Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

David James

Jump to newest

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Has been declared bankrupt he could never save anything when he played for England '

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has been declared bankrupt he could never save anything when he played for England '"

It's hard to work out how someone whom has earnt so much find himself in this situation irrelevent of his marital breakdown 9 years ago, but then again people live to their earningslevel and while it might take a year or more for a "normal" person to save £2000 for a holiday, in his peak of money earnings James probably spent that much on a good night out.

I wish David James good luck as he comes to terms with what will be a difficult time for him and hopefully he'll get over the financial problems he has had too and also hope that his bankruptcy doesn't affect any other people such as small business suppliers too much.

Jet

over a year ago

Happens to all levels of people, and the details of that story are very sketchy to say the least! I only saw it on The Sun, and so I can't trust a single word really...

over a year ago

Poor old DJ money slipped through his fingers just like ball nothing changes then

over a year ago

"Happens to all levels of people, and the details of that story are very sketchy to say the least! I only saw it on The Sun, and so I can't trust a single word really..."

Yep not a paper i would read or touch anyway, but Daily Fail is reporting it too

over a year ago

Oh what did he spend all his money on?

over a year ago

"Oh what did he spend all his money on?"

White Armani suits.

over a year ago

"Oh what did he spend all his money on?

White Armani suits. "

lmao, very witty, i get that joke.... 10/10

over a year ago

He was a strange character when he played. Refused to support the pfa when they threatened strike action. Blamed some bad appearances on spending all night on his playstation. Earned the nickname calamity James for his bungles. Highly talented though

over a year ago

He used to live 9n my town. The locals thought he was a really nice fella. You'd often see him walking in to town for a paper and a loaf of bread.

He did spend fuck loads doing up his house that could not have been a good investment.

Post new Message to Thread