Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help... Thoughts please...

Jump to newest

By *ickens Cider OP   Man
over a year ago

taunton

Have arrangements to meet the wife of a couple tonight... husband happy withher playing alone with me?

Made the arrangements... time and where to meet... became "friends" and was messaging with her directly last night... nice saucy chat and we both seem happy about meeting later this evening...

Just now spotted they are no longer in my friends list? odd!? went to look at their profile again to just check... and now I can't look at it at all... I'm getting the user is blocked page coming up? Weird? hum...

I guess best not to meet them then? Something seem odd... would you agree?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would agree...

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Have arrangements to meet the wife of a couple tonight... husband happy withher playing alone with me?

Made the arrangements... time and where to meet... became "friends" and was messaging with her directly last night... nice saucy chat and we both seem happy about meeting later this evening...

Just now spotted they are no longer in my friends list? odd!? went to look at their profile again to just check... and now I can't look at it at all... I'm getting the user is blocked page coming up? Weird? hum...

I guess best not to meet them then? Something seem odd... would you agree? "

0h no

Do you have a mobile number as contact - if so suggest you attempt to make contact and see if the meet is still on.

Doesn't sound good but i guess its possible someone clicked on the wrong thing.

Hope it works out.

Christal x

over a year ago

taunton

"I would agree... "

What a pisser really... was my first bloody meet aswell from all the time I've been on here... correction 2nd...got done over with the Pink Panther scam too...

OH POOH!! why me every bloody time... grrr!

over a year ago

Careful with this one I would suggest letting them re contact you xx

over a year ago

taunton

"Have arrangements to meet the wife of a couple tonight... husband happy withher playing alone with me?

I guess best not to meet them then? Something seem odd... would you agree?

0h no

Do you have a mobile number as contact - if so suggest you attempt to make contact and see if the meet is still on.

Doesn't sound good but i guess its possible someone clicked on the wrong thing.

Hope it works out.

Christal x"

I have a mobile number... but I think its just seems very very odd... I don't want to turn up and find some woman has been playing while her hubby has been away... or something?

Was nervous and excited about my first pucker meet but I something just isn't right about it... a gut feeling thing? hum... now I'll be classed as a damn no show sort of guy...

But equally don't fancy being duffed up by an angry hubby? lol

over a year ago

Wouldn't it be easier to contact them directly?

If they don't answer then put it down to they've changed their mind.

over a year ago

they might not have blocked you, they might be banned for whatever reason? are they still in contact via text? if so just ask what happened to their profile.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Pm someone their profile name and let them see if they are still on the site

over a year ago

this has happened to me but was supposed to meet both of them, day before, they removed me from there list of friends and blocked me, just move on, not worth the worry.

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Pm someone their profile name and let them see if they are still on the site "

Good man was about to say that

Cx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

good news bad news.

which do you want first ?

over a year ago

Any news...want to no whats going on...

over a year ago

Happened to us to. Don't worry about it their loss x

over a year ago

"I would agree...

What a pisser really... was my first bloody meet aswell from all the time I've been on here... correction 2nd...got done over with the Pink Panther scam too...

"

what's a pink panther scam?!!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Don't get in touch with them,it sounds as if they have taken the cowardly way out and not had the guts to tell you that they have changed their minds

over a year ago

"I would agree...

what's a pink panther scam?!!!!"

I wanted to no that as well, but the way he said it, was like everyone should no what it was...

over a year ago

taunton

it must be me then... lol

Thanks to those that PM and checkout the profile... it still there?!

So I'll take as they changed their minds... and I'll text them and just confirm that I think...

well more the case is that I'll not be showing up... just seems like something isn't right? I guess they've changed their mind...

Life is too damn short and I'm not driving 60 miles for a no go...

my loss I know... more fish and all that... lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"it must be me then... lol

Thanks to those that PM and checkout the profile... it still there?!

So I'll take as they changed their minds... and I'll text them and just confirm that I think...

well more the case is that I'll not be showing up... just seems like something isn't right? I guess they've changed their mind...

Life is too damn short and I'm not driving 60 miles for a no go...

my loss I know... more fish and all that... lol "

sad fact is that this is becoming an all to often happening on this site and others like it,HONESTY has taken a back seat to the block button, and RESPECT for other site user's is seeming of be a thing of the past, TRUST is a major player in this lifestyle and that's beginning to fade too, ooh well onward and upward as they say

over a year ago

"I would agree...

what's a pink panther scam?!!!!

I wanted to no that as well, but the way he said it, was like everyone should no what it was... "

looking at his last comment...perhaps he doesnt know either

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

"what's a pink panther scam?!!!!"

It's when you get home and a Chinese servant called Cato leaps out of the cupboard and tries to beat the crap out of you.

Probably.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"what's a pink panther scam?!!!!

It's when you get home and a Chinese servant called Cato leaps out of the cupboard and tries to beat the crap out of you.

Probably."

Not now Cato!!

over a year ago

taunton

THE PINK PANTHER SCAM... was...

A lady appeared down here in the south west and was a very sexy youthful looking ladyin her 50's... nice profile and pictures... the works!

Then she said she was arranging a party for a selected few... PM her and if your one of the lucky 12-15 people with and invite (i.e. she liked you?) you'd get details of where the party was in her home village... the night before...

BING! I good the lucky chap you in message... detail of the farm in Ottery St Mary... with details saying arrive between 7.00 and 10.00 Saturday evening...

nervously I drove to the venue... excited...it was to be my first meet... (had explain that I was a newbie... she said thats find we'lllook after you... just do what your happy with... it'll be very relaxed)

So pull up at the farm with a car backing out the drive way... the guy wound down the window... and said "Are you here for the Party?" "um.. Yes!" I said...

"Don't go up there mate... the guy is really...really PISSED OFF!" It was all a scam... she'd got most of the male swingers in the south west arriving as this poor couples farm house and over a period of hours from the 7-19 bit too...

Loads got stung by it... from what I heard...

GOD! the poor people in the farm....

Her profile was deleted by her as soon as the party kicked off it seemed too... so there that was a revenge an a half hey? blimey

see i get all the luck... lol

at least I've got my humour to keep me smiling...

over a year ago

now there's a cold plate of revenge!

...will bear it in mind

over a year ago

taunton

"now there's a cold plate of revenge!

...will bear it in mind "

it was... by the way her Profile name was PinkPanther...

and pissed me off on that evening too...

lol

over a year ago

...will bear it in mind

lol "

Im sure it wasnt a nice experience for you and all the other single men that had turned up and wasted an evening...BUT that took some planning, that was one pissed of lady.

over a year ago

taunton

...will bear it in mind

lol

Im sure it wasnt a nice experience for you and all the other single men that had turned up and wasted an evening...BUT that took some planning, that was one pissed of lady."

must of done she was a player on here for 6 to 8 weeks prior... would PM each other and just seemed like a totally normal contact... like anybody else... built it all up to the party and then gone... Totally agree it took some planning and beingso genuine prior to that evening as well... She clearly had issues! lol

over a year ago

...will bear it in mind

lol

Im sure it wasnt a nice experience for you and all the other single men that had turned up and wasted an evening...BUT that took some planning, that was one pissed of lady.

must of done she was a player on here for 6 to 8 weeks prior... would PM each other and just seemed like a totally normal contact... like anybody else... built it all up to the party and then gone... Totally agree it took some planning and beingso genuine prior to that evening as well... She clearly had issues! lol "

Or had issues with whoever lived in the farmhouse!

over a year ago

If someone was serious about meeting up for some fun then they'd swap mobile nos, maybe chat on msn for a bit and they'd make sure it was all systems go. You'd know in your mind if it was kosha. Trust your instincts and put it down to experience. The next time you get the chance to meet someone, insist on telephone contact.

over a year ago

"If someone was serious about meeting up for some fun then they'd swap mobile nos, maybe chat on msn for a bit and they'd make sure it was all systems go. You'd know in your mind if it was kosha. Trust your instincts and put it down to experience. The next time you get the chance to meet someone, insist on telephone contact. "

Quite agree, but the OP has their number and has been chatting, which makes it all the more strange.

over a year ago

He said he was messaging, so he may well have been messaging the male half all along. Sounds like a married-man-getting-his-rocks-off to me. No intention of meeting.

over a year ago

"He said he was messaging, so he may well have been messaging the male half all along. Sounds like a married-man-getting-his-rocks-off to me. No intention of meeting."

Have to agree,Spunk you said you had a bad gut feeling about this,go with it and be glad you didnt travel the 60 miles to meet her x

over a year ago

they have more verifications than the whole of eBay though

By *pecial bbCouple
over a year ago

london

Yeap some people get their kicks from winding other people up for some reason, life is short as you have said, just jog on...patients is a verture - so they say!

over a year ago

Just check to make sure you didn't block them by mistake. We did that with some of our friends by accident as its easily done.

over a year ago

taunton

"Just check to make sure you didn't block them by mistake. We did that with some of our friends by accident as its easily done. "

no I've just double checked and I've not blocked them...

And generally to all... Thanks for all your thoughts... support... suggestion and help...

I just whole heartly doubt that I should really be here anyway... Its too many highs and lows... I love the friendship of those nice to you... get really quite upset and hurt by those that aren't...

And anyway...can confirm from a text from them... its off? At least they where kind enough to cancel me rather than me them in the end...

hum...

over a year ago

"Just check to make sure you didn't block them by mistake. We did that with some of our friends by accident as its easily done.

And generally to all... Thanks for all your thoughts... support... suggestion and help...

I just whole heartly doubt that I should really be here anyway... Its too many highs and lows... I love the friendship of those nice to you... get really quite upset and hurt by those that aren't...

And anyway...can confirm from a text from them... its off? At least they where kind enough to cancel me rather than me them in the end...

hum... "

If that means what I think it means........

Don't go beating yourself up over it mate. I for one like your posts on here, and it would be a shame if you left the site over one or two bad experiences.

Keep yer pecker up Spunkers, you'll get a meet that makes it all worth while sooner or later.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Sends the OP a copy of the famous Clash song....

'Should I stay or should I go'

over a year ago

taunton

"Sends the OP a copy of the famous Clash song....

'Should I stay or should I go'"

ha ha ha...

it's just been one of those days... Weeks... Months... Years... Life...

I think if I fell out of a boat I couldn't bank on hitting on the sea... Knowing my bloody luck it'll be in dry dock.... ffs lol

over a year ago

Send them a text, if you cant then they have changed their minds, move on, plenty of people on here wont mess you around, shame really you are so far away

over a year ago

Wow reading this is a bummer! Do you turn up? do you call/text? Do you leave it? No real easy answer as you don't know what the woman has on her mind. I guess the ball is in her court to contact you now.

over a year ago

You have a mobile number. You are an adult.

PHONE them. Texting is so easy for them. PHONE to verify meet arrangements.

If they make arrangements GREAT

If they don't answer SUSPECT

If they don't answer a second time. Leave a text or voice message asking them to confirm.

If they don't confirm in 24 hours. They dumped you! or are seriously ill ... or dead... or being held hostage by the gimp they allowed to visit yesterday .... whatever. If they don't answer. Move on.

Tra xx Gran xx

over a year ago

"Just check to make sure you didn't block them by mistake. We did that with some of our friends by accident as its easily done.

hum... "

Well at least they had the decency to text you in the end.............better late than never! R

over a year ago

If in doubt, don't meet, simple!

Post new Message to Thread