Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prince Charles Forgiven

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hear that Prince Charles has been forgiven but Putin, it appears Charles was mis heard and actually likened Farage to Hitler!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like Prince Charles....

over a year ago

"I like Prince Charles....

"

i dont

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hear that Prince Charles has been forgiven but Putin, it appears Charles was mis heard and actually likened Farage to Hitler!!!"

Whilst I have no time for Farage, I reckon the last thing he'd want is one big single Europe.

Hitler, on the other hand, ..........

over a year ago

i dont"

Oh-well at least for now, it appears the world is in balance….

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

You have to have a certain respect for some who can (presumably) afford a new Aston Martin yet chooses an old one.

over a year ago

"

I like him too, nobodys perfect.

over a year ago

"You have to have a certain respect for some who can (presumably) afford a new Aston Martin yet chooses an old one."

Missed your thoughts whether I agreed with them or not another matter (we left site for a while)

I'm not going to open a new thread I'm just seeking your opinion though of course anyone can comment

A few billion barrels of oil in the south of England .

Do you think that will affect the independence vote in Scotland

In keeping with the thread William for king

By *olwaySonarMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"

Good old jug ears just doubled the cost of our gas bills

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"I hear that Prince Charles has been forgiven but Putin, it appears Charles was mis heard and actually likened Farage to Hitler!!!

Whilst I have no time for Farage, I reckon the last thing he'd want is one big single Europe.

Hitler, on the other hand, .........."

I think Hitler wanted to turn all of Europe into Germany!

over a year ago

He was saying what everyone else things, to be fair!

Should have known better though...

I do like Charles, conciousness guy who wants to do well by folks of all money and creed. Even if he is a bit misplaced in his methods.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd like to think he has good interests at heart, but he won't reveal his correspondence with government, showing us how he's influenced government policy. Nor will the government.

In a fair democracy, where the government and he is paid for by us, his correspondence and influence should be visible for us all to see. I'm guessing that we'd see someone whose self-interest is at heart and largely stuff the rest of us. Too many parasites around.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"I'd like to think he has good interests at heart, but he won't reveal his correspondence with government, showing us how he's influenced government policy. Nor will the government.

In a fair democracy, where the government and he is paid for by us, his correspondence and influence should be visible for us all to see. I'm guessing that we'd see someone whose self-interest is at heart and largely stuff the rest of us. Too many parasites around."

Charles like every heir apparent before him going back to the Black Prince does not get an income from the State or Crown but is given the The Duchy of Cornwall to hold in trust, manage and make a living from until he or she ascends the throne.

As for your comments about his private correspondence, can you please explain to me why you think anyone should be forced to publish any private correspondence?

over a year ago

lol ofcourse he is forgiven he never did anything wrong.. I agree with him, they should blame plutin instead for making a civil war with ukraine.

over a year ago

Charles has a point.

Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia to "Protect the German speakers in the Sudentenland".

Putin invaded Crimea to "Protect the Russian speakers in the Crimea"

Neither of those peoples required protection. Anyone see any similarity?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To be quite honest, I don't care what the Royals think....

However, I am sure many would be interested to know WHY they kept quiet about Jimmy Saville!!

Post new Message to Thread