Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

its all your fault. . . .

Jump to newest

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

. Na its not really ..is it normal or weird to only feel truly comfortable in the company of the opposite sex after you've at least fingered them but on a serious note does anyone understand and can elaborate.is it a man or human thing? I dont know .you tell me ? Is it all an act until we fuck?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i cant relax around a guy even at a social until we have kissed and i know there is 'something' there

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Once again I wonder about you.

Fucking is good but it is possible to enjoy people and feel normal without fucking them.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I don't feel more or less comfortable beforehand...

I'll feel more awkward afterwards if they're crap at what they do though...

- Amy. x

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

This thread is cheaper than sitting on the psychiatrist's couch. I can be comfortable with women without thinking about a grope. Having said that there is one female work colleague who I need to give space as the need to ogle is overwhelming

over a year ago

I'm comfortable around most people!

I don't need to

Kiss

Be fingered

Or be fucked

To feel comfortable around others what ever their sex.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Bloody hell, really?

In my job i meet an awful lot of people, and never have i thought I must get intimate in any way to feel comfortable with them!

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Once again I wonder about you.

Fucking is good but it is possible to enjoy people and feel normal without fucking them.

"

yes i know that would be fine as long as we had already fucked the previous week or year or decade Thats it your a pal for life. .but before that its just an act with me .

over a year ago

"I'm comfortable around most people!

I don't need to

Kiss

Be fingered

Or be fucked

To feel comfortable around others what ever their sex. "

My last two meets on Fab were social meets with some lovely Forumites and I felt completely comfortable.

We did all kiss, but no tongues

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Well despite the fact that practically all of my close friends are male and aesthetically 'fit' I've never so much as snogged any of them let alone anything else. Yet I am extremely comfortable around them. I also have a best mate who I used to fuck and we don't indulge any more and I've not tried to get him to finger me either.

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

Do you get me .im not in the least bit a sex maniac. But im not comfortable with the opposite sex till I've been close before that its a bit of an act.not having to fuck all the time fuck sake

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Do you get me .im not in the least bit a sex maniac. But im not comfortable with the opposite sex till I've been close before that its a bit of an act.not having to fuck all the time fuck sake "

Why is it an act?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

SO you cannot have a platonic friendship with a female unless its fake on your behalf?

I actually feel sorry for you, some of my platonic mates are the closest to me.

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Well despite the fact that practically all of my close friends are male and aesthetically 'fit' I've never so much as snogged any of them let alone anything else. Yet I am extremely comfortable around them. I also have a best mate who I used to fuck and we don't indulge any more and I've not tried to get him to finger me either."
Aw i thought you would have got me .i dont mean im all about sex .im not even goin to explain myself. If you all think what your tryin to say you think.forget it. But i know what i mean and so does at least one other. You disappoint me

over a year ago

Or on the flip side I can be relaxed and the thought of fucking them would make me uncomfortable.

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

I forget that most of you have to keep up your persona no matter what. So please dont feel sorry for me .or do feel sorry for me. .I'll go back to bein the idiot duh fanx folks x x X

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Or on the flip side I can be relaxed and the thought of fucking them would make me uncomfortable.

"

I understand that feeling much more.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm quite comfortable around the opposite sex without there having to be sexual contact

over a year ago

I guess I'm the complete opposite. I have to be truly comfortable before any intimacy can take place.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Gadzooks, I hope so. As I'm bi, I'd never be able to relax

By *anyoufeelmeMan
over a year ago

near you

Strange thread ...... I work in a Corp Office with every walk of life and i feel equally open with everyone until something changes with that person be that for good or bad reasons ..

if you have a bad experience of course you change your view - if you are flirting and want to take it further then again your feeling and attitude may also change for the better..

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I forget that most of you have to keep up your persona no matter what. So please dont feel sorry for me .or do feel sorry for me. .I'll go back to bein the idiot duh fanx folks x x X"

We're not saying we feel the same way as you, or even understand what you're on about, because we're all maintaining some sort of facade?

If you really think that, you have issues.

I'm perfectly comfortable around others without any sexual contact. In fact, with most others I wouldn't want any sexual contact. And I'm not putting on any act either before or after sexual shenanigans, nor saying anything to maintain any "persona" now.

We disappoint you? Ain't that too damned bad. I'm gutted. No, really, I am.

over a year ago

"I forget that most of you have to keep up your persona no matter what. So please dont feel sorry for me .or do feel sorry for me. .I'll go back to bein the idiot duh fanx folks x x X"

Ok

Gimp

over a year ago

"I'm comfortable around most people!

I don't need to

Kiss

Be fingered

Or be fucked

To feel comfortable around others what ever their sex. "

This

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I forget that most of you have to keep up your persona no matter what. So please dont feel sorry for me .or do feel sorry for me. .I'll go back to bein the idiot duh fanx folks x x X

We're not saying we feel the same way as you, or even understand what you're on about, because we're all maintaining some sort of facade?

If you really think that, you have issues.

I'm perfectly comfortable around others without any sexual contact. In fact, with most others I wouldn't want any sexual contact. And I'm not putting on any act either before or after sexual shenanigans, nor saying anything to maintain any "persona" now.

We disappoint you? Ain't that too damned bad. I'm gutted. No, really, I am."

. .your post has enabled me to say what i mean better. I dont mean in a work or a normal place that most people are talking about.i mean meeting someone where you both know that you are sussing each other out.,i find it very hard to be just me.i feel awkward .i dont feel awkward after sex or fucking or whatever .. . .anyone?. . . .no you still dont getme. Do you?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

So what you mean is if your meeting someone off here or a date in real life etc where sex could be a possibility you find it hard to relax in that persons company?

What about if it became clear that nothing sexual was going to happen? Would you just up and leave or make the most of a social evening?

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"So what you mean is if your meeting someone off here or a date in real life etc where sex could be a possibility you find it hard to relax in that persons company?

What about if it became clear that nothing sexual was going to happen? Would you just up and leave or make the most of a social evening? "

. .i usually cant hide my nerves and where i suppose most people can ride the nerves I've found myself bein too honest and sayin how i feel and that can spoil it a bit before it starts...yet when i do know someone i feel relaxed and myself x

over a year ago

Why do you need to finger someone to be comfortable in their company?

I'm comfortable with whoever i meet. I wouldn't have an expectation of anything but a good laugh. I don't expect there to be anything sexual taking place.

...i'd feel awkward if i was meeting someone who doesn't really say much. Is too serious in their approach and doesn't joke around or laugh much.

I like to think that i've been lucky with everyone i've met. They've been fab company and funny as fuck. I love people with a cheeky personality. I don't need to finger them or fuck them to be comfortable around them.

By *Scotsman OP   Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Why do you need to finger someone to be comfortable in their company?

I'm comfortable with whoever i meet. I wouldn't have an expectation of anything but a good laugh. I don't expect there to be anything sexual taking place.

...i'd feel awkward if i was meeting someone who doesn't really say much. Is too serious in their approach and doesn't joke around or laugh much.

I like to think that i've been lucky with everyone i've met. They've been fab company and funny as fuck. I love people with a cheeky personality. I don't need to finger them or fuck them to be comfortable around them.

"

i wish i was more like that mate im not embarrassed to say..

over a year ago

i wish i was more like that mate im not embarrassed to say.."

Each to their own of course. But, in my opinion it makes for a good time if you meet someone who is on the same wavelength with you. You may expect certain things from the meet, whilst they'd expect another. If you go for a laidback approach - if nothing sexual/intimate happens at least you still have a good time with each others company.

I think at least then, the meet won't be wasted.

However, depends what you're using the site for isn't it? Whether it's all purely sexual or whether you'd like to make like minded friends along the way too?

For me, the latter applies.

Good luck

over a year ago

i wish i was more like that mate im not embarrassed to say..

Each to their own of course. But, in my opinion it makes for a good time if you meet someone who is on the same wavelength with you. You may expect certain things from the meet, whilst they'd expect another. If you go for a laidback approach - if nothing sexual/intimate happens at least you still have a good time with each others company.

I think at least then, the meet won't be wasted.

However, depends what you're using the site for isn't it? Whether it's all purely sexual or whether you'd like to make like minded friends along the way too?

For me, the latter applies.

Good luck

"

Rock on Tommy

Gimp

Post new Message to Thread