Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Slutty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do men want a woman to dress/act like a slut? What's the attraction guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what does a slut act like?...

over a year ago

The loss of inhibitions? As they say a slave In the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

Her

over a year ago

I am versatile a secretary is just fine with me.

over a year ago

I can't explain why, other than being a straight man. I like slutily dressed women, the slutier the better.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/14 23:43:17]

over a year ago

Because its better than shagging a sack of spuds..

Gimp

over a year ago

"I am versatile a secretary is just fine with me."
same here, my secretary is a proper slut

over a year ago

I have a coffee mug.. It simply says

Angel by day

Slut by night

over a year ago

"Why do men want a woman to dress/act like a slut? What's the attraction guys?"

obviously I'm not a guy but I'm thinking that sluts will do anything and some guys like that

over a year ago

I prefer classy with a twist

over a year ago

"Why do men want a woman to dress/act like a slut? What's the attraction guys?

obviously I'm not a guy but I'm thinking that sluts will do anything and some guys like that "

make that most guys

over a year ago

Most the guys I meet seem to want natural & naked lately, there seems to be a shift from the slutty, made up look x

over a year ago

"I prefer classy with a twist "

over a year ago

"I prefer assy with a wrist "

sakes...some lady u are....

over a year ago

Ah they may want a slut but would they marry one?

over a year ago

"Ah they may want a slut but would they marry one?"

I did....

Twice

Gimp

over a year ago

"I prefer classy with a twist "

over a year ago

Trouble is the word 'slutty' implies something wrong or bad, to me a sexually liberated woman who is comfortable with her needs, desires and sexuality is an incredible turn on, however mainstream society would probably class her as a slut. FFS trying to make a profound philosophical statement and talking bollocks ..... I like a woman who shares my desires and they're not vanilla, so I'm a slut too.... WTF ... I give up .... Yes I like a woman to act like a slut in the bedroom, it turns me on

over a year ago

"Trouble is the word 'slutty' implies something wrong or bad, to me a sexually liberated woman who is comfortable with her needs, desires and sexuality is an incredible turn on, however mainstream society would probably class her as a slut. FFS trying to make a profound philosophical statement and talking bollocks ..... I like a woman who shares my desires and they're not vanilla, so I'm a slut too.... WTF ... I give up .... Yes I like a woman to act like a slut in the bedroom, it turns me on "
Egged on she will lol

over a year ago

"Why do men want a woman to dress/act like a slut? What's the attraction guys?"

I love the slutty talk as well

only in private though,

In public i would like them to act all sweet and innocent

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

obviously I'm not a guy but I'm thinking that sluts will do anything and some guys like that

make that most guys "

Not all, bit of class goes a long way, some times the women on ere can be quite vulgar, can't believe they would say some of the things they do say, each to there own though.

over a year ago

only in private though,

In public i would like them to act all sweet and innocent "

Define public though, When we go to a club or party my Bitch can get very slutty (in a good way ) which turns me on no end

Gimp

over a year ago

make that most guys There is a way of doing it, not running up rubbing your tits in their face, look smile turn away then they know

Her

Not all, bit of class goes a long way, some times the women on ere can be quite vulgar, can't believe they would say some of the things they do say, each to there own though."

over a year ago

make that most guys

Not all, bit of class goes a long way, some times the women on ere can be quite vulgar, can't believe they would say some of the things they do say, each to there own though."

Aherm! its a swingers site, The women are on here for the same reason us blokes are, Its not about class its about saying what you want..Look to thyself

Gimp

over a year ago

make that most guys Vulgar? I will ask if I get the right signals, if I don't I move on ...hardly vulgar.

Her

over a year ago

make that most guys Vulgar? I will ask if I get the right signals, if I don't I move on ...hardly vulgar.

Her

over a year ago

make that most guys

Not all, bit of class goes a long way, some times the women on ere can be quite vulgar, can't believe they would say some of the things they do say, each to there own though.

Aherm! its a swingers site, The women are on here for the same reason us blokes are, Its not about class its about saying what you want..Look to thyself

Gimp "

over a year ago

How dare a woman ask to have her brains fucked out...nawty girl runs off dry

Her

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

Wasn't aimed at any one in particular, it's not what you say , but how you say it

over a year ago

From a biological standpoint men are programmed to be attracted to sexy women. "Slutty women", because of their apparent availability and attractiveness to other competing men, appear to have enhanced desirability as a consequence.

Men, unlike women, have far less interest in who they inpregnate than women do in who impregnates them. Consequently slutty women appeal to men whilst women conventionally _iew being slutty as showing poor judgement in their choice of a mate.

However, apart from the odd nut, the vast majority of women on Fab do not intend to get pregnant when playing, so girls, why not buck convention and embrace your slutty side?

over a year ago

"Wasn't aimed at any one in particular, it's not what you say , but how you say it "

A well spoken slut,

Even better

over a year ago

"From a biological standpoint men are programmed to be attracted to sexy women. "Slutty women", because of their apparent availability and attractiveness to other competing men, appear to have enhanced desirability as a consequence.

Men, unlike women, have far less interest in who they inpregnate than women do in who impregnates them. Consequently slutty women appeal to men whilst women conventionally _iew being slutty as showing poor judgement in their choice of a mate.

However, apart from the odd nut, the vast majority of women on Fab do not intend to get pregnant when playing, so girls, why not buck convention and embrace your slutty side? "

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"W

Aherm! its a swingers site, The women are on here for the same reason us blokes are, Its not about class its about saying what you want.. "

The two are not mutually exclusive!! One can indeed be a 'sexually liberated woman' without being slutty, and there are plenty of guys who appreciate that thankfully!

over a year ago

"Wasn't aimed at any one in particular, it's not what you say , but how you say it "

How many variations on i want you to fuck me are there ?

Lets face it you want to empty your dirty water inside a bird..or over her, She wants the same.

Nothing about romance chocolates or etiquette

Gimp

over a year ago

"W

Aherm! its a swingers site, The women are on here for the same reason us blokes are, Its not about class its about saying what you want..

The two are not mutually exclusive!! One can indeed be a 'sexually liberated woman' without being slutty, and there are plenty of guys who appreciate that thankfully!

"

Oh Pleeeeze

over a year ago

Too many heroes and milk tray now!

Her

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Too many heroes and milk tray now!

Her"

Not sure whitch of you it is but you've 1 hell of a sence of humour only been on 5 mins an my face is hurting from some of your posts

over a year ago

"Too many heroes and milk tray now!

Her

Not sure whitch of you it is but you've 1 hell of a sence of humour only been on 5 mins an my face is hurting from some of your posts "

well this one is her

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think I am a bit prim and proper

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Think its both of you I ment across the thread. Its about time some laffs made a returne round here

over a year ago

"Think its both of you I ment across the thread. Its about time some laffs made a returne round here "
Yeah, he is all gold, I'm the chasing pervs lol

Her

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Think its both of you I ment across the thread. Its about time some laffs made a returne round here Yeah, he is all gold, I'm the chasing pervs lol

Her "

fuckinel your of you bleedy trumpet girl but the who wants sain an boring

over a year ago

"Think its both of you I ment across the thread. Its about time some laffs made a returne round here Yeah, he is all gold, I'm the chasing pervs lol

Her

fuckinel your of you bleedy trumpet girl but the who wants sain an boring "

NOW that's the effect I want...cranky as fuck

Her

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"W

Aherm! its a swingers site, The women are on here for the same reason us blokes are, Its not about class its about saying what you want..

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"From a biological standpoint men are programmed to be attracted to sexy women. "Slutty women", because of their apparent availability and attractiveness to other competing men, appear to have enhanced desirability as a consequence.

However, apart from the odd nut, the vast majority of women on Fab do not intend to get pregnant when playing, so girls, why not buck convention and embrace your slutty side? "

Ive always been happy with my slutty side, though some disapprove - tough for them.

over a year ago

Slutty is great when you know the guy or guys respect you as a person. I have been lucky enough to enjoy several slutty sessions and it is fantastic to let go!

over a year ago

Natural and naked for me, including fur, trimmed.

Although, short skirt, stilletto heels and no knickers does get my attention ... Usually wondering what naked would look like

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Oh Pleeeeze "

Each to his own, clearly!

over a year ago

"Slutty is great when you know the guy or guys respect you as a person. I have been lucky enough to enjoy several slutty sessions and it is fantastic to let go! "

That's a good point, acting like a slut is fabulous provided there is underlying respect

over a year ago

only in private though,

In public i would like them to act all sweet and innocent "

over a year ago

That old saying springs to mind... A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets.

over a year ago

"That old saying springs to mind... A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets. "

i know a few street ladies who are freaks

Gimp

over a year ago

"That old saying springs to mind... A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets.

Gimp"

And freaks who are street ladies? Lol now this is just getting silly! I think the sun has addled my brain... I need coffee and a lie down

over a year ago

"That old saying springs to mind... A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets.

Gimp

And freaks who are street ladies? Lol now this is just getting silly! I think the sun has addled my brain... I need coffee and a lie down "

Always wear a knotted hankie on yer head, so my nurse keeps telling me

freak le Sheik

over a year ago

"Ah they may want a slut but would they marry one?"

my husband did.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It does have an apeal I must admit hehe