Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hot and cold

Jump to newest

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

bj's who loves em and who has never had one ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"bj's who loves em and who has never had one ?"
ive never had one

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

lol, ok dont bring you silly mood in here please with that profile pic lol

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"bj's who loves em and who has never had one ?"

I've never had one...

would like one though...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"lol, ok dont bring you silly mood in here please with that profile pic lol "
you asked whos never had one lol, did u not? And leave my profile pic alone

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"lol, ok dont bring you silly mood in here please with that profile pic lol you asked whos never had one lol, did u not? And leave my profile pic alone "

i'd rather have a tit wank from femm lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"bj's who loves em and who has never had one ?

I've never had one...

would like one though... "

if you can't get one on here, go and "buy" one. There will be plenty of ladies willing to oblige down in Plymouth, for a price, lol......well, a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"lol, ok dont bring you silly mood in here please with that profile pic lol you asked whos never had one lol, did u not? And leave my profile pic alone "

ok dont be smart lol. and its not fair having a pic up like that lol brings dirty thoughts to my head, that shouldnt happen to a sweet young lad like me

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"lol, ok dont bring you silly mood in here please with that profile pic lol you asked whos never had one lol, did u not? And leave my profile pic alone

ok dont be smart lol. and its not fair having a pic up like that lol brings dirty thoughts to my head, that shouldnt happen to a sweet young lad like me "

lots of boobie pics around , so deal with it lol

over a year ago

"lol, ok dont bring you silly mood in here please with that profile pic lol you asked whos never had one lol, did u not? And leave my profile pic alone

i'd rather have a tit wank from femm lol "

mmmm me too

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

ok dont be smart lol. and its not fair having a pic up like that lol brings dirty thoughts to my head, that shouldnt happen to a sweet young lad like me lots of boobie pics around , so deal with it lol "

just something about your's but lol, and from these other fellas they seem to think the same thing lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ok dont be smart lol. and its not fair having a pic up like that lol brings dirty thoughts to my head, that shouldnt happen to a sweet young lad like me lots of boobie pics around , so deal with it lol

just something about your's but lol, and from these other fellas they seem to think the same thing lol"

its prob cuz they have met me and i scare them

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

ok dont be smart lol. and its not fair having a pic up like that lol brings dirty thoughts to my head, that shouldnt happen to a sweet young lad like me lots of boobie pics around , so deal with it lol

just something about your's but lol, and from these other fellas they seem to think the same thing lolits prob cuz they have met me and i scare them "

and they would be scared why lol is it not ment to be fun lol

over a year ago

just something about your's but lol, and from these other fellas they seem to think the same thing lolits prob cuz they have met me and i scare them "

Well ive met ya and ya still scare me lol xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

the only thing that scares me femme is that i might get lost in the vally between them, never to be seen again (phwoar)

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

just something about your's but lol, and from these other fellas they seem to think the same thing lolits prob cuz they have met me and i scare them

and they would be scared why lol is it not ment to be fun lol "

yeah its fun, im just scary, well to some

over a year ago

BELFAST UK

just something about your's but lol, and from these other fellas they seem to think the same thing lolits prob cuz they have met me and i scare them

and they would be scared why lol is it not ment to be fun lol yeah its fun, im just scary, well to some "

awk im sure your lovely really

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and they would be scared why lol is it not ment to be fun lol yeah its fun, im just scary, well to some

awk im sure your lovely really "

i can be

over a year ago

"

the only thing that scares me femme is that i might get lost in the vally between them, never to be seen again (phwoar) "

Well i survived but only just xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

and they would be scared why lol is it not ment to be fun lol yeah its fun, im just scary, well to some

awk im sure your lovely really i can be "

i've had those puppies pointed at me and lived to tell the tale lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

the only thing that scares me femme is that i might get lost in the vally between them, never to be seen again (phwoar)

Well i survived but only just xx "

survived??? if i recall, you dived in , i didnt stand a chance!!!

over a year ago

and they would be scared why lol is it not ment to be fun lol yeah its fun, im just scary, well to some "

you dont scare me....got my scouts badge for being brave

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you dont scare me....got my scouts badge for being brave "

interesting................what else ya got badges for ????

over a year ago

you dont scare me....got my scouts badge for being brave interesting................what else ya got badges for ????"

they don't call me "Jack the Licker" for nothing

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you dont scare me....got my scouts badge for being brave interesting................what else ya got badges for ????

they don't call me "Jack the Licker" for nothing "

whys that then ?

over a year ago

you dont scare me....got my scouts badge for being brave interesting................what else ya got badges for ????

they don't call me "Jack the Licker" for nothing whys that then ? "

I read in the Truro Observer that it's all to do with a spate of "incidents" where the blue rinse brigade summer tourists were all having their ice creams licked by a fella dressed up as a haddock.

He crept up behind the unsuspecting old biddies sucking on their 99's......he took a big lick of their Mr Whippies and ran off up the street shouting..."Jack Strikes Again!!!! MWAHahahahaha"

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

they don't call me "Jack the Licker" for nothing whys that then ?

I read in the Truro Observer that it's all to do with a spate of "incidents" where the blue rinse brigade summer tourists were all having their ice creams licked by a fella dressed up as a haddock.

He crept up behind the unsuspecting old biddies sucking on their 99's......he took a big lick of their Mr Whippies and ran off up the street shouting..."Jack Strikes Again!!!! MWAHahahahaha" "

lmfao

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had blow jobs done on my clit. Not sure there would be many men on here thats not had a blowjob

over a year ago

I'm quite regularly sent off into orbit thanks to a lady's oral skills.

And that's her with a jaw problem, not sure how I'll cope if and when she gets it sorted!!

Post new Message to Thread