Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tattoo

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive almost decided to have anothe tattoo (midlife crisis) but cant decide where to have it. I have one on each boob and one on top of left arm. Im thinking of the side of my foot. Any suggestions welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive almost decided to have anothe tattoo (midlife crisis) but cant decide where to have it. I have one on each boob and one on top of left arm. Im thinking of the side of my foot. Any suggestions welcome"

I have heard it really hurts on the feet... whcih is why i chose mine in a less painful place

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive seen some really pretty ones on feet,ive been told it was quite painful to have there though so grit your teeth

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ive almost decided to have anothe tattoo (midlife crisis) but cant decide where to have it. I have one on each boob and one on top of left arm. Im thinking of the side of my foot. Any suggestions welcome"
the tattooist will numb the area on your foot Diamond....but it will hurt like bastard, what aboout the back of your neck? they can look quite seductive there

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

dont go for star's or flowers they are played out on girls feet, i think a nice thin trible with maybe some colour through it would be nice, but shop about and you will see something

over a year ago

"Ive almost decided to have anothe tattoo (midlife crisis) but cant decide where to have it. I have one on each boob and one on top of left arm. Im thinking of the side of my foot. Any suggestions welcome

I have heard it really hurts on the feet... whcih is why i chose mine in a less painful place "

I heard also that for some tattoos you can get the anaesthetic spray beforehand without affecting the quality of the tattoo - will ask my mate

over a year ago

Tattoo----Wasnt that the 2girls who sang in the 90s early 2000 lol

lesbians n all!

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Ive seen some really pretty ones on feet,ive been told it was quite painful to have there though so grit your teeth

"

painful for some but not everyone, best thing not to do is put any body lotion on or soak in a bath for a long time, let the skin harden

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ive almost decided to have anothe tattoo (midlife crisis) but cant decide where to have it. I have one on each boob and one on top of left arm. Im thinking of the side of my foot. Any suggestions welcome the tattooist will numb the area on your foot Diamond....but it will hurt like bastard, what about the back of your neck? they can look quite seductive there "
maybe design one yourself......you have it for life so have something thats you, the tattooist will guide you. I can help if you want to hun xx

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Ive almost decided to have anothe tattoo (midlife crisis) but cant decide where to have it. I have one on each boob and one on top of left arm. Im thinking of the side of my foot. Any suggestions welcome

I have heard it really hurts on the feet... whcih is why i chose mine in a less painful place

I heard also that for some tattoos you can get the anaesthetic spray beforehand without affecting the quality of the tattoo - will ask my mate"

anaesthetic spray is used during the tattoo so putting in on before the tattoo wont help make it any better or any worse, and if the tattoo gun is set correct then tattoo will turn out fine

over a year ago

I heard also that for some tattoos you can get the anaesthetic spray beforehand without affecting the quality of the tattoo - will ask my mate

anaesthetic spray is used during the tattoo so putting in on before the tattoo wont help make it any better or any worse, and if the tattoo gun is set correct then tattoo will turn out fine "

Thanks for that - I did not have any when I had mine done because I was told the quality would not turn out but then I learnt after that what you are saying is correct - can you tell me what that spray is called and where you can get it from?

over a year ago

Thanks everyone, ive never had anesthetic with any of the others. But i swear nothing can hurt as much as when i had my nose pierced. She must of done it wrong as every one had said it wasnt that painful but it was about 100 times worse than having my tongue pierced plus whenever i took it out i couldnt put it back in it wasnt straight. But ive took both piercings out now. Might get my son to have one done on his foot first then he can tell me lol

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Thanks everyone, ive never had anesthetic with any of the others. But i swear nothing can hurt as much as when i had my nose pierced. She must of done it wrong as every one had said it wasnt that painful but it was about 100 times worse than having my tongue pierced plus whenever i took it out i couldnt put it back in it wasnt straight. But ive took both piercings out now. Might get my son to have one done on his foot first then he can tell me lol"

that sounds like she must not know what she is doing lol , from working in a tattoo shop if that went on they be out the door with no job lol, ah your son might find it easy and you might not eveyone wont feel same pain you will so my advice is jump in the seat and dont look back

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone, ive never had anesthetic with any of the others. But i swear nothing can hurt as much as when i had my nose pierced. She must of done it wrong as every one had said it wasnt that painful but it was about 100 times worse than having my tongue pierced plus whenever i took it out i couldnt put it back in it wasnt straight. But ive took both piercings out now. Might get my son to have one done on his foot first then he can tell me lol"

Hi Hunnybunny..its Miss uk here...hehe...Yep..my nose piercing hurt like a mofo..as well...!!!

Good luck..with your new tatt...and ..the pain of the tattoo is part of the whole journey...so to me anesthetic cream..Hell No..

over a year ago

why not design your own? so so many on goolge then its your own

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

only way it will be your own is if you draw it urself or get it done free hand..

over a year ago

You're thinking of putting something permanent on your body and you're asking a bunch of strangers where it should go?!!

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

.. I had a piercing at Holier Than Thou in Manchester a few weeks ago - the piercer told me she doesn't like to use anaesthetic any more as she has noticed that rejection rates seem to increase considerably when it is used.

Re tatts.. I've got them all over, and the thinner skinned areas, like hands and feet, and anywhere the sun doesn't tan (under arms, sides of body) seem to be the most painful.

However.. where should a lady have a new one? hmm.. from a male perspective, I do like them on females' wrists, ankles, lower back or between the shoulders.

M

over a year ago

Personally i rather get a felt tip pen n do it! lol

or get one of those Bubbly gum ones!! lol lol 10p chewing gum u know the ones that tasted of germaleen!! lol

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Personally i rather get a felt tip pen n do it! lol

or get one of those Bubbly gum ones!! lol lol 10p chewing gum u know the ones that tasted of germaleen!! lol "

I used to like them you bought with the bubbly and you licked it, stuck it on and pealed off to make you look well hard for a few days

over a year ago

Have an inscription in Olde Englishe something like "If you like cheese you,ll love these"...

over a year ago

Celtic designs are nice on feet, Mr ldn has a norse one on his foot , it looks cool. But lots about, most of mine we designed, and those came out well, its a hard choice, but lasts a lifetime so has to be made xxxxxxx

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

I had a piercing at Holier Than Thou in Manchester a few weeks ago - the piercer told me she doesn't like to use anaesthetic any more as she has noticed that rejection rates seem to increase considerably when it is used.

this dose not mean the anaesthetic is causing rejection no way can i get my head round that, iv have a licence in piercing and never once came across this or heard of that going on

over a year ago

My Tatts are all custom designed by me..and then I work with the artist to adapt them to the body area to go on...body area chosen also has great significance to me...

I recently had a cover up of an old tattoo...as its "story" to me has evolved...moved on...

Everyone's expression of body modification/Art...is different..its a part of your journey...if asking the advice and opinions of others is part of the "story" of your new tatt..why not..???

over a year ago

"Personally i rather get a felt tip pen n do it! lol

or get one of those Bubbly gum ones!! lol lol 10p chewing gum u know the ones that tasted of germaleen!! lol

I used to like them you bought with the bubbly and you licked it, stuck it on and pealed off to make you look well hard for a few days "

Yeah i did exactly same mate as u ,,that was good fun! kids of the 80s was better fun than nowadays ,,glad u remembered that too.

By *pecial bbCouple
over a year ago

london

I have tattoos on the inside of my wrist and lower back, both look great. My man loves them. Had my upper ear pierced and it killed. Was told it was because they used a gun and shattered the cartlidge. They should only use a gun on ear lobes, anything else should be a needle. Good luck with the design and place of your new tatt.

over a year ago

"You're thinking of putting something permanent on your body and you're asking a bunch of strangers where it should go?!! "

Suggestions rather than asking, just thought i could get some advice and ive had some good advice thankyou very much.

over a year ago

On your bum cheek!

over a year ago

"You're thinking of putting something permanent on your body and you're asking a bunch of strangers where it should go?!! "

oh and for the record many of them are not strangers but very good friends on and off line

over a year ago

Had tats when younger and had them removed .

And altho i have sometimes thought about having a nice small one done.

I decided not to.

Some look lovely though.

I also like the henna ones

over a year ago

We can advise you, but the final choice must be yours.

I haven't got one, keep saying for my 40th going to have on on my thigh, that way it is hidden but there.

I think anywhere you are happy to have it done and it looks good.

I love a lady with a tato or three lol.

They are a work of art, and make a person stand out x

over a year ago

Lmao

dont need a tat to make me stand out hun....

Me ass and boobs do that

over a year ago

"Lmao

dont need a tat to make me stand out hun....

Me ass and boobs do that "

What I can see re your boobs have to agree with you x

over a year ago

"Had tats when younger and had them removed .

I decided not to.

Some look lovely though.

I also like the henna ones "

When i lived in Leicester i lived in the asian community and i often had henna on top side of my hands that my asian friends did for me

over a year ago

. see.....no tat needed

over a year ago

I decided not to.

Some look lovely though.

When i lived in Leicester i lived in the asian community and i often had henna on top side of my hands that my asian friends did for me"

I think they do them brilliantly diamond.

So talented with them little brushes

over a year ago

I decided not to.

Some look lovely though.

When i lived in Leicester i lived in the asian community and i often had henna on top side of my hands that my asian friends did for me

I think they do them brilliantly diamond.

So talented with them little brushes "

The ones they have for there wedding day are fantastic takes hours for them to do them, its usually a gift from the in laws

Post new Message to Thread