Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sand in every orifice tonight...

Jump to newest

By *rtemisia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Norwich

Despite a long shower after a day at the beach. Worth it for a soak in the sunshine though. Have you had fun in the sun today?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Despite living very close to the beach i never go there to sunbathe id rather do that in my garden..

I go there in the evenings when its considerably cooler and the grockles have buggered off lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I grew up near the beach. I now live near to the beach. I don't like sand in everywhere though, so I don't go to the beach much.

I don't go to sunbathe, certainly. Sand and sun protection don't go well together.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Love going to the sea side but can't stand sand. I tend to walk along the top on the path or sit on the steps or dunes.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Love going to the sea side but can't stand sand. I tend to walk along the top on the path or sit on the steps or dunes.

"

I like looking at the beach and sea and eating chips and ice cream (not together). Does that count?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Love going to the sea side but can't stand sand. I tend to walk along the top on the path or sit on the steps or dunes.

I like looking at the beach and sea and eating chips and ice cream (not together). Does that count? "

throw in some cockles and welks.

over a year ago

when it comes to ice cream and beaches do u prefer scooped ice cream or mr whippy?

over a year ago

Not in Birmingham

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"when it comes to ice cream and beaches do u prefer scooped ice cream or mr whippy? "

It depends on the ice cream tbh.

By *rtemisia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Norwich

I like looking at the beach and sea and eating chips and ice cream (not together). Does that count? "

Yeah that counts! Ate chips yesterday and then gambled away two quid in 2ps in the arcade. Won three packets of bangers and has great fun letting them off. Great way to scare the seagulls away from your chips!

over a year ago

yep afternoon nude on beach .lovely.dd

over a year ago

I love a trip out up the east coast to Scarborough or whitby, have a mooch about eat proper fish and chips with the skin still on, an ice cream and some ring doughnuts and people watch, but never ever go on the beach sand is a nightmare

Post new Message to Thread