FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bear grylls 4 day survival challenge on ch4.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It starts tonight on ch4 and I am a huge fan of his, are you to? they are gonna live a month on nothing, will be an interesting watch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It starts tonight on ch4 and I am a huge fan of his, are you to? they are gonna live a month on nothing, will be an interesting watch."

No it won't, it will be like all the reality TV

Shite

over a year ago

Im going to watch it

I want to see grown men cry

over a year ago

"It starts tonight on ch4 and I am a huge fan of his, are you to? they are gonna live a month on nothing, will be an interesting watch."

it appeared on our planner to record but everyones denying it

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The likelihood of even Channel 4 allowing grown men to starve on TV is remote, so I suspect there will be some sort of backup.

over a year ago

Doubt it. It's for TV. There's no real threat that they will die is there?

If you wanted to make it a proper experiment then better off getting Derren Brown to do the show and make them believe they were in a plane crash or something and film it secretly.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I remember Bear Grylls doing a programme on the French Foreign Legion that was a bit more passable than most of his stuff.

over a year ago

They'll probably just check into a nice hotel as soon as the camera is off

over a year ago

1hr left

over a year ago

So far they've all proved that they're idiots! 8hrs to try to light a fire and yet they constantly failing. No one has yet asked if they can use they gay guys glasses!

over a year ago

I noticed that there are no women in the program lol.

over a year ago

Was really good now, many wont last the challange.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is an alright show, but struggling to maintain interest. Some good people, most though seem like those you would rather avoid.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"So far they've all proved that they're idiots! 8hrs to try to light a fire and yet they constantly failing. No one has yet asked if they can use they gay guys glasses!"

Lol, so I wasnt the only one shouting at the Tv then?

Did none of these guys ever go to scouts, or cadets, or... heaven forbid, actually play outside as a kid ffs?

Feck, when I were a nipper, me and my mates used to regularly disappear for a weekend with nothing but a knife and a sleeping bag each, maybe a mars bar and a warm can of stuffed in your pocket, and play "Robinson Crusoe", make spears, catch fish and rabbits and go home with skinned knees and tall tales.

Fair do's, it wasnt a desert island, but the skills are transferable... and I taught both my kids to do the same too.

I dunno, what is the world coming to?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I had to turn over when the cayman was killed. It'd still be alive doing its thing if that bunch of pricks weren't there in the name of 'entertainment'.

over a year ago

"I had to turn over when the cayman was killed. It'd still be alive doing its thing if that bunch of pricks weren't there in the name of 'entertainment'."

I can understand your feelings and partially agree with them. While it is mostly entertainment I would also argue that it's a social experiment that shows that as a race, we've become a bit soft and lost many of the skills that have gotten us this far.

They should have had no problems with finding food and water and starting a fire within hours of landing on that island had any of them had an ounce of common sense and basic skills.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

They are all goin a bit loopy Lou tonight

Post new Message to Thread