Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Playing solo....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a couple, if you both agree to each of you playing solo, ie, as singles, do you or would you insist on knowing who and when they are meeting?

Discount the obvious safety reasons, especially for ladies playing alone, but is "wanting to know" displaying a little jealous trait?

Or is it part of the mutual trust you build up as a couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We don't play alone and to be honest as we get our kicks watching each other, then I can't see us ever wanting to.........but I would have thought that is the turn on when playing alone? telling all about who you meet and what you got up to?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don’t play alone, although would never rule it out, but we’d imagine if someone wanted to know, it would be as part of the whole thrill they get from doing such things, surely if it was a jealousy thing they shouldn’t be swinging.

over a year ago

One of the reasons I'm asking this question is because I think I have satisfied my curiosity about swinging

I've told Kate that, I feel if we never do it again, it wouldn't bother me. I enjoy the social aspect of the socials and swing parties and I enjoy speaking to the many people we have met on the scene. At the last 2 parties we have attended, I've told Kate to go and play as a single, and she says she really enjoyed the experience.

Kate has said she doesn't want to play alone.

over a year ago

I think we all get to a stage where we need a time out, and if like you and kate you decide to play solo and then one aka you decides you have had enough but is still happy for your partner ( who we all know you trust and visa versa) to play then it can change the whole dynamics. Maybe she feels she cant swing as its 'disrespectful' or even as though she is 'cheating' in a permission granted way ( sorry i cant think of the right words)

I know when i was with J and i mentioned single meets and different rooms, he flew of the handle as he couldnt cope, but yet happy in a single room situ. Yep its a funny old game, and i dont think we will ever get the answers we want. But youcan still have the thrill of swing by staying together and playing in a room full of people. Its the same atmosphere and the flirting is still there, and you know your partner so makes for fantastic sex in good company. Hope my rambling makes sense.

over a year ago

Yeah, it makes sense, but we are all different. Unlike J, Kate prefers seperate rooms as she doesn't like to watch me with another lady, and I'm not really a voyeour, so it suits me too.

Praps I just need a break

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Yeah, it makes sense, but we are all different. Unlike J, Kate prefers seperate rooms as she doesn't like to watch me with another lady, and I'm not really a voyeour, so it suits me too.

Praps I just need a break"

yes it does happen needing a break,however for me,i need to know she is safe and always will do.

i suspect like the other poster said its rightfully out of respect for you that she does not take you up on your offer and it shows how secure you are, in being able to make it that offer .

over a year ago

We play occasionally separately but its less than 10%. We much prefer to play at the same time as there is a bit of voyeur in both of us.

over a year ago

A couple years ago my husband had an operation on his bits and couldnt have sex with me never mind anyone else til he was completely healed.

We spoke about me playing alone until he was healed and able to play again.

I didnt want to rub his nose in so only told him who when and where (for safety reasons) but when he was able to play again I told him about the meets (only 2 but still) in detail which he loved cos he is a watcher and loves to hear details.

I dont really think its that big a step from seperate rooms to playing alone as long as ALL are happy with it.

It was never a problem for us and I was less cranky cos no sex means a very cranky Shona while he got to heal and recover properly.

Now however I dont want to play alone, so wont even tho for Steven, he likes the watching me getting ready and going out without him and hearing about it afterwards.

Prob not a help more of a ramble

Shona

x x x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay and I play alone as well as together. Me far more than him. I always tell him when a fuck buddy will be coming over. He never wants to know the details. I just tell him out of common curtesy and the fact that i would never do anything behind his back.

If i go to the club and have a couple of shags i just say ive had a good night.

He also tells me as well

Post new Message to Thread