Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can't accommodate Can't travel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just perving due to insomnia and a couple of profiles say this. Made me wonder, if they can't travel and can't meet at home, how are the going to get dirty. Am I missing something? Genuine question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At the bus stop with a bag of ready salted

Her

over a year ago

"Just perving due to insomnia and a couple of profiles say this. Made me wonder, if they can't travel and can't meet at home, how are the going to get dirty. Am I missing something? Genuine question "

They'll get there if they really want it x

over a year ago

Local hotels. Get picked up by their meets or simply local meets only.

over a year ago

Wattsap and the good old right hand

Let those fingers do the walking

Gimp

over a year ago

"Just perving due to insomnia and a couple of profiles say this. Made me wonder, if they can't travel and can't meet at home, how are the going to get dirty. Am I missing something? Genuine question "

in my case I can either accommodate or travel but it depends on the person and how well I know them...

if it's meeting for a social then I will travel, if we have clicked and are meeting for fun then I may accommodate

over a year ago

They want to fuck someone local at a club, hotel or the other persons house.

over a year ago

"Just perving due to insomnia and a couple of profiles say this. Made me wonder, if they can't travel and can't meet at home, how are the going to get dirty. Am I missing something? Genuine question

in my case I can either accommodate or travel but it depends on the person and how well I know them...

if it's meeting for a social then I will travel, if we have clicked and are meeting for fun then I may accommodate "

Ello our names Luvesmuffin..Gissa fuck

Gimp

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I have met up with some people who have used this option to "filter" out the fakes, time-wasters etc.

It sorts out the good from the bad!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is a confusing rejection. If someone did hotel meets, Id expect them to select that they accom, for example. Otherwise, walking down the street is traveling in my book.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

For me it is to put of the ones who are after a meet right away, I mifht be able to accom or travel when I know someone better.

over a year ago

They want you to pay for a hotel?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I don't accom and I don't drive. But I do state in my profile that I will only meet in clubs.

I've found that selecting can travel means people think you'll go to the other end of the country.

If I was going to meet locally I'd have to rely on bus/train/taxi, wouldn't expect anyone to come get me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, makes sense now, had me stumped for a while though

Post new Message to Thread