago

"How can sending sexy pics to someone behind your partners back . Not be classed has cheating ????? Cheating is not just about having sex . "

I agree. Some comments on this thread have totally amazed me

over a year ago

Its sneaky,its deceitful and I doubt that anyone who found out a partner was doing it would be happy about it

over a year ago

"How can sending sexy pics to someone behind your partners back . Not be classed has cheating ????? Cheating is not just about having sex .

I agree, I have a zero tolerence policy on those kind of shenanigans."

I can not believe there is actually people on here that are saying thats not cheating

over a year ago

It may not be cheating in the biblical sense, there not going to meet and there's no sex involved, but if it was my wife doing it and I found out she would find her stuff on the doorstep

over a year ago

"How can sending sexy pics to someone behind your partners back . Not be classed has cheating ????? Cheating is not just about having sex .

I agree, I have a zero tolerence policy on those kind of shenanigans. I can not believe there is actually people on here that are saying thats not cheating "

I don't think it's cheating per-se.

It's definitely deceitful and sneaky. If I found a partner had done it I most certainly wouldn't be happy about it.

It's a slippery slope once these things start....

over a year ago

What goes around comes around my friend. Have fun.

over a year ago

"its not really cheating if you aren't going to meet "

I would disagree.. if its a secret she doesnt want her bf knowing about theres an eliment of emotional cheating

over a year ago

What the Sassy Lady said. ^^

Emotional / mental 'cheating' is often the gateway to the physical kind. In fact emotional cheating is often far easier to hide from a spouse / partner - but it rarely ends at just dirty thoughts.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I haven't got a partner

If you had one.

ok . In my opinion if your partner doesn't know about it, it's cheating. But I guess I'm lucky in that I can be totally honest about what I do and he supports it...well encourages it lol...same goes for him with me.

oh im so pleased for you, and him! as you say honesty is usually the best policy but maybe this girl has only a casual relationship with her fella and thinks its ok to do what she's doing...who knows? and who cares really?....this is a forum and people are allowed and entitled to give their own opinion freely, so why hijack what I say just to be able to say that you are a lucky woman? "

I wasn't hijacking. If you think that me contributing to the conversation and being honest about my situation is somehow a dig at you it says more about you than me. I'm fed up of people who think that it's somehow wrong, complacent or insulting to them or their views to actually have a good relationship and believe that honesty is possible.

over a year ago

Really ?you would report someone to the police for typing that statement.

I can imagine a social meeting with you would be a laugh a minute

Gimp

over a year ago

"Agree with nicecouple ... Yep my hub and I are swingers but if it was behind my back different story "

Thats how it is for us

over a year ago

"Yes. I'm slightly surprised that we still think it possible that relationships should last till the demise of one member. The probability that two people will have physical and emotional needs that are complimentary and in step for 10+ years is remarkably low. What tends to happen is that each one comprises on what they want. That inevitably means the relationship is less fulfilling and opens the door to infidelity. "

which is ok if both partners agree they want to add other people to their sex lives. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen and people are berated for not doing the decent thing by sucking it up or leaving their partner. It's just sex,why should it matter

over a year ago

"What goes around comes around my friend. Have fun. "

not necessarily. My husband cheated on me throughout my marriage,I didn't cheat on him.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes. I'm slightly surprised that we still think it possible that relationships should last till the demise of one member. The probability that two people will have physical and emotional needs that are complimentary and in step for 10+ years is remarkably low. What tends to happen is that each one comprises on what they want. That inevitably means the relationship is less fulfilling and opens the door to infidelity.

which is ok if both partners agree they want to add other people to their sex lives. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen and people are berated for not doing the decent thing by sucking it up or leaving their partner. It's just sex,why should it matter "

If everyone thought that way it would be fine. However we are taught from infancy that sexual fidelity is the norm and most people expect it in a long term relationship unless they are both of the same opinion and have agreed otherwise.

I'm a big advocate of honesty in every relationship even the most fleeting. For instance if you walk into Starbucks and ask for a cappuccino when you really want a latte.......you won't get what you really want.....same applies to every aspect of life.

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

"If you are on here behind your partners back, something isn't right in your relationship. I never judge and wouldn't judge anyone for it but if I found my man on here without me, or going for meets without me knowing, I wouldn't be happy and I'd 100% class it as cheating. I think it's worse doing it this way because it's planned and not a mistake. There is a big difference between cheating when d*unk after meeting someone in a club etc to actually joining a swinging site and actively seeking others for sex. Just my opinion anyway "

totally agree.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I agree. Some comments on this thread have totally amazed me "

I can say from experience that for the oblivious partner this feels exactly the same as being cheated on. It hurts like hell to find the person you thought you knew and totally trusted has been sending photos and fantasies to other women.

over a year ago

I agree. Some comments on this thread have totally amazed me

I can say from experience that for the oblivious partner this feels exactly the same as being cheated on. It hurts like hell to find the person you thought you knew and totally trusted has been sending photos and fantasies to other women."

Gimp

over a year ago

"If you are on here behind your partners back, something isn't right in your relationship. I never judge and wouldn't judge anyone for it but if I found my man on here without me, or going for meets without me knowing, I wouldn't be happy and I'd 100% class it as cheating. I think it's worse doing it this way because it's planned and not a mistake. There is a big difference between cheating when d*unk after meeting someone in a club etc to actually joining a swinging site and actively seeking others for sex. Just my opinion anyway

totally agree. "

I am of the opinion that if you on here as a couple looking for sex there is something missing in your relationship,but I wouldn't tell every couple who posts on here they are bad people for wanting it. I suppose I believe in free love deep down I just have that foresaking all others ingrained into me. I don't care who has sex with whom,but be prepared for consequences. To me there is a big difference between having sex and having an affair. I wouldn't have a relationship now because I couldn't be satisfied with one man

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

So basically you would thump your partner and it's ok because she 'cheated' on you? Do you really think that would be funny?

over a year ago

"Havin a bit fun with a girl who has a bf, not planning on meeting up just swapping a few pics n naughty chat! I think it's quite hot!"

I cheated on my partner last night with my wife!

over a year ago

"Havin a bit fun with a girl who has a bf, not planning on meeting up just swapping a few pics n naughty chat! I think it's quite hot!

I cheated on my partner last night with my wife! "

UNLOS - looks like your wife found your profile

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

So basically you would thump your partner and it's ok because she 'cheated' on you? Do you really think that would be funny? "

. .who said anything about funny

nutter

By *utty_JiggleCouple
over a year ago

Black Country

Personally it's the deceit that is the cheating for me. But hey, we all have our own interpretations. That's what makes life so colourful. Nutty x

over a year ago

There are signs where a woman can tell ( or man) using your savvy is always best.

Just move on if things deteriate, and let them get on with it.

I could never cheat myself but I realise some do.

Her

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

so if your partner was doing it you'd be ok with it?"

My partner can do what he likes, when he likes with who he likes....I'm not his keeper!

Post new Message to Thread