Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Election day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anyone voting? I already have for labour.. but knowing uk, they all prob will vote ukip and get out of Europe.. look who won last time.. cameron.. what a big mistake that was loll.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Surprised you managed to drag yourself away from the television long enough

over a year ago

"Surprised you managed to drag yourself away from the television long enough "
Yes ur right lol, was at the gym earlier as well .

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Voted...

UKIP for Europe (hopefully lots more will do the same and give the big 3 a dose of the political shits!)

Green for the local council again more as a protest than in the hope they get in.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is anyone voting? I already have for labour.. but knowing uk, they all prob will vote ukip and get out of Europe.. look who won last time.. cameron.. what a big mistake that was loll. "

this is the european parliament elections and a few local ones..not the general elections, so we are stuck with Cameron for the forseeable future

By *hrissie1961Woman
over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

All protest votes do is get some numpty like Alex Salmonds elected......and he's trying his hardest to wreck our country beyond the dismal state it's already in

over a year ago

"Is anyone voting? I already have for labour.. but knowing uk, they all prob will vote ukip and get out of Europe.. look who won last time.. cameron.. what a big mistake that was loll.

this is the european parliament elections and a few local ones..not the general elections, so we are stuck with Cameron for the forseeable future "

Yes I was abit confused and as you say its local ones.. cameron might as well count his last days in power lol.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 14:43:26]

over a year ago

i doubt even people who hate the big 3 will vote for a tosser like nigel farage

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

The Scottish National Party have no interest to me whatsoever nor Alex Salmond. However will be voting on my way home from work.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Yeah, Bladd. Postal vote about a week ago, innit?

Admittedly, Labour are the LAST people I want back in charge (of anything!).

- Amy. x

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"i doubt even people who hate the big 3 will vote for a tosser like nigel farage "

So you havent noticed the way caMoron and little nicki have spent the last few days saying that if UKIP win the Euro elections it will mean nothing and change nothing while getting their media supporters to run anti UKIP stories daily?

To my way of thinking they (the political establishment) are running scared and if a vote for UKIP from me can help add colour to their nightmares then who am I to disappoint them?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've just nipped out from work to vote.

I voted green, if anyone is interested. The list was interesting. Green, Liberals, Lab, Con, UKIP, BNP, UKIP (AKA BNP lite), English Democrats, An Independence from Europe, Harmony Party (Anti EU, Immigration and so on).

Apart from the first four, they seemed to me to be a motley crew.

over a year ago

"I've just nipped out from work to vote.

I voted green, if anyone is interested. The list was interesting. Green, Liberals, Lab, Con, UKIP, BNP, UKIP (AKA BNP lite), English Democrats, An Independence from Europe, Harmony Party (Anti EU, Immigration and so on).

Apart from the first four, they seemed to me to be a motley crew. "

did you bring your voting slip home to get them all present and correct?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Nope, I've got a good memory. And google.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

" look who won last time.. cameron.. what a big mistake that was loll. "

Why's that ?

over a year ago

Ukip and Independent for Local Stephen Lane was the only name I recognized the rest I did not have a clue on x

I think the other parties are running scared and trying to brew a shit storm for Nigel Farage. So will see he cant do no worse than the other parties x

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

be on my way shortly, always like to pop my nose around the door and see how they are going to accommodate me with a reasonable adjustment Vote? umm, I guess I'll have a stab in the dark with that as well

over a year ago

Election night just started on bbc1 now lol.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

^^^^

Just turned it on...

Want to see blue and yellow to shrivel up!

If UKIP purple climbs enough to to give 'call me dave' (and his cronies) a heart attack I'll open the 28YO single malt and raise a glass to the electorate!

over a year ago

It looks like a close race, lets hope labour makes it .

over a year ago

"^^^^

Just turned it on...

If UKIP purple climbs enough to to give 'call me dave' (and his cronies) a heart attack I'll open the 28YO single malt and raise a glass to the electorate!

"

David Cameron definitely needs a wake up call and reality check x

So who will be pulling an all nighter x

over a year ago

"^^^^

Just turned it on...

"

Well if the proportions for Sunderland are carried through the rest of the country then you'll be cracking that bottle, 24% of the vote so far! Whether it's carried through to the general election is another thing though. I'm interested to see how many get voted as MEP's, really can't see the point of voting anti European representatives into the European parliament.

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

I've not heard any UKIP candidate say anything bad about bisexual TVs lol

The other statements about gays are shocking. It's amazing what people vote for lol

UKIP will get a few councillors but nothing substantial. But we know that the UKIP will fall when it matters next year.

I do like the irony that UKIP get good votes for European elections, the thing they want to take us out of lol

over a year ago

dont forget folks, this vote was for the European parlimentary elections....not the ones that will change the seat of government in the uk

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"

really can't see the point of voting anti European representatives into the European parliament."

To put it up caMoron et al...

"They don'y like it up em Mr Manwaring!" "They don't like it up em!"

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

And yes I am sitting in front of the TV bottle in hand...

Bet I am not the only one!

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Anyone else listening to the establishment squirm! LoL

over a year ago

Conservative have lost their seat in Peterborough whoop, whoop x

over a year ago

I love election days..... Viagla is amazing stuff lol!

over a year ago

"It looks like a close race, lets hope labour makes it ."

Why? So they can bankrupt us again?

over a year ago

quick question I am blonde what do the numbers at the bottom of the screen mean and the plus and minus signs lol it is late so forgive me x

over a year ago

"quick question I am blonde what do the numbers at the bottom of the screen mean and the plus and minus signs lol it is late so forgive me x"

Plus n minus are how many council seats gained or lost since last local election. The other numbers are total councillor selected so far. The European votes will be given on Sunday. These are just local election results so far.

over a year ago

"quick question I am blonde what do the numbers at the bottom of the screen mean and the plus and minus signs lol it is late so forgive me x

Plus n minus are how many council seats gained or lost since last local election. The other numbers are total councillor selected so far. The European votes will be given on Sunday. These are just local election results so far."

Ah thank you x I so want conservative to loose big styleeeeeeeeeeee x

over a year ago

Are they all talking from the same script all hot air and no action x

over a year ago

They are running scared now talks of getting into bed with UKIP.

over a year ago

"They are running scared now talks of getting into bed with UKIP. "

Yep, I don't know what is the scarier thought. UKIP winning outright or a Con/UKIP coalition. As I reckon Scotland will vote for independence it's looking like I'll have to activate top secret plan "Emigrate to Cyprus" sooner than I thought, as there will be nowhere in this country stable enough to live.

And just seen the question asked "why didn't the greens make as big an impact as UKIP?" The guys answering never answered truthfully. Not once did he say "The Greens never make people afraid of things"

By *udie_GirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Rochdale

The thing that gets me is that UKIP seem to be the least worst option. And for that the big 2 1/2 parties should hang their heads in shame.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"The thing that gets me is that UKIP seem to be the least worst option. And for that the big 2 1/2 parties should hang their heads in shame."

Agreed!

Unfortunately it seems that they are all so arrogant that they are already finding ways to ignore the fact that over 1 in 4 of those of us that have voted placed our X next to a UKIP candidate.

Seems we will have to vote a bunch of xenophobic bigots into power before they get their piggy noses out of the trough and start representing us rather than lining their pockets representing 'special interests'!

over a year ago

Labour taken all of london.. my vote made a difrence, common .

Post new Message to Thread