Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not at Work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not at work today due to awee health issue (no not man flu!! yes it is the male half off work, ) sitting here wondering what to do with the free time, with only fabswingers and two slepping dogs for company. What you all up to oh wise and mighty forum posters? Theres gotta be other people in fab land that could give me something to read maybe even reply too lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im workin at 4 and just killin time !

get the housework done and earn brownie points man!! xx

over a year ago

" Not at work today due to awee health issue (no not man flu!! yes it is the male half off work, ) sitting here wondering what to do with the free time, with only fabswingers and two slepping dogs for company. What you all up to oh wise and mighty forum posters? Theres gotta be other people in fab land that could give me something to read maybe even reply too lol "

Are you slipping into the role of house husband then

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Wake the dogs, get outside in the fresh air, works wonders

Hope you feeling better soon

x

over a year ago

" Not at work today due to awee health issue (no not man flu!! yes it is the male half off work, ) sitting here wondering what to do with the free time, with only fabswingers and two slepping dogs for company. What you all up to oh wise and mighty forum posters? Theres gotta be other people in fab land that could give me something to read maybe even reply too lol

Are you slipping into the role of house husband then "

Er yes am slipping into hpousehusband role...badly but giving it a go lol, Have walked the dogs, but there bulldogs so exercise makes them pass out( know the feeling lol.) cleaned up, and all the usual stuff, now at a lose end...... Not had a lose end before

over a year ago

" Not at work today due to awee health issue (no not man flu!! yes it is the male half off work, ) sitting here wondering what to do with the free time, with only fabswingers and two slepping dogs for company. What you all up to oh wise and mighty forum posters? Theres gotta be other people in fab land that could give me something to read maybe even reply too lol

Er yes am slipping into hpousehusband role...badly but giving it a go lol, Have walked the dogs, but there bulldogs so exercise makes them pass out( know the feeling lol.) cleaned up, and all the usual stuff, now at a lose end...... Not had a lose end before "

Well its the ill, the unemployed, the house husband/wife and the shift people on today. At least your off all day i am in for 12 so off shortly

over a year ago

Er yes am slipping into hpousehusband role...badly but giving it a go lol, Have walked the dogs, but there bulldogs so exercise makes them pass out( know the feeling lol.) cleaned up, and all the usual stuff, now at a lose end...... Not had a lose end before

Well its the ill, the unemployed, the house husband/wife and the shift people on today. At least your off all day i am in for 12 so off shortly "

Oh nasty, how long you on shift for? hope it goes quick for you x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Is at work.....

over a year ago

"Is at work....."

Lucky you. Daytime telly sucks!!(and not in a good way.......)

over a year ago

Been off since March (cancelled contract) and on a retainer until mid-June, when new project starts. Been bored in the cold months but now the sun is here I'm loving it.

over a year ago

"Been off since March (cancelled contract) and on a retainer until mid-June, when new project starts. Been bored in the cold months but now the sun is here I'm loving it. "

Funny how the sun being out makes things not quite so bad, was going to put hard, but thought i'd rethrase that lol

Post new Message to Thread