FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Own your Dark Side by naming one thing you do that's unloving?

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

There is a particular religion that I criticise, I'm cutting down on it little by little though.....

Oh and I hid the remote control to the Television.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr."
Where they wearing them at the time?

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

I don't answer the phone if I cant be bothered,and I don't send xmas cards I just cant be bothered,i always send Birthday cards though

over a year ago

This question is too hard...dumb it down for me femme ffs!

over a year ago

In early December I quite enjoy telling children Santa doesn't exist.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"This question is too hard...dumb it down for me femme ffs! "
Really?!!!

By *ovemenotWoman
over a year ago

yeovil

I have 3 kids and if they leave sweets laying about I eat them and blame the other children

over a year ago

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? "
No lol they had been worn lol

over a year ago

I'm on this site.

over a year ago

"This question is too hard...dumb it down for me femme ffs! Really?!!! "

lolol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have 3 kids and if they leave sweets laying about I eat them and blame the other children "
Thats baaaaad.

By *ovemenotWoman
over a year ago

yeovil

"I have 3 kids and if they leave sweets laying about I eat them and blame the other children Thats baaaaad. "

I know but been doing it years and never court , had a close call with a black jack once lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have 3 kids and if they leave sweets laying about I eat them and blame the other children Thats baaaaad.

I know but been doing it years and never court , had a close call with a black jack once lol "

Now it would have been worth it for a fruit salad.

over a year ago

"I have 3 kids and if they leave sweets laying about I eat them and blame the other children "

My nan does that to the younger grandkids in our family

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I have 3 kids and if they leave sweets laying about I eat them and blame the other children Thats baaaaad.

I know but been doing it years and never court , had a close call with a black jack once lol Now it would have been worth it for a fruit salad. "

I took some of them out around Leeds with me last night

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I know but been doing it years and never court , had a close call with a black jack once lol Now it would have been worth it for a fruit salad.

I took some of them out around Leeds with me last night "

And I bet you were Miss Popular!

over a year ago

I have a caller display on my land line so I don't always answer.

My ex will get answered once every three or four calls

over a year ago

I continually take the piss out of Chelsea fans

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I 1s gave my son a action man deserter for his birthday......yep a perfectly wrapped empty box sadly he didn't really see the funny side

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Bought some decaff teabags once by mistake. I swapped them for someone else's at work in the canteen

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You lot are really not bad enough!

over a year ago

I seriously watched home alone when I was a kid and boobie trapped the whole house...

over a year ago

I shove the cats outside in the rain

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

We used to get whole shrimps as kids and I used to pull the heads of and make my sister eat them saying it was her half, also when she was about 9 I forced her to have a fag so she couldn't snitch on me

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I tell carol singers I want to hear the whole carol or I'm not paying them

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't let on when I have sweets so I don't have to share.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I tell carol singers I want to hear the whole carol or I'm not paying them "
Hahahahaha!!!

over a year ago

I only give trick or treaters the option of playing a trick. Then I laugh ay how lame they are.

I enjoy telling phone scammers "piss off it's a scam". One managed to call me a fucking cunt before I put the phone down.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I only give trick or treaters the option of playing a trick. Then I laugh ay how lame they are.

I enjoy telling phone scammers "piss off it's a scam". One managed to call me a fucking cunt before I put the phone down. "

ONE thing!!!!!....I knew you were iffy....

over a year ago

I'm not sure if it's unloving but......

my daughters 4th birthday clashed with a work trip abroad that I wanted to go on so I managed to convince her that her birthday was 2 weeks later than it actually was....bad mummy!!!

over a year ago

"I only give trick or treaters the option of playing a trick. Then I laugh ay how lame they are.

I enjoy telling phone scammers "piss off it's a scam". One managed to call me a fucking cunt before I put the phone down. ONE thing!!!!!....I knew you were iffy.... "

Just mischievous

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm not sure if it's unloving but......

my daughters 4th birthday clashed with a work trip abroad that I wanted to go on so I managed to convince her that her birthday was 2 weeks later than it actually was....bad mummy!!! "

Now that's bad!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

my daughters 4th birthday clashed with a work trip abroad that I wanted to go on so I managed to convince her that her birthday was 2 weeks later than it actually was....bad mummy!!! "

Now that's bad

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

my daughters 4th birthday clashed with a work trip abroad that I wanted to go on so I managed to convince her that her birthday was 2 weeks later than it actually was....bad mummy!!! Now that's bad!! "

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Classy Laydee is the winner by a mile so far..............

over a year ago

Can't beat that. You wicked mummy

over a year ago

I have used a cucumber for sexual pleasure and given it to my mother in law afterwards in a sandwich

By *ovemenotWoman
over a year ago

yeovil

I have dun that one as well my little girls birthday is 28 May and I wasn't going to be able to get her present till 1 so i told her on 1 it was the 28 lol she was only 2

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have used a cucumber for sexual pleasure and given it to my mother in law afterwards in a sandwich "
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have used a cucumber for sexual pleasure and given it to my mother in law afterwards in a sandwich "

over a year ago

i once put my brothers tooth brush down the toilet feel terrible still about it to this day x

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

over a year ago

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol"

Yeah - by his Granny

over a year ago

I put my cat out in the snow to see him walk funny.

over a year ago

On another site where I have my singles profile I go in the cam rooms (not like here, you can pay to see stuff) and I sometimes say dumb shit cos it amuses me. I am banned from several peoples rooms.

An example, one woman had a cat in the room with her and I asked how much for the cat to lick its arse. I was instantly banned, forever.

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

I send all the junk mail back in their pre-paid envelopes with no thanks written on it

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I send all the junk mail back in their pre-paid envelopes with no thanks written on it "
Rebel

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"On another site where I have my singles profile I go in the cam rooms (not like here, you can pay to see stuff) and I sometimes say dumb shit cos it amuses me. I am banned from several peoples rooms.

An example, one woman had a cat in the room with her and I asked how much for the cat to lick its arse. I was instantly banned, forever."

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I send all the junk mail back in their pre-paid envelopes with no thanks written on it "

I do that to everybody should that way the twats pay for it both ways an they have to pay some poor sod to open there own shite

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol"
. . .of course she wasn't wearing them that would be weird

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

It takes a large series of events or a major event to make me nasty. When I am on the verge of being nasty I can be extremely snappy. That said. I can be as snappy (nothing more) when hungry, lol.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol. . .of course she wasn't wearing them that would be weird "
Is it weird?

over a year ago

"On another site where I have my singles profile I go in the cam rooms (not like here, you can pay to see stuff) and I sometimes say dumb shit cos it amuses me. I am banned from several peoples rooms.

An example, one woman had a cat in the room with her and I asked how much for the cat to lick its arse. I was instantly banned, forever."

Ha ha that's brilliant!!

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol. . .of course she wasn't wearing them that would be weird Is it weird? "
sniffing someone pants he really shouldn't have?. . .no i dont suppose it is weird. but i was using the line for comedic purposes x x X

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol. . .of course she wasn't wearing them that would be weird Is it weird? sniffing someone pants he really shouldn't have?. . .no i dont suppose it is weird. but i was using the line for comedic purposes x x X"
I will laugh now then?

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol. . .of course she wasn't wearing them that would be weird Is it weird? sniffing someone pants he really shouldn't have?. . .no i dont suppose it is weird. but i was using the line for comedic purposes x x XI will laugh now then? "
. .i remembered i had one fly sniff in the late nineties and im honest

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"sniffed someone's knickers that I really shouldn't have lol, this is Mr.Where they wearing them at the time? No lol they had been worn lol. . .of course she wasn't wearing them that would be weird Is it weird? sniffing someone pants he really shouldn't have?. . .no i dont suppose it is weird. but i was using the line for comedic purposes x x XI will laugh now then? . .i remembered i had one fly sniff in the late nineties and im honest "
Did you detect cock rot?

over a year ago

when son was little he was being rotten to younger sister ( ages about 4 and 1) - so after another drama on boxing day santa came and took away one of his favourite presents -

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"when son was little he was being rotten to younger sister ( ages about 4 and 1) - so after another drama on boxing day santa came and took away one of his favourite presents -

"

Aww, that's not unloving or unfair. As far as kids are made to believe, Santa only brings gifts to GOOD little boys and girls. - Start being naughty and you lose out and what better way to hit the message home than something new and exciting?

I would've done the same. x

over a year ago

I buy chocolate biscuits and hide them so I can eat them while he's @ work

Post new Message to Thread