Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

feelings and caring

Jump to newest

By *he Proletariat OP   Man
over a year ago

axminster

is it right or wrong to have feelings for someone and care for someone you meet on fabs...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"is it right or wrong to have feelings for someone and care for someone you meet on fabs..."

it depends..and depends how u display them!

over a year ago

Right

I care and have feelings for THX118 but I never show my feelings, I type them out on kik lol

over a year ago

I would say no its not wrong as I would have been lost the last couple of days without someone on here

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i think its right to care about who you meet .. even people you chat to even if your unlikely to meet them

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I care about everyone I meet love? that's just trouble

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"is it right or wrong to have feelings for someone and care for someone you meet on fabs..."

I don't think its wrong to have feelings, you can't really help it after all. Its what you do about them that's important.

over a year ago

its best not to they are people you meet for sex and you dont realy know them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Nothing wrong with it. There are people on here who I've never met, or only met a few times who I like deeply

over a year ago

I have feelings for lots of people on here. They're mostly wrong (for various reasons)

over a year ago

In my opinion... I have been through a pretty hard time lately. I have been amazed by the support, and care I have been shown.. From fellow forum users... Some I have met, a lot I have not! It's very strange there's a real togetherness on here, quite hard too explain.. Especially when you have never met.... Although yes it's obviously too have feelings for someone on here.. Hell yes we are all only human.. There's a fine line... If you are going to cross it? Make sure the recipient is aware... And perhaps the feelings maybe mutual but if not? ...,be prepared to be blocked and deleted.

over a year ago

I wouldn't say its wrong however if they are not looking for a relationship then its not fair to shout it out and put pressure on them.

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I remember when I was quite young and seriously insecure. First handful of people I spoke to online I started to care about. (Although times have changed as we grew apart and memory wasn't what it once was so friendship non existent now). Anyway as I spoke to these people I was feeling better about myself and thought "if only I could meet them". So it is possible to like someone online without meeting them.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I care about all the people I meet, even more so when they feed me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I care about all the people I meet, even more so when they feed me. "
here have a burger

over a year ago

I met my current bf on Fab ( he has now deleted his account ) I care deeply for him xx

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have a few good friends who I care deeply about, it's the level of feelings that can cause problems if you aren't careful

over a year ago

We are a couple so from our point if view it is very important not too have feelings for another person, it is just about sex and having some fun, any more than that and I could destroy a marriage, so it needs to be clear at least for us that, that sort of thing could never happen so in our minds we would not let it happen

Regards john

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I met my current bf on Fab ( he has now deleted his account ) I care deeply for him xx "

Not sure whether to feel jealously or happiness here . One lucky bloke, yet you deserve it.

over a year ago

I have developed friendships on Fab and I care deeply for those friends.

For those I meet, I like them a lot but never so much that I would compromise myself for them.

over a year ago

I had feelings for one of my fab meets. We had met more than once and boundaries had been crossed. Recently found out he is in a relationship and was the last time we met but didnt say as he was unsure it was going anywhere.

Felt very hurt and angry but have learned from it and moved on. Xxx

over a year ago

I don't get emotionally involved with anyone I meet from anywhere. I'm not looking for a husband

over a year ago

It's not wrong to have feelings for people on here no. It's all about how we deal with those feelings.

By *nne CallanWoman
over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

A while back i had feeling creep in. I backed away fron meeting and took stock of what u wanted from life. I still chatted to friends and went to socials as swinging is not just about sex. It was the best thing i could have done.

I met a lovely man at a social and im happier than ive been in years.

Look deep inside and see what you want. What you need and what you can give. Then decide what to do.

over a year ago

i think it's good to care and have feelings for others regardless of where you've met them.

the problem can be though, if the feelings you have for someone aren't reciprocated.

over a year ago

I always put feelings in parentheses so I don't catch any

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is part of being human to have emotions relating to others. What your feelings are, whether they are appropriate etc is a separate point. I can feel warmth and care for people that I dont know too well. Conversely, many would suggest not getting romantically involved where one does not know someone that well, or where the relationship is only a sexually based one. It does not mean it is wrong, merely that perhaps attention should be directed differently. Sometimes some people want what they cannot have, and this am fuel desire. If feelings are mutual, then you can discuss and plan a way forwards.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It's never wrong to care for people in my opinion, though it may well be unfortunate if strong feelings develop for someone who is not in a position to reciprocate. I see no harm if people behave like adults and communicate - I am not frightened of emotion, mine or other people's.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"It's never wrong to care for people in my opinion, though it may well be unfortunate if strong feelings develop for someone who is not in a position to reciprocate. I see no harm if people behave like adults and communicate - I am not frightened of emotion, mine or other people's.

"

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You can't help having feelings. It's whether, and how, you act on them that matters.

over a year ago

As a cyborg, I would feel sympathy for humans having emotions, but I can't.

over a year ago

"I have feelings for lots of people on here. They're mostly wrong (for various reasons) "

What feelings do u have for me sweetheart?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I care about all the people I meet, even more so when they feed me. "

What about the ones who lend you underwear and thigh boots?

over a year ago

It's not wrong to have feelings, just depends what those feelings are. I would never develop strong feelings for anyone I met on Fab but I can still be fond or have a soft spot for someone.

over a year ago

"In my opinion... I have been through a pretty hard time lately. I have been amazed by the support, and care I have been shown.. From fellow forum users... Some I have met, a lot I have not! It's very strange there's a real togetherness on here, quite hard too explain.. Especially when you have never met.... Although yes it's obviously too have feelings for someone on here.. Hell yes we are all only human.. There's a fine line... If you are going to cross it? Make sure the recipient is aware... And perhaps the feelings maybe mutual but if not? ...,be prepared to be blocked and deleted."

Well I you

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Sometimes you can't help how you feel.

I met someone from here and fell deeply and passionately in love with him......I moved in with him 11 weeks ago

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I care insomuch as I want the lady to be sexually satisfied, and I am an empathic person anyway so showing an interest in people is me anyway. I have no feelings of love or clingyness or relationship-ness with any fabber as I'm in love with my wife.

over a year ago

I care a lot about my friends on here. Some I even love, but that's because I'm a lovey person. Weather they love me back isn't of any concern tbh. Love has many guises

over a year ago

I don't see how you can truly be intimate with someone without some level of feelings, then again, I think I get lust, respect and the L..e word confused. Duh .... Such a bloke. Anyhow, yes I care

over a year ago

Yup i fell in love with a guy from here..

Knew how i felt b4 i met him. Ahh still all good things come to an end..

over a year ago

It is not the caring that is ever bad.. it is the sometimes unwanted behaviour that the caring brings. Stalking, jealousy, bitchiness... that sort of thing really doesn't belong here in my opinion. Having said that, we are only human

By *affy72Woman
over a year ago

Herefordshire

To have feelings for someone you get intimate with is only natural. I always care about a person I choose to get intimate with otherwise I couldn't do it. It's pretty awful when one of you cares more for one than the other does though, that's when it gets messy

over a year ago

"In my opinion... I have been through a pretty hard time lately. I have been amazed by the support, and care I have been shown.. From fellow forum users... Some I have met, a lot I have not! It's very strange there's a real togetherness on here, quite hard too explain.. Especially when you have never met.... Although yes it's obviously too have feelings for someone on here.. Hell yes we are all only human.. There's a fine line... If you are going to cross it? Make sure the recipient is aware... And perhaps the feelings maybe mutual but if not? ...,be prepared to be blocked and deleted.

Well I you "

Awe me s you too

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I care about all the people I meet, even more so when they feed me.

What about the ones who lend you underwear and thigh boots? "

Yep, those too

over a year ago

I feel it's natural for me to care about people. There are a lot I care about on here, although I have never met them and, in some cases, not even chatted to them. I have a lot of affection for those I have met. The more I get to know someone the more I feel for them. It's just the way I am. For some I don't know it is simply empathy, when they are having a hard time, or wishing them the best as they pursue their desires,For some of it is of a deeper more personal nature. In truth, I don't think I'd still be here if it weren't for those feelings. Much as it is a word, not normally associated with swinging, this a quite a loving community in many ways

There are, of course, those I am ambivalent about and in some cases dislike, because they have done nothing that endears themselves to me, or have been abusive and downright rude to others. However I wouldn't know who they are now, as they are quickly forgotten unless it persists, and therefore have plenty of opportunity for me to feel differently about them at a later time.

Post new Message to Thread