Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monday rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A little friendly rant inspired by the 'timewaster' thread that has now been closed

To be fair, there are a lot of couple and single ladies that complain about time wasters and the like, but to be fair, it's your choice who you arrange to meet.

That might sound a bit harsh, but there are a lot of genuine guys on here that get over looked because they haven't got an 8" todger or look like a bronzed greek god. That's fair enough, but then you can't really complain about when the people you do choose isn't what you expect, if they turn up at all.

Sorry, it's Monday rant time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok then

over a year ago

"Ok then "

I'm still not looking (did I type this OK with my eyes shut?).

over a year ago

"A little friendly rant inspired by the 'timewaster' thread that has now been closed

To be fair, there are a lot of couple and single ladies that complain about time wasters and the like, but to be fair, it's your choice who you arrange to meet.

That might sound a bit harsh, but there are a lot of genuine guys on here that get over looked because they haven't got an 8" todger or look like a bronzed greek god. That's fair enough, but then you can't really complain about when the people you do choose isn't what you expect, if they turn up at all.

Sorry, it's Monday rant time "

I thought people could complain about what they wanted to complain about saying that most don't complain so whats the big problem.

over a year ago

The man who practically begged to meet me and looked like an average Joe,with recent verifications let me down. He texted the morning of our get together in the pub twice, to ask if we could change the time and then blanked me. Didn't even say sorry can't make it

over a year ago

"

I thought people could complain about what they wanted to complain about saying that most don't complain so whats the big problem. "

is that a complaint about me complaining about those who complain?

over a year ago

"Ok then

I'm still not looking (did I type this OK with my eyes shut?)."

What is the point of me typing that your post was perfect if you have your eyes closed

over a year ago

Could someone tell me what she said please? I can't read her posts with my eyes closed...

over a year ago

"The man who practically begged to meet me and looked like an average Joe,with recent verifications let me down. He texted the morning of our get together in the pub twice, to ask if we could change the time and then blanked me. Didn't even say sorry can't make it"

Hmm, I know what you are saying, yes, my rant was a bit harsh, but it is Monday

over a year ago

"

I thought people could complain about what they wanted to complain about saying that most don't complain so whats the big problem.

is that a complaint about me complaining about those who complain? "

No its a question thats why it has a ? at the end.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

No its a question thats why it has a ? at the end. "

Thats what I always thought and some girl on her high horse tried telling me otherwise.

I didnt take a blind bit of notice even if she did use long words, spell check and ended it in a hash tag.

over a year ago

"

No its a question thats why it has a ? at the end. "

i didn't see the ? at the end, must of had my eyes shut

over a year ago

So are you saying

A) only hung and/or good looking guys let people down ? , or

B) the average joe is more likely to show than the good looking guy ?

over a year ago

"A little friendly rant inspired by the 'timewaster' thread that has now been closed

What about the huge number who aren't focussed on large penises, muscles and Hellenic deities?

Where do we poor unfussy saps fit in?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

What about the huge number who aren't focussed on large penises, muscles and Hellenic deities?

Where do we poor unfussy saps fit in?"

I like muscles but am unfussed about gods with big todgers. Does that make me only one third diabolical and evil?

over a year ago

Where do we poor unfussy saps fit in?

I like muscles but am unfussed about gods with big todgers. Does that make me only one third diabolical and evil? "

Yes, you're like General Zod but without the huge bloke and sexy woman sidekick.

over a year ago

Lots of fairs here

over a year ago

Lots of fairs here "

Fairs,did you say fairs!

Ooh forget Greek gods, bring me a carney!!!

over a year ago

"

Where do we poor unfussy saps fit in?"

There are some on here? Where? point them in my direction

over a year ago

General Zod lol.

What was the big grunting one called?

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Wibble wobble?

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

"

But it isn't the bronzed gods who don't show up or who false advertise.

Loads of different types of men do it, from what I understand.

So how are women/couples supposed to tell? Even a long conversation before hand doesn't guarantee someone will show up.

over a year ago

"General Zod lol.

What was the big grunting one called?"

Non

Post new Message to Thread