Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Manhattan datting

Jump to newest

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman
over a year ago

bolton

Is this the new word for single swinging??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well ive never heard it used before. Where did you come up with that from?

over a year ago

bolton

sex and the city, single women dating several guys at the same time.

over a year ago

am i the only woman in the world who thinks that sex in the city is a load of shite?

i just cant get into it at all! xx

over a year ago

"sex and the city, single women dating several guys at the same time. "

More commonly known as having one's cake and eating it.

over a year ago

"sex and the city, single women dating several guys at the same time. "

Something new made up for the film then?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

not sure there is room for anymore labels lol,we got enough .

I have always thought that "vanilla" people who go on the pull and shag on a saturday night etc are swingers but dont realise it (or dont want to ).

Then again maybe us "swingers" have formally stepped out of the expected society norm and actually realise it and welcome it.

Or maybe when all said and done its just shagging-natural to us and it feels good ...lol.

over a year ago

bolton

"not sure there is room for anymore labels lol,we got enough .

I have always thought that "vanilla" people who go on the pull and shag on a saturday night etc are swingers but dont realise it (or dont want to ).

Then again maybe us "swingers" have formally stepped out of the expected society norm and actually realise it and welcome it.

Or maybe when all said and done its just shagging-natural to us and it feels good ...lol. "

And there was mean who thought swingers were vanilla, as it's just sex, and not

BDSM.

But I wonder if most swingers were into 1 night stands when younger and did not realise what they were doing.

over a year ago

Or maybe when all said and done its just shagging-natural to us and it feels good ...lol.

BDSM.

But I wonder if most swingers were into 1 night stands when younger and did not realise what they were doing.

"

i was never into one nighters but couldnt commit to a full relationship!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"am i the only woman in the world who thinks that sex in the city is a load of shite?

i just cant get into it at all! xx"

Nope, i totally agree with you, humour is crass at best and Sarah Jessica Parker.....DONT GET ME STARTED!!! lol. I do however like Kim Cattrell

over a year ago

"am i the only woman in the world who thinks that sex in the city is a load of shite?

i just cant get into it at all! xxNope, i totally agree with you, humour is crass at best and Sarah Jessica Parker.....DONT GET ME STARTED!!! lol. I do however like Kim Cattrell "

i just dont even find it remotely amusing or interestin! a load of pre menopausel harpies desperately clingin on to youth!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i just cant get into it at all! xxNope, i totally agree with you, humour is crass at best and Sarah Jessica Parker.....DONT GET ME STARTED!!! lol. I do however like Kim Cattrell

i just dont even find it remotely amusing or interestin! a load of pre menopausel harpies desperately clingin on to youth!! xx"

I just wanna twat SJP, she looks like a fecking half starved horse

over a year ago

i just cant get into it at all! xxNope, i totally agree with you, humour is crass at best and Sarah Jessica Parker.....DONT GET ME STARTED!!! lol. I do however like Kim Cattrell

i just dont even find it remotely amusing or interestin! a load of pre menopausel harpies desperately clingin on to youth!! xxI just wanna twat SJP, she looks like a fecking half starved horse "

oh god yeah!! you just want to force feed her chips to hear her scream lol!!

if i drank all those cocktails i would be the size of a small buildin!!

def not my type of programme!! xx

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

i just dont even find it remotely amusing or interestin! a load of pre menopausel harpies desperately clingin on to youth!! xxI just wanna twat SJP, she looks like a fecking half starved horse

oh god yeah!! you just want to force feed her chips to hear her scream lol!!

if i drank all those cocktails i would be the size of a small buildin!!

def not my type of programme!! xx"

Funniest reference I ever heard to Sex & the City was in (I think!?) Family Guy, where one of the characters had been exposed to the show when staying with a gay relative, and his comment was:

"So it's about three hookers who live with their mom?"

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

..that said, I wouldn't kick that Kim Catrell out of bed, know what I mean, phwoar, nudge nudge, look at the... (yawn...)

over a year ago

BDSM.

"

I've always been an exponent of SAS (shags a shag)

over a year ago

i just cant get into it at all! xxNope, i totally agree with you, humour is crass at best and Sarah Jessica Parker.....DONT GET ME STARTED!!! lol. I do however like Kim Cattrell "

I watched it once.......that was enough.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I watched it once.......that was enough. "

what....a whole episode???? poor you lol

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

No you are not

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I agree with every word you both wrote.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Friend of mine won tickets to the first film along with dinner in a local restaurant and asked me to go with her.

SHe asked me after what I thought of the film so I told her was a load of tripe.

She looked at me crazy when I said I had never seen an episode. But as I said to her, who would turn down a free dinner lol.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"But I wonder if most swingers were into 1 night stands when younger and did not realise what they were doing.

"

Well that srikes a chord with me........ certainly frommy late teens onwards I always lived by the maxim...If it feels good do it ...and happily shagged all my mates (well the male ones anyway...my bisexuality has only been awakened in the last year....all the wasted time, sighs )....and am still friendly with most of them thirty-odd years on...was invited to all their weddings (although I doubt that most of the wives knew we'd been shag happy before they met, lol)...so yes...I guess I was always a swinger at heart...just called by a different name!!!!

over a year ago

"But I wonder if most swingers were into 1 night stands when younger and did not realise what they were doing.

Well that srikes a chord with me........ certainly frommy late teens onwards I always lived by the maxim...If it feels good do it ...and happily shagged all my mates (well the male ones anyway...my bisexuality has only been awakened in the last year....all the wasted time, sighs )....and am still friendly with most of them thirty-odd years on...was invited to all their weddings (although I doubt that most of the wives knew we'd been shag happy before they met, lol)...so yes...I guess I was always a swinger at heart...just called by a different name!!!!"

God I wish I had lived in Warrington in those days!

Post new Message to Thread