Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Str8 looking for cds/tvs

Jump to newest

By *exybicplenewcastle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Firstly let me say this is a non discrimantory post,we are all sexual beings and whatever floats your boat is fine,however,as genuine bi people we just cant understand men who describe themselves as straight who are looking for cds/tvs,sensible discussion please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Call me crazy ,! Might they be fibbing,?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some may be experimenting

some just want sex and anyone will do

some are kidding themselves

some are truly delusional

and a shit loads of others reasons....

good luck to em..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't discuss it sensibly as it makes no sense...no more than gay/bi men messaging str8 guys to as to suck their cocks.

When you say no thanks they either get the huff or say "they won't tell anyone". How does that work?

over a year ago

I've read about this before apparently. It's the femininity that they're are attracted to, rather than the fact it's a TV/CD.

over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes i get that but gay guys are saying Im gay can I suck your cock not Im gay can I lick your pussy?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Yes i get that but gay guys are saying Im gay can I suck your cock not Im gay can I lick your pussy?"

why would a gay guy want to lick pussy, a bi guy yes..

over a year ago

Newcastle

Indeed.

over a year ago

Newcastle

Thats my point,why would a straight guy wanna fuck a cd/tv?

over a year ago

Newcastle

Crazy lol

over a year ago

Could it be a form of self denial.

over a year ago

"Firstly let me say this is a non discrimantory post,we are all sexual beings and whatever floats your boat is fine,however,as genuine bi people we just cant understand men who describe themselves as straight who are looking for cds/tvs,sensible discussion please?"

I don't think it means someone has a preference for homosexuality it can be a kink. Saying all guys who like to dabble in what they see as fetishes doesn't make them automatically bi its not black and white like that. If everything was black and white people who like bdsm or spanking would automatically have a desire to have seven bells kicked out of them which they don't.

By *dinburghsueTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

interesting question and there will always be different reasons.

my suspicions are that some (mainly so called straight males) might have various excuses for fabbing or asking a tv for a meet.

1. quick look at pics (should have gone to specsavers lol) not noticing the cock. this I find quite a compliment but don't think it happens so much.

2. some lonely man with blisters on the palms of his hands wanking and imagining pinning the tail on everything that will let him.

those will be the ones that mail "wana fuck" or send some dirty cock pic that's meant to turn you on.

3. some people might like to play bi but know others on hear so are ashamed to put Bi on there profile or are still in denial about there feelings.

don't get me wrong im not into men at all but I do enjoy playing with there cocks. if they ever make a strapon that feels like a cock im going back to being straight lol. now there is a question. can you go back???

in my eyes you play with the opposite and the same sex oral or penetration you are BI it makes no odds how its dressed up

over a year ago

Some guys have sussed out that you have to put in a fair amount of work to get a meet with a single lady on here. And most guys can't be arsed with that. Whereas some (not all) TV/CD will happily let any guy do them for a bit of validation. So they can be a lot less work on the part of the guy.

The guy is just happy to be fucking the arse of something vaguely feminine, usually can't get his pants up quick enough and get the fuck out the door once he's shot though, before the illusion disappears and he realises he's a filthy gheyer.

And the justification when you question them is "I'm straight coz you're dressed like a woman innit"

By *earsidecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Its amazing how many secret/in the wardrobe bi's are out there!

over a year ago

"Some guys have sussed out that you have to put in a fair amount of work to get a meet with a single lady on here. And most guys can't be arsed with that. Whereas some (not all) TV/CD will happily let any guy do them for a bit of validation. So they can be a lot less work on the part of the guy.

The guy is just happy to be fucking the arse of something vaguely feminine, usually can't get his pants up quick enough and get the fuck out the door once he's shot though, before the illusion disappears and he realises he's a filthy gheyer.

And the justification when you question them is "I'm straight coz you're dressed like a woman innit""

over a year ago

Sugar coat it all you like they are not straight they are Bi .... Guy in a frock with lipstick on and a thong Dose not make him a female . Its like the guy who said recently .... "He sucked my cock so I'm not the gay/bi one". Hmmmmm ok lol

over a year ago

Oh, c'mon folks... dress it up any way you want ....but ffs cards on the table it’s all Bollicks……

The clue is in the fact that any guy actively seeking sex with TV/CD’s is doing so with the full knowledge they are attracted by the thought of sexual activity with someone who has male genitalia…

Regardless of whether a so called straight physically interacts with a TV/CD's dangly bits they are still engaging in same sex activity and that ain't straight....

After all lets face it sticking your cock in another man ain't straight!!!

Just ask ya man if ya don't believe me..

Str8 my arse....

over a year ago

"Oh, c'mon folks... dress it up any way you want ....but ffs cards on the table it’s all Bollicks……

The clue is in the fact that any guy actively seeking sex with TV/CD’s is doing so with the full knowledge they are attracted by the thought of sexual activity with someone who has male genitalia…

Regardless of whether a so called straight physically interacts with a TV/CD's dangly bits they are still engaging in same sex activity and that ain't straight....

Str8 my arse....

"

well said soxy..xx

over a year ago

Maybe its because they aren't getting meets from women lol

over a year ago

"Oh, c'mon folks... dress it up any way you want ....but ffs cards on the table it’s all Bollicks……

Str8 my arse....

well said soxy..xx"

. Totally agree so refreshing for people to say how it is on here. Xx

By *earsidecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I'm not sure on my _iews... I don't really care if people are straight, bi or gay to be honest.

I don't have any attraction to men, I have no want to cuddle or kiss them. But in a group/d*unk situation, it is fun to have a bit of fun. It opens up many more options and possibilities.

So if im not attracted to, or want to hug or kiss a man but will do things with them in if the moment happens, then does that make me bi?

I don't think there is more or less chance of STD's from bi to straight people, surely anal sex with a woman is equally as bad as with a man?

By *earsidecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"The guy is just happy to be fucking the arse of something vaguely feminine, usually can't get his pants up quick enough and get the fuck out the door once he's shot though, before the illusion disappears and he realises he's a filthy gheyer."

I dont really agree with that, in general, most guys dont want to cuddle or be there once they have cum (with a man or woman). It takes me a few mins to calm down before i want to cuddle and be affectionate again, and I think many guys are the same.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure on my _iews... I don't really care if people are straight, bi or gay to be honest.

I don't have any attraction to men, I have no want to cuddle or kiss them. But in a group/d*unk situation, it is fun to have a bit of fun. It opens up many more options and possibilities.

So if im not attracted to, or want to hug or kiss a man but will do things with them in if the moment happens, then does that make me bi?

I don't think there is more or less chance of STD's from bi to straight people, surely anal sex with a woman is equally as bad as with a man?"

My Auntie Betty insists she is right when she say that any man who willingly and repeatedly engages in sex with other men, is not straight.....

By *earsidecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

But then the argument of what makes you gay come up... personally I think it is when you are attracted or can gain an emotional attachment to that sex. I'm not trying to wiggle out of it, as i really don't mind either way. I think EVERYBODY is somewhere in the grey scale of straight and gay.

It appears it is "cool" or accepted that most women admit to being bi, but not for guys.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

People are way to obsessed with labels. Why can't we all just fuck along nicely? Do we need to be called ghey or bi or straight?

For instance I am classically 'straight' yet the man on man love I have shared with View is a magically thing. Christ I share a time machine with Soxy, the shit we have done together would make your eyes bleed!!!

By *earsidecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"People are way to obsessed with labels. Why can't we all just fuck along nicely? Do we need to be called ghey or bi or straight?

For instance I am classically 'straight' yet the man on man love I have shared with View is a magically thing. Christ I share a time machine with Soxy, the shit we have done together would make your eyes bleed!!!"

Love your profile :D, and youre right, people are more worried about the pigeon holes we fit in, rather than the fun in between

over a year ago

As for tvs and cds anyone tried a dvd

over a year ago

Seems to me the only people obsessed with labels are the people who won't accept their sexual behaviour is easily defined as being either heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual.

over a year ago

Well I"m definately straight, and I only let straight guys fuck me.

over a year ago

Don't really care if a person is bi gay straight or humps chickens on a tuesday night its the fact they are not honest about it that gets me miffed. If I have arranged to meet a straight guy that's what I expect! Not 1 hiding in his mums frock in the closet pretending he don't swing both ways . Just my opinion

By *ediceTV/TS
over a year ago

Wrexham

There are all kinds of reasons, but I'm thinking one of the biggest is they don't want to blow their chances with 'real' girls and couples who have "No Bi Guys" on there profile.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I remember, one Friday afternoon, sitting in a city pub with friends talking about another friend, a TS, who was in for 'the op'.

While we were there her TV partner came tripping into the pub en-femme shouting "Look at me, I'm straight now"

Hilarious for us but a bit of a head fuck if you think about it too much

over a year ago

Orally bi straight guy. NO! If you want to suck cock honey, you are NOT straight..

But who cares?

By *ss2011Man
over a year ago

Leeds/Bradford

I identify as Bisexual, but I put straight on my profile because I'd get too many messages from actual men. IRL I say I'm straight to most people, but close friends know me as bisexual. I'd rather keep it that way too because I know plenty of homophobes who have battered people for even "looking" slightly "gay". Not that I'm scared, but I'd rather do without the shit!

My ex girlfriend knew EVERYTHING about my past with TS/TV's, and she even told her whole family and friends to piss me off lol. It didn't piss me off mind you (it was a town 400 miles away from where I grew up,) and I didn't deny it.

There is an extremely thin line between straight and bisexual though. Guys who actually think they are straight whilst meeting up with TV/TS are completely fucking stupid and in denial. Judging from the talks I've had in the past...MANY "straight" guys out there think it ain't gay in the slightest (lol...lacking brain cells)

I'll tell you a funny story about someone. When I lived in London I was on a chatroom on a TS site and some lad (muslim, too) started talking to me as he was new and noticed my friends list. We had a big convo about it being bisexual, but he just wouldn't agree that he is. Went on for ages about how he would only do the fucking as he'd feel uncomfortable getting fucked.

Then I shown him a drop deaad gorgeous TS, who was top ONLY...what did he say? "Only top? I don't care, I'd let her fuck me!"

hahahahahaha

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Well I think sometimes, a guy might just see a picture of a TV that does look sexy, and just for a moment you cant help thinking they look quite hot maybe a nice sexy pair of legs, in stoking's, and just for a moment you forget that it is actually a man, I wonder if they did arrange a meet if the ( straight ) guy would have a very sudden change of heart and run a mile when they meet and reality sudden stikes home, shit it's a man in a dress.

Post new Message to Thread