Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Invasion of the body snatchers….

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If you could take total control of the mind and free will of another person, giving you total control of what they say and do…. who would you snatch and what would you have them do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If you could take total control of the mind and free will of another person, giving you total control of what they say and do…. who would you snatch and what would you have them do?"
taking control of mind and free will would spoil the whole snatching and making them do process for me .....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would shatch bill gates and make him give me all his money

over a year ago

I'd get Nick & Dave to do "pull my finger" jokes whilst sitting on the front bench of the commons.

Or .... Oh the fun which could be had with Anne Robinson on Weakest link... scratching her arse everytime the camera is behind her... or picking her nose and flicking it as she says "you are the weakest link... goodbye"

over a year ago

Ooowwwww... on the 12th June I’d be the USA goalie, 18th June the Algerian goalie and 23rd June the Slovenian goalie… and all of them would appear to have itchy nuts at various times during the match

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Tony Blair - admit my part in an ilegal war and voluntarily surrender myself to a Hague war crimes tribunal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ooowwwww... on the 12th June I’d be the USA goalie, 18th June the Algerian goalie and 23rd June the Slovenian goalie… and all of them would appear to have itchy nuts at various times during the match "

You go for it girl and there is a pint in it for you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Also i would get Ray Winstone to find me the most attractive woman on the planet

over a year ago

"

Tony Blair - admit my part in an ilegal war and voluntarily surrender myself to a Hague war crimes tribunal.

"

What would you do after they'd finished scratching their heads at the Hague.... (I think they know where he lives if they wanted him )

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

What would you do after they'd finished scratching their heads at the Hague.... (I think they know where he lives if they wanted him ) "

Says everything really.

over a year ago

"

What would you do after they'd finished scratching their heads at the Hague.... (I think they know where he lives if they wanted him )

Says everything really."

So does that

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Anyone would think Tony Blair was in hiding in the jungles of South America, he is a United Nations Peace Envoy so I think if there was a case to answer then he could be found easily enough.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

anyone

and the housework

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Balls.

Ed Balls