Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Renting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone on here ever rented a room in their house to another fabber? Reason being I'm looking for somewhere, and just wondered if anyone had had this experience? And how did it turn out? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I heard about a woman off here whose marriage broke down and she went to live with a guy she knew from here

over a year ago

Am not sure whether advertising for places to live is allowed in forum threads.

So whilst I understand your predicament, don't be surprised if the thread closes.

Good luck in finding somewhere new : via fab or not

over a year ago

I wasn't advertising for someone to live. Was asking if people had done it with someone on here and how was it. I.e become constant FB's, fallouts. Etc.

over a year ago

I understand that

It was the 'cos I am looking for somewhere' bit that could be misconstrued.

over a year ago

Yeh get what you mean. Was meant as a means of starting off the convo

over a year ago

if your just after a house mate why does it need to be someone off fab? i'm just curious

over a year ago

Your looking too much into this lol I was only interested in whether people had moved in or rented with people on fab before.

over a year ago

I know of at least 4 kink friendly households amongst our friends in London. I can see the attraction.

over a year ago

depends if the housemate is female or male i think

if your wanting a female (from fab) is that cos your secretly wanting regular sex knowing she's as up for it as you?.. how would uu feel if she then declined your advances but brought back more men than you can could and kept you up most nights with noises of sex from strangers?

if it was a male fab housemate.. u can take it in turns to 'evacuate premisis' giving each one an empty house.. or you could possibly team up for mmf. Again if he was more sucessfull at swinging and bringing women back more often, would that cramp your style?

various pro's n cons. i personally dont think it would work though

over a year ago

"depends if the housemate is female or male i think

if your wanting a female (from fab) is that cos your secretly wanting regular sex knowing she's as up for it as you?.. how would uu feel if she then declined your advances but brought back more men than you can could and kept you up most nights with noises of sex from strangers?

"

Reminds me of a married woman I was chatting to years ago, she was beautiful and we got along fantastically, but she was swinging on an agreement with her husband that whilst both could have separate meets, she was only allowed to swing when he had his own meet arranged too.

Needless to say, I never got to meet her.

over a year ago

"depends if the housemate is female or male i think

Reminds me of a married woman I was chatting to years ago, she was beautiful and we got along fantastically, but she was swinging on an agreement with her husband that whilst both could have separate meets, she was only allowed to swing when he had his own meet arranged too.

Needless to say, I never got to meet her."

I wonder if she ever met anyone?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 19/05/14 12:53:55]

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I share my house with a guy I met off another swinging site....it's ok it has it's ups and down and I often crave living on my own...however needs must financially

over a year ago

i would imagine it could lead to difficult situations if the lodger didnt understand it was merely a financial arrangement and it wasnt to have a live in lover type thing.

there was a similar thread a while ago now, and the question was to let out the spare room to a female fabber, and to have some fun whilst they like there.

this sort of arrangement will probably never end well

over a year ago

As someone that has let out rooms in my house in the past I can't think of anything worse then letting it to a fellow fabber. It was bad enough letting it to a friend I'd known for years.....suffice to say we are no longer friends.

I'm sure it might work for some, but I'd think it would be more trouble then it's worth and you'd have to have very clear ground rules & boundaries.

Post new Message to Thread