Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ronan Keating

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

So ronan keating and his wife have split up after telling her he had cheated on her. She ended the marriage there and then and has said no second chances. I love ronan and think hes cute. But i think good on you girl. I have never been cheated on so cant really say what i would do but if you found out your partner had cheated would you give them a second chance or end it there and then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

personally i found a 5th chance one too many

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no second chances,cheating is disrespectful,and although we play with guys on this site we would never play alone.we have both been cheated on in previous relationships n know the pain that comes with it

over a year ago

"So ronan keating and his wife have split up after telling her he had cheated on her. She ended the marriage there and then and has said no second chances. I love ronan and think hes cute. But i think good on you girl. I have never been cheated on so cant really say what i would do but if you found out your partner had cheated would you give them a second chance or end it there and then"

Likewise...but I wouldn't give a second chance either. If someone cheats and you forgive them why would they stop?!!

Nah - good for her!

over a year ago

"So ronan keating and his wife have split up after telling her he had cheated on her. She ended the marriage there and then and has said no second chances. I love ronan and think hes cute. But i think good on you girl. I have never been cheated on so cant really say what i would do but if you found out your partner had cheated would you give them a second chance or end it there and then

Likewise...but I wouldn't give a second chance either. If someone cheats and you forgive them why would they stop?!!

Nah - good for her! "

Sure there are plenty on here who could help with cheating

over a year ago

we've been together 29yrs and married for 27 of them.

From my point of view, Jack, I'm sure we would work something out.

Most extramarital affairs are purely sexual, and, in many ways, as swingers we are sailing pretty close to temptation.

An illicit shag wouldn't be enough to say "goodbye" to my wife. don't know if she feels the same. She will read this at some point and may respond herself.

We have discussed "what if?" when friends and neighbours have had problems, but I suppose we will only truly find out if it hit us for real

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If my OH had a relationship with someone I think I would find it hard to accept that and be able to forgive him and move on.....a one night stand I might be able to, who knows.

All I do know is, I don't want to be in that position.

over a year ago

"

If my OH had a relationship with someone I think I would find it hard to accept that and be able to forgive him and move on.....a one night stand I might be able to, who knows.

All I do know is, I don't want to be in that position."

Yes....a one nighter is one thing, but a relationship?.. well that's something totally different.

How many one nighters with the same person make it a relationship though?

over a year ago

He’d be out on his ear quicker than the door slammed shut, we already have the best of both worlds and have no need to cheat, and so if he did he would never be forgiven, once the trust goes then a relationship normally closely follows, cannot speak for him but would say he’d feel the same way.

over a year ago

I think you learn from what you know my dad was forever cheating on my mum I had a few screwed up teenage years watching the fallout and each time mum took him back once he left her for another woman for two years and she took him back would rather be treated like shit than on her own. I promised myself I would'nt be a doormat for any man.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

All I do know is, I don't want to be in that position.

Yes....a one nighter is one thing, but a relationship?.. well that's something totally different.

How many one nighters with the same person make it a relationship though? "

lol more than one !!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"He’d be out on his ear quicker than the door slammed shut, we already have the best of both worlds and have no need to cheat, and so if he did he would never be forgiven, once the trust goes then a relationship normally closely follows, cannot speak for him but would say he’d feel the same way. "

The amount of people who we have spoken to who have cheated while swingers is unreal, I always thought if you are open enough to play these games you are open enough to tell your other half the next fantasy you want to try, but it doesn't seem the case at all

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So ronan keating and his wife have split up after telling her he had cheated on her. She ended the marriage there and then and has said no second chances. I love ronan and think hes cute. But i think good on you girl. I have never been cheated on so cant really say what i would do but if you found out your partner had cheated would you give them a second chance or end it there and then"
Ronan Keating gives me the eebie jeebies, nasally voiced twat

over a year ago

I think it would depend on how long you have been together and whats involved.

Everyone or so they say , deserves a second chance.

But then the mainstay of any relationship has gone..re TRUST.

So not sure what i would do ?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think it would depend on how long you have been together and whats involved.

Everyone or so they say , deserves a second chance.

But then the mainstay of any relationship has gone..re TRUST.

So not sure what i would do ? "

hmmmmmmmmmm i know what i would have done, he would be singing soprano

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"Most extramarital affairs are purely sexual, and, in many ways, as swingers we are sailing pretty close to temptation.

"

Actually, we don't agree! The very fact that we meet others for sex and we are open about it makes it less likely for us to cheat! If I want to meet a couple because I like the female, I just say! Mrs R can do the same. No lies and no deceit. We then decide if we should mail them.

Think about it this way... I have a gorgeous lady and she lets me shag other lovely ladies and generally play with them pretty much as I like in a foursome situation. Why would I jeopardise all this fun?

The number of vanilla people we know who are cheating in some way or other makes us glad we are not in that position.

over a year ago

Unless you have been in the situation and experienced it then you have a better idea of how to deal with it and come up with a decision.

Its ok saying no chance but you do think differently if a crisis happens within a marriage.

over a year ago

no, i wouldnt. if i'm giving my all in a relationship and being faithful, i expect the same in return and no less

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

As (thankfully) Ive never been cheated on but my first thoughts are i would give them a second chance, but as some have said its the trust factor. It would be the loosing trust why i would walk away rather than the act of them having sex with someone else. I know i would be paranoid about where they where and what they where doing all the while and i dont think i would be able to stay in a relationship like that.

I dont think being a swinger is sailing close to the wind. Swinging is people having variety of sex with different people either together or on there own but having full support of the other person

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

she is probably devout catholic and believes that their vowes meant something

I say throw him out.

He promised to be faithful and he failed.

But I might let him stew for a while as I had a few flings of my own before even thinking of taking him back.

over a year ago

"Unless you have been in the situation and experienced it then you have a better idea of how to deal with it and come up with a decision.

Its ok saying no chance but you do think differently if a crisis happens within a marriage.

It happened to me. I have two rules in a relationship, no cheating, no hitting. He cheated, was out the house the same night I found out, no 2nd chances. My divorce should be in some day soon. Woohoo.

"

Post new Message to Thread