Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

#CRINGE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is your most cringeworthy social/meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is your most cringeworthy social/meet? "

Worst one ever caused me to vomit.

Is there any excuse for anyone on a pre- arranged meet, never mind spur of the moment one`s, to turn up in stinking lingerie.

I love my oral but this took my breathe away . Lovely woman but it was like walking into a geriatric hospital with broken air con in the middle of a heatwave.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We've been pretty lucky but, ironically, it was someone who kept saying "hashtag this/that" in the end of their sentences.

It was like being out with someone from The Only Way Is Essex.

over a year ago

"What is your most cringeworthy social/meet?

Is there any excuse for anyone on a pre- arranged meet, never mind spur of the moment one`s, to turn up in stinking lingerie.

I love my oral but this took my breathe away . Lovely woman but it was like walking into a geriatric hospital with broken air con in the middle of a heatwave.

"

So her poor hygiene wasn't enough to make you leave!

over a year ago

I've got off quite likely. The worst was someone not local who I had been chatting to on and off for months, she wasn't local but online we got on really well but when we met there was nothing, no spark, no connection just the most awkward ever lengthening silences as the conversation refused to flow. Several years on I still cringe at the memory of that one

By *hoe_nixCouple
over a year ago

leeds

guys profile pic looked like sean connery his age supposed to be 54

pic must have been 30 years old

and he must have been 54 at least 30 years ago

the deception made me cross

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 07:40:21]

over a year ago

My first ever meet. Turned up and his photo had to have at least 10 years out of date although I'd guess closer to 20.

He asked me to meet in a car park of a well known super market turned out it was because he was in the middle of a shift there. And even when I told him I wasn't interested at all, in any way he still asked if I fancied giving him a bj before he left. It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and was busy as Hell.

Nearly put me off Fab altogether lol.

over a year ago

"We've been pretty lucky but, ironically, it was someone who kept saying "hashtag this/that" in the end of their sentences.

It was like being out with someone from The Only Way Is Essex."

I would have laughed and I know my OH would have struggled to take the piss out of that

over a year ago

Social meet she had such bad breath I didn't really know what to do

over a year ago

Years ago we had chatted to a bi guy for ages (not this site) then decided to meet.

His pics were from at least 25 yrs ago when he had some hair, his own teeth & a nice body.

He met us as arranged in his car then we were to folow him to his place.... lol

He met us as arranged in an old battered Capri, around 75yrs of age & when we followed him back to his he then pulled into an old peoples home car park & asked us to be quiet as we followed hime to his room.

The staff thought we were family visiting grandad lol

We only went back as we had travelled for over an hour & we felt sorry for him so we stayed for a drink & chat as we were so amused/shocked that we had fell for his bullshit hook line & sinker (we were newbies at the time).

Got to say though he was hilarious & we had a good afternoon then months of giggles everytime he called asking us if we would meet for some fun this time.

We declined fun as we would have bloody snapped him in two or he would have had a heart attack haha so we said unfortunately we are taking some time out now & cut contact with him.

over a year ago

Our worst meet was actually a big social from another site at a function room at a pub,infact it was so bad it actually now legendary,it was like walking into a morgue to start with,everyone in little groups,I was being sociable and trying to say hello to everyone and getting nothing back

The police turned up because someone had phoned them to complain about the sex and debauchery,they must have been bitterly dissapointed because instead of finding naked heaving bodies in a mass orgy they walked into what looked like a bad night at the bingo

To top it off later on,we went to get a drink at the bar and the hosts wife was being fingered by her husbands step father

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I've had some funny social meets. I think my worse/best was when I met someone in a pub for a drink. At first it goes well, conversation flowing. I ask him what brings him to swinging. To make my wife realise she still loves me was the reply.

Turns out he and his wife had split up but were still living together, albeit in seperate rooms. He still loved her, she didn't love him. By meeting people on the internet it would make her jealous and fall back in love with him.

At this point he starts crying. In a busy pub, on a Saturday afternoon, in a beer garden.

That is the only time in my drinking history that I have walked out of a pub and left behind a sobbing man, and even worse, a half finished drink!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Come on, I cant be the only person who scans these to check that no one as mentioned them as the bad meet

over a year ago

"Years ago we had chatted to a bi guy for ages (not this site) then decided to meet.

His pics were from at least 25 yrs ago when he had some hair, his own teeth & a nice body.

He met us as arranged in his car then we were to folow him to his place.... lol

He met us as arranged in an old battered Capri, around 75yrs of age & when we followed him back to his he then pulled into an old peoples home car park & asked us to be quiet as we followed hime to his room.

The staff thought we were family visiting grandad lol

We only went back as we had travelled for over an hour & we felt sorry for him so we stayed for a drink & chat as we were so amused/shocked that we had fell for his bullshit hook line & sinker (we were newbies at the time).

Got to say though he was hilarious & we had a good afternoon then months of giggles everytime he called asking us if we would meet for some fun this time.

We declined fun as we would have bloody snapped him in two or he would have had a heart attack haha so we said unfortunately we are taking some time out now & cut contact with him. "

OMG I am laughing hard. thats hilarious!! lol Bless him

over a year ago

So her poor hygiene wasn't enough to make you leave! "

Gone in a shot

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

About 12 years ago I met a guy, at Leicester train station it was so bad I went into shock for two days

over a year ago

"

yakkkkkkk

over a year ago

Met a girl in town. She was 4ft and a fag end tall, her hair smelled like hadn't been washed in weeks! Certainly not the

girl id been chatting too! Made excuses and we went our separate ways

over a year ago

"About 12 years ago I met a guy, at Leicester train station it was so bad I went into shock for two days

"

You have to elaborate on that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"About 12 years ago I met a guy, at Leicester train station it was so bad I went into shock for two days

You have to elaborate on that. "

I will later but it still makes me feel sick

over a year ago

"

The train station or the guy ?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Not from here, but met a guy for a social - he'd said he would buy dinner...

well after walking past him at the station (his pic was about 10 years and 10 stone out of date) we duly went to his local pub where he introduced me as his "latest bird" and bought me a bag of crisps for dinner... I didn't even get to chose the flavour!!!

The other one was met a guy online, met for a social... well I could smell his BO across the table, his teeth were so furry I thought there were small mammals living on them, and the clothes had last seen an iron about the time they were packaged to the supermarket... and then he told me he would have to move in with me as he still lived with his mum - he was 43!!!

over a year ago

Agreed to a social meet/drink with someone from another site. Without a word of a lie, when he drove into the car park my first thought was 'Bledi hell, he's sent his dad' His picture was at least 10 years out of date. He then said he didn't fancy a drink and just wanted a chat in the car so I reluctantly agreed as I didn't want to appear rude. I took him to a very well known and extremely busy 'quiet spot' and got in his car.

It was only then I notice he was dressed in slip on shoes and tracksuit bottoms [for ease of access I was told later] As we were chatting I saw from the corner of my eye that the back seat of the car had been put down and a duvet and pillows had been thoughtfully placed on the seat

I made my excuses and left, never to return!

over a year ago

This thread is amazing

Can't say I've had any very bad meets. I'm almost sad to not be able to contribute!

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

Got on well with a guy. Been chatting on the phone and online so agreed to a social meet. He was almost pissed when I got there.

We then went on a bit of a bar crawl. Ended up in a gay bar. It wasnt until he was half way through his pint when he noticed that the guys at the next table were kissing and almost shouted...'fuck, were in a gay bar. Drink up'. We left and started walking back towards my train home.I was mortified.

He then tried to hold my hand and cuddle me. To which I politely said no. At the train station in a very d*unken state he tried to kiss me. To which I refused and ended up him shouting at me on the concourse that I was fridgid and a cock tease.

the whole date lasted less than 2 hours.

over a year ago

I met a guy off there once in as pub as arranged, we got on really well, he was nice looking, nice guy etc he invited me back to his, as we go to the house he turned to me and said do you want to meet my parents before we go upstairs, i was already walking through the door as he said it to be greeted by his mum and dad both looking at me as i walked in, to which he said "mum, dad this is" then looked at me amd said....sorry i didn't get your name, i could have just died, what made it even worse was he was considerably younger than me too

over a year ago

not a bad meet but a phone chat - kept saying et cetera - et cetera - like that all separated - was prempting them saying it after a few minutes

Post new Message to Thread