Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Off to do some "exercise"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

now I am talking about gym and swim now - before getting ready for a meet tonight.

What are you going to do today for your "general fitness" ...any suggestions welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

nothing

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"now I am talking about gym and swim now - before getting ready for a meet tonight.

What are you going to do today for your "general fitness" ...any suggestions welcome"

i was hoping my meet tonight would help me with my pushups

over a year ago

"nothing"

It may include lifting that glass of chilled wine

On this thread.. any movement counts...

over a year ago

"now I am talking about gym and swim now - before getting ready for a meet tonight.

What are you going to do today for your "general fitness" ...any suggestions welcome

i was hoping my meet tonight would help me with my pushups "

Wouldn't it be better to indentify the muscle group that needs it most, first

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kate got home from hols this morning, so you can rightly assume we've already excercised

We are planning a little "open air" play later today

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well i am trying to get a meet today to help my general fitness... been out on the mountain bike for a ride this morning....

unfortunatly not going well so far!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Kate got home from hols this morning, so you can rightly assume we've already excercised

We are planning a little "open air" play later today "

Lots of planes and helicopters about today - you might enjoy some exhibitionist sport Have fun

over a year ago

"well i am trying to get a meet today to help my general fitness... been out on the mountain bike for a ride this morning....

unfortunatly not going well so far!!!!!! "

Aw, I do feel for you - and will continue to do so when on the treadmill - ouch - gotta go now, these forums are so ad dick tive ...but really must split now...

over a year ago

Already took the kids swimming and have signed up to carnigie club with my girls been going last 3 weeks was playing kick football yesterday and have already lost a stone in the last 3 weeks.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Already took the kids swimming and have signed up to carnigie club with my girls been going last 3 weeks was playing kick football yesterday and have already lost a stone in the last 3 weeks."

brilliant ,,,well done ...i got out of the habit of exercising after giving up rugby...but thanks to my partner have got hooked on it again ..you just feel soooo good after training ...i had forgotten what it felt like

over a year ago

Running is the best way to lose weight.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 23/05/10 13:35:20]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"nothing"

lol me either in terms of 'exercise'

now 'sexercise' is another matter

By *on Diego VegaMan
over a year ago

kew

What are you going to do today for your "general fitness" ...any suggestions welcome"

Exercising my stomach muscles laughing at his thread. Than as it a day dream one i am going to fly to the moon before fixing BP's pipeline problem and then concluding with world peace before 6pm

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i had my full mot at the doctors a couple of months ago everything was spot on, my colestral, my blood pressure was 72/120. The only thing that was out was my blood count but because of the amount of medication i take it will never be right. Not bad for a fatty i thought

over a year ago

Its more about getting invloved as a family and good old fashioned games weather its a game of rounders or dodgeball its about getting moving and active. Carnegie club for 12 weeks every saturday afternoon 2pm til 5.30pm lifestyle and loads of activity and achievable goals through the week.

over a year ago

Exercise? Pass!

Sexercise? Yes please, even with this dodgy back! But 'fraid I've just got to be patient!!

over a year ago

"Exercise? Pass!

Sexercise? Yes please, even with this dodgy back! But 'fraid I've just got to be patient!! "

I am good with dodgie backs

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

walking the dog. lol

over a year ago

"walking the dog. lol"

does doggin count as exercise?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Exercise? Pass!

Sexercise? Yes please, even with this dodgy back! But 'fraid I've just got to be patient!!

I am good with dodgie backs"

doggie bags, a take home treat too

my word

over a year ago

Exercising my stomach muscles laughing at his thread. Than as it a day dream one i am going to fly to the moon before fixing BP's pipeline problem and then concluding with world peace before 6pm "

make sure you do some gentle stretching excercises first and take some water with you

over a year ago

"I am good with dodgie backs"

Well be my guest, cos this is really getting me down!

Not totally incapacitated, not totally 'out of commission', but a but restricted all the same!!

Post new Message to Thread