Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi-Curious to Bi-sexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At what point does a Bi-curious woman become a bi-sexual one ??? , noticed a fair few profiles where a woman is listed as bi-curious yet they HAVE played with woman so what in you opinion is the dividing line ............. xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Thrice round the clock and twice up the ladder is the general consensus

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you are only bi-curious once x

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

this is a regular topic, and is very subjective - some women and more men dont put bisexual because they fear it may harm their chances of meeting straight types, but for us, the transition was when we'd tried it, and liked it, and knew we'd do it again.

If you enjoy same sex fun, and would repeat it again, in our view you are bisexual not bicurious, but no doubt others will disagree.

over a year ago

"At what point does a Bi-curious woman become a bi-sexual one ??? , noticed a fair few profiles where a woman is listed as bi-curious yet they HAVE played with woman so what in you opinion is the dividing line ............. xx"

Siren get turned on if a sexy woman shows her some interest, and she's not averse to latting women play with her, she just doesn't fancy the idea of going down on another woman. She feels that to class herself as straight wouldn't be appropriate but to say she is fully bisexual is equally inappropriate to how she feels about her own sexuality. The only other option is to say she is bi-curious in terms of what we put on our profile.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

For me it was after I had played fully for the first time with a woman and fully intended to repeat the experience.

I went from being straight (I really had never even considered playing with another woman ever before, then met an incredibly sexy woman at a social)...to bi-curious and then then changed my profile to bisexual all within the space of nine days.....and have never looked back

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"At what point does a Bi-curious woman become a bi-sexual one ??? , noticed a fair few profiles where a woman is listed as bi-curious yet they HAVE played with woman so what in you opinion is the dividing line ............. xx"

Bi-curious= would like to things with a woman

bi-sexual= has had full sex with another woman and will do it again

simple really just look it up to find the meaning

over a year ago

I originally put myself on FAB as bi curious only because i had played with females but not fully, experienced my first full on fem-fem and fully intended to do it again so in my mind i guess i'm now bi-sexual .......... xx

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"I originally put myself on FAB as bi curious only because i had played with females but not fully, experienced my first full on fem-fem and fully intended to do it again so in my mind i guess i'm now bi-sexual .......... xx"

imo yes i would class you as bi-sexual then

over a year ago

and watching mtv dance at the moment with Fergie from the black eyed peas ( who i'm seeing on sun ) and getting wet so yep its official im bi sexual lol

over a year ago

"At what point does a Bi-curious woman become a bi-sexual one ??? , noticed a fair few profiles where a woman is listed as bi-curious yet they HAVE played with woman so what in you opinion is the dividing line ............. xx

simple really just look it up to find the meaning "

Define full sex for fem/fem fun. Reciprocal oral, or just one going down on the other?

As I stated above, Siren won't do that but is happy to recieve, and in one or two instances has actively wanted it. Is she bi, or curious?

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

yip tell a man young man your getting wet who is at the min very horny, nice move lol

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"At what point does a Bi-curious woman become a bi-sexual one ??? , noticed a fair few profiles where a woman is listed as bi-curious yet they HAVE played with woman so what in you opinion is the dividing line ............. xx

Define full sex for fem/fem fun. Reciprocal oral, or just one going down on the other?

As I stated above, Siren won't do that but is happy to recieve, and in one or two instances has actively wanted it. Is she bi, or curious?"

i would say full sex is as normal giving and reciving oral on both people, but then i see your point its like a girl that wont do oral on a met with a fella but she will have sex with him.. its a touchy subject but then again if you look it up you can decide on how you would take the meaning

over a year ago

Who knows...my sexual orientation..goes...Lesbian...hetro-curious...Bi-sexual...lesbian..hetro-enjoying..

so..I guess I'm a Hetro-enjoying lesbian..feck knows.??

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Who knows...my sexual orientation..goes...Lesbian...hetro-curious...Bi-sexual...lesbian..hetro-enjoying..

so..I guess I'm a Hetro-enjoying lesbian..feck knows.?? "

nope your 100% fine your just being a woman and cant make up your fliping mind lol

over a year ago

LMAO x

over a year ago

"Who knows...my sexual orientation..goes...Lesbian...hetro-curious...Bi-sexual...lesbian..hetro-enjoying..

so..I guess I'm a Hetro-enjoying lesbian..feck knows.??

nope your 100% fine your just being a woman and cant make up your fliping mind lol"

Yep..you probably hit the nail on the head...or have you..I cant make my mind up..

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

yeah no problems with you there lol. i should really listen to girls more you really are all the same about making your mind up i can never get my head round it lol

over a year ago

As I stated above, Siren won't do that but is happy to recieve, and in one or two instances has actively wanted it. Is she bi, or curious?"

Wishy just stick with what you think, people just over complicate things on here, or use labels as a get out clause rather than say no, or I don’t fancy you, or for more hits, some people will argue that you yourself are straight, because your married to someone of the opposite sex, and won’t have a relationship with the same sex. It’s a NSA site and the labels are there for HERE, just use what you both think describes you both and forget everyone else.

over a year ago

I use bi curious as a mid way between strait and bi. I prefer men but do play with women too.

By *raceyandmichaelCouple
over a year ago

saddleworth

We really wish they'd have another category such as "Bi-Friendly" or "Bi-Playful"

We don't class ourselves as bisexual because we wouldn't play alone with a person of the opposite sex but we are far from curious and love to play with whoever's bits in a group situation.

over a year ago

My god with an Avatar like that I am becoming bi

Seriously : I have stated somewhere else on the forums that I am not bi in the sense that I get sexual pleasure out of playing with a woman but I get pleasure out of pleasuring a woman I like. And as one of the last posters stated it is hard to describe that category as we would play with everybody in our group although S is definitely not bi - just comfortable in other male's presence.

over a year ago

I have played with women years ago and normally in a situation at clubs or parties where all sorts are going on.

I put straight on my profile because im not actively seeking to play with women.

If things got a little heated in a club situation, im not about to say no because your a fem. i go with the flow.

If its a pleasurable experience then it matters not if they are male or female.

Im more of a receiver than a giver though in those situations.

By *raceyandmichaelCouple
over a year ago

saddleworth

"We really wish they'd have another category such as "Bi-Friendly" or "Bi-Playful"

We don't class ourselves as bisexual because we wouldn't play alone with a person of the opposite sex but we are far from curious and love to play with whoever's bits in a group situation."

Sorry meant to say "same" sex

over a year ago

I would say if you are wondering what the cake tastes like, then you are curious, if you have tasted it and liked it then you are curious no longer.

After all if you have done it what are you curious about?

over a year ago

"We really wish they'd have another category such as "Bi-Friendly" or "Bi-Playful"

We don't class ourselves as bisexual because we wouldn't play alone with a person of the opposite sex but we are far from curious and love to play with whoever's bits in a group situation.

Sorry meant to say "same" sex"

This is how I would class myself. Took me ages fannying around with the wording on my profile to get the message across!

over a year ago

"For me it was after I had played fully for the first time with a woman and fully intended to repeat the experience.

I went from being straight (I really had never even considered playing with another woman ever before, then met an incredibly sexy woman at a social)...to bi-curious and then then changed my profile to bisexual all within the space of nine days.....and have never looked back "

there you go blaming our socials for croupting you lol lol

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

Well i'm definitely bi-sexual, but i'm also curious enough to want to keep trying new cocks....

Post new Message to Thread