Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

this might be...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

my last weekend on fabs !!!!! ..... I have been booked on a "Go Ape" experience as an appropriate adult (yeah right I hear you all cry)!! for the 16 year old who at this moment in time is rolling around the floor as I pale in complexion ... I would have viewed the video first before it got booked but that wasn't working ... am now terrified I might die!!! he is not helping my case at all as he is laughing too much .... help please everyone tell me I will survive and be ok (please note I got vertigo in the gods at the O2)!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can you please get this filmed

over a year ago

Pack a shovel either twat him or dig a hole. Either way rip, it was nice knowing ya

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Have you made a will?

over a year ago

"Can you please get this filmed "

not if I can bloody well help it !!!

over a year ago

"Have you made a will? "

five small words and they have sent shivers down my spine !!! you have such a way with words Tina

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As long as ya take yer heels off you'll be fine I'm sure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ha ha ha, I just looked at the video. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm sure we saw something like that at thigsby

over a year ago

"Ha ha ha, I just looked at the video. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm sure we saw something like that at thigsby

"

the video wont play here !!!!

over a year ago

Might save me buying pancakes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ha ha ha, I just looked at the video. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm sure we saw something like that at thigsby

the video wont play here !!!! "

I just watched one on YouTube

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

When the instructor says 'grab a firm hold and swing', just pause for a moment before you do anything instinctively...

over a year ago

"Might save me buying pancakes "

that's a tad harsh !!!

over a year ago

"When the instructor says 'grab a firm hold and swing', just pause for a moment before you do anything instinctively..."

swing - as in there is nothing underneath my feet? .... holy shit noooooo I can't do that !!

over a year ago

the video wont play here !!!! I just watched one on YouTube

"

I am going there now !!!

over a year ago

I have done our local one..im petrified of heights but I wanted to do it for my sons birthday. Climbed the first ladder and hugged a tree at the top crying and shaking. There were two girls of about 10 encouraging me to do it while my family just trekked on and left me. I then got trapped in a wooden thing that you had to crawl through. I had to come down eventually but the zip wires were fantastic. Would never ever put myself through this experience again lol.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You will be fine... I have survived!! lol

I was terrified... Am not a height fan... I was the only woman up there at the time... Am so stubborn and competitive... I wasn't going to let the guys have a laugh at my expense... So I screamed... bite my bottom lip... screamed some more... but boy! I completed the itinerary... it's only once i finished that my legs turned to jelly lol

Really hope you enjoy it... once your nerves have settled... You will defo survive lol

over a year ago

At least they shouldn't have any toasters up there in the trees

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I have done our local one..im petrified of heights but I wanted to do it for my sons birthday. Climbed the first ladder and hugged a tree at the top crying and shaking. There were two girls of about 10 encouraging me to do it while my family just trekked on and left me. I then got trapped in a wooden thing that you had to crawl through. I had to come down eventually but the zip wires were fantastic. Would never ever put myself through this experience again lol. "

Well having seen your sweet bottom....I'd have gladly gone behind you and helped with a helping hand

over a year ago

"my last weekend on fabs !!!!! ..... I have been booked on a "Go Ape" experience as an appropriate adult (yeah right I hear you all cry)!! for the 16 year old who at this moment in time is rolling around the floor as I pale in complexion ... I would have viewed the video first before it got booked but that wasn't working ... am now terrified I might die!!! he is not helping my case at all as he is laughing too much .... help please everyone tell me I will survive and be ok (please note I got vertigo in the gods at the O2)! "

Haha I did go ape last year, god it's hard, I actually got stuck on the cargo net at one point... Go for it Muncie.. It's much fun. The zip wires, are so much fun. Happy landing

over a year ago

"my last weekend on fabs !!!!! ..... I have been booked on a "Go Ape" experience as an appropriate adult (yeah right I hear you all cry)!! for the 16 year old who at this moment in time is rolling around the floor as I pale in complexion ... I would have viewed the video first before it got booked but that wasn't working ... am now terrified I might die!!! he is not helping my case at all as he is laughing too much .... help please everyone tell me I will survive and be ok (please note I got vertigo in the gods at the O2)!

Haha I did go ape last year, god it's hard, I actually got stuck on the cargo net at one point... Go for it Muncie.. It's much fun. The zip wires, are so much fun. Happy landing "

I wanna do the zip wires, the cargo net is the thing that's sort of phasing me at the mo .... and ... just and .... oh god how do I get talked into doing these things .... it has gone from "do you wanna do something different next week" to me doing death defying things ... HOW??

over a year ago

"my last weekend on fabs !!!!! ..... I have been booked on a "Go Ape" experience as an appropriate adult (yeah right I hear you all cry)!! for the 16 year old who at this moment in time is rolling around the floor as I pale in complexion ... I would have viewed the video first before it got booked but that wasn't working ... am now terrified I might die!!! he is not helping my case at all as he is laughing too much .... help please everyone tell me I will survive and be ok (please note I got vertigo in the gods at the O2)!

Haha I did go ape last year, god it's hard, I actually got stuck on the cargo net at one point... Go for it Muncie.. It's much fun. The zip wires, are so much fun. Happy landing

I wanna do the zip wires, the cargo net is the thing that's sort of phasing me at the mo .... and ... just and .... oh god how do I get talked into doing these things .... it has gone from "do you wanna do something different next week" to me doing death defying things ... HOW?? "

I got dragged along for my daughters birthday. It is scary, but I found the thing spurring me on was the zip wires! I was actually quite proud of myself at the end... Try and build up your upper body strength a little... It was the cargo net I found difficult.. But there's always someone about in the tree tops willing to help! Good luck lovely xx

over a year ago

I wanna do the zip wires, the cargo net is the thing that's sort of phasing me at the mo .... and ... just and .... oh god how do I get talked into doing these things .... it has gone from "do you wanna do something different next week" to me doing death defying things ... HOW??

I got dragged along for my daughters birthday. It is scary, but I found the thing spurring me on was the zip wires! I was actually quite proud of myself at the end... Try and build up your upper body strength a little... It was the cargo net I found difficult.. But there's always someone about in the tree tops willing to help! Good luck lovely xx"

do I need to start another thread on how to build up my muscles in four days? or shall I just assume I am doomed now

over a year ago

I got dragged along for my daughters birthday. It is scary, but I found the thing spurring me on was the zip wires! I was actually quite proud of myself at the end... Try and build up your upper body strength a little... It was the cargo net I found difficult.. But there's always someone about in the tree tops willing to help! Good luck lovely xx

do I need to start another thread on how to build up my muscles in four days? or shall I just assume I am doomed now "

Four days! Oh shit... Your doomed

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 17:47:19]

over a year ago

This is not going to end well!

over a year ago

It's a hoot, you'll love it

over a year ago

I am getting flashbacks of when I did this at go ape in Irthlingborough. I really hope it's not a windy day.

over a year ago

I'm going to somewhere in wales to do this at the end of July with a group of friends !! I can't wait

over a year ago

All i have to say is ........ why o why o why minxie?

over a year ago

I know I sooo know and feel sooo ... what's the word ... but I don't appear to be able to get out of it now .... someone HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP

over a year ago

be positive - you will have a blast - come back on here saying you had such a great time and felt good for having had the experience

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 21:09:17]

over a year ago

I have had wonderful ideas about engaging all the emergency services .... and portable trampolines (in case I fall!!), and the shovel (yeah still havent worked that one out) and other strange requests or suggestions one cannot type on here ... but I have now come up with a brain wave ... you know one of them light bulb moments ... perhaps I should post a thread for someone to come forward as an appropriate adult to go in my place?

over a year ago

just dont look down

over a year ago

fuck me now

this is the best post i have saw YET

film it please if not ill come and film it xxx

over a year ago

"fuck me now

this is the best post i have saw YET

film it please if not ill come and film it xxx"

oiiiiiiiii I thought u were my friend !!!

over a year ago

I don't know who I feel sorry for !! Minxy or the poor instructor . He's sure to get injured

over a year ago

when are you going, I will try and be there to photograph and video the event/

over a year ago

"when are you going, I will try and be there to photograph and video the event/

"

if you turn up your going up there and not me !!!

over a year ago

"I don't know who I feel sorry for !! Minxy or the poor instructor . He's sure to get injured "

me of course .... I am the one bravely walking in the face of adversity and danger ... it beats the tiny moth you had to beat!!!

over a year ago

"I don't know who I feel sorry for !! Minxy or the poor instructor . He's sure to get injured

me of course .... I am the one bravely walking in the face of adversity and danger ... it beats the tiny moth you had to beat!!! "

come on now

I would rather face a 100 ft drop then a sex starved giant moth like I did

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm going to miss Minxie.

over a year ago

"I don't know who I feel sorry for !! Minxy or the poor instructor . He's sure to get injured

me of course .... I am the one bravely walking in the face of adversity and danger ... it beats the tiny moth you had to beat!!! come on now

I would rather face a 100 ft drop then a sex starved giant moth like I did "

Cool, I think you just volunteered ... my hero

over a year ago

"I'm going to miss Minxie. "

Have you planned my funeral properly Mummy !!!!

over a year ago

Ok i will do your day if you come and pleasure me moth . Its bleeding insatiable

over a year ago

"Ok i will do your day if you come and pleasure me moth . Its bleeding insatiable "

that tiny thing ... it will be splattered in seconds

over a year ago

"I'm going to miss Minxie. "
Yeah that little corner what they trap I mean sit her in at the socials . Will never be the same

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I'm going to miss Minxie.

Have you planned my funeral properly Mummy !!!! "

Oh yes and it will be a celebration of your life. We'll cremate you in a giant toaster.

over a year ago

"I'm going to miss Minxie.

Have you planned my funeral properly Mummy !!!!

Oh yes and it will be a celebration of your life. We'll cremate you in a giant toaster. "

OMG it will have to be a huge toaster !!!!!

over a year ago

someone film it...

I will be good for the rest of my life

over a year ago

"someone film it...

I will be good for the rest of my life"

Don't make promises you can't keep

over a year ago

"someone film it...

Don't make promises you can't keep "

trust me I will.

if u knew

over a year ago

"someone film it...

Don't make promises you can't keep

trust me I will.

if u knew "

tell me no one else is listening

By *hynewguy2012Man
over a year ago

dartford

Good luck minxie...im sure youll be fine...not sure about anyone else who happens to be there but youll be ok.

But just in case you die...may i suggest you read ur mail before hand

No words of wisdom or help in there....just a suggestion

Lol

over a year ago

"Good luck minxie...im sure youll be fine...not sure about anyone else who happens to be there but youll be ok.

But just in case you die...may i suggest you read ur mail before hand

No words of wisdom or help in there....just a suggestion

Lol "

Thank you so much ... was said with as much sincerity as I could muster

over a year ago

minxie when do you do this stunt- monday? - think we could do with some cyber support being sent as you fling yourself through the trees - xx

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

to make you feel better we have a similar thing where I live and the day before it was due to open one of the people trying it out fell and broke her hip ... 6 months on and still not allowed to open due to health and safety

is annoying as they were going to use the money to fund building a splashland next to it

over a year ago

"minxie when do you do this stunt- monday? - think we could do with some cyber support being sent as you fling yourself through the trees - xx"

Tuesday 11 am .... I haven't found a way to wiggle out of it yet despite some very ingenious ideas .... as if I need legs of a foot long !!!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have ma new upgraded phone now, so am willing to come down and test its video capabilities

over a year ago

no one - I repeat NO ONE is filming this under any circumstances - I have no ambition to appear in a snuff movie thanks

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

over a year ago

Now your taking dogging to the extremes....., just becareful in those woods.

over a year ago

"Now your taking dogging to the extremes....., just becareful in those woods."

you could have volunteered to go instead of me!!!

over a year ago

Let's hope there's no malfunctions in their ropes.

SPLAT!!!

over a year ago

"Let's hope there's no malfunctions in their ropes.

SPLAT!!! "

as I hurtle along I am sure the friction is gonna cause the rope to be on fire behind me !!!

Post new Message to Thread