Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Listening to some eminem and having a bit of a rap-along

Anyone else like him?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Music wise yes but not as a hunk or a sex god as he isn't one.

over a year ago

yes, i like him x

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Love-Cleaning out my closest.

Perfect,Bitter recriminations.

over a year ago

"Love-Cleaning out my closest.

Perfect,Bitter recriminations.

"

same person as op

we bought nearly all albums before digital downloads and apps lol

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

I'm more interested in the lyrics.

He's very clever how he tells a whole story in the most twisted way... But just another white man trying to be black.

And I don't mean because he raps, more about his attitude and the way he behaves

over a year ago

I think he's a bit shit.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The bloke in the flat below me thinks he is Eminem

I like some of his stuff, Purple Hills/Pills is good

over a year ago

Mmmm bit of a smartie x

over a year ago

Never been a fan, cant stand the guy

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Listening to some eminem and having a bit of a rap-along

Anyone else like him?"

A few of his songs are legendary and can't really be beaten. No previous/current or future rapper will be more popular and they won't release better than his songs. Saying that though in my opinion he is over rated.

over a year ago

"I'm more interested in the lyrics.

He's very clever how he tells a whole story in the most twisted way... But just another white man trying to be black.

And I don't mean because he raps, more about his attitude and the way he behaves"

I don't understand that comment...white guy trying to be black, the colour of someone's skin doesn't make someone act a certain way, have a certain attitude or mannerisms...our environments and those around us shape who we are, seeing as he grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and has been surrounded by the same kind of people his whole life, it'd be odd to me if he was any different.

I do think he's very clever and extremely talented though!

over a year ago

And I don't mean because he raps, more about his attitude and the way he behaves

I don't understand that comment...white guy trying to be black, the colour of someone's skin doesn't make someone act a certain way, have a certain attitude or mannerisms...our environments and those around us shape who we are, seeing as he grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and has been surrounded by the same kind of people his whole life, it'd be odd to me if he was any different.

I do think he's very clever and extremely talented though!"

Good point on the complexion! Beastie boys, b real from cypress hill....awesome music! Eminem ive never liked tho n im a massive fan of hiphop.....upto mid90s tho...

over a year ago

Good point on the complexion! Beastie boys, b real from cypress hill....awesome music! Eminem ive never liked tho n im a massive fan of hiphop.....upto mid90s tho..."

His music's not exactly my cup of tea, but his lyrics (some of them) are genius!

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

my son is into him

over a year ago

Good point on the complexion! Beastie boys, b real from cypress hill....awesome music! Eminem ive never liked tho n im a massive fan of hiphop.....upto mid90s tho...

His music's not exactly my cup of tea, but his lyrics (some of them) are genius!"

I cant listen to a song purely for the lyrics, thats not what hiphops about lol if u like a song purely for the lyrics, would it not make more sense to get a copy of the lyrics and read? Save u the annoyance of having to put up with the backing music?!

over a year ago

His music's not exactly my cup of tea, but his lyrics (some of them) are genius!

I cant listen to a song purely for the lyrics, thats not what hiphops about lol if u like a song purely for the lyrics, would it not make more sense to get a copy of the lyrics and read? Save u the annoyance of having to put up with the backing music?!"

I don't dislike his music, I'm just not a huge fan...

over a year ago

I cant listen to a song purely for the lyrics, thats not what hiphops about lol if u like a song purely for the lyrics, would it not make more sense to get a copy of the lyrics and read? Save u the annoyance of having to put up with the backing music?!

I don't dislike his music, I'm just not a huge fan..."

Ah ok lol sorry to make it sound like an interrogation

I think he came about at the wrong time...if he was around in say late 80s early 90s i reckon i might have been a fan. I just feel his tales from the ghetto themes (most of his music, correct me if im wrong) was nothing really new....

over a year ago

But is anything really new these days? I do like him though.

over a year ago

I like some of his music

over a year ago

Class

over a year ago

Not a fan..

over a year ago

He's a tosser, had tickets to see him at Milton Keynes and he cancelled and retired due to fatigue, bet he wasn't in work at 6:30 this morning!!

over a year ago

Now this shit's about to kick off, this party looks wack

Let's take it back to straight hip-hop and start it from scratch

I'm 'bout to bloody this track up, everybody get back

That's why my pen needs a pad cause my rhymes on the ra-ag

Genius lyrics. ??????

over a year ago

"Now this shit's about to kick off, this party looks wack

Genius lyrics. ?????? "

I said SOME!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

He's very talented

over a year ago

Good point on the complexion! Beastie boys, b real from cypress hill....awesome music! Eminem ive never liked tho n im a massive fan of hiphop.....upto mid90s tho..."

Love the Beastie Boys!

over a year ago

Genius lyrics. ??????

I said SOME! "

Fair point

over a year ago

Genius lyrics. ?????? "

I'm like an addict with an addiction, I'ma bout to kick it

Llike a magician, critics I turn to crickets

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I like some of his songs and the lyrics can be clever as are the videos I've seen. Some of them can be a bit depressing, though.

over a year ago

"I like some of his songs and the lyrics can be clever as are the videos I've seen. Some of them can be a bit depressing, though. "

Yeah Stan was a bit depressing haha!

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

Hmmmm I'm not sure if you have your information from the film 8 mile?

He didn't grow up on 8 mile and although he did have black friends he did not grow up in a black environment... The film is loosely based on his life.

over a year ago

In the bed with these two brain dead lesbian vegatables, i bet you they'll become heterosexuals, nothin' will stop me from molestin' you, tittie fuckin' you til your breast nipple flesh tickles my testicles.... ;p

over a year ago

"In the bed with these two brain dead lesbian vegatables, i bet you they'll become heterosexuals, nothin' will stop me from molestin' you, tittie fuckin' you til your breast nipple flesh tickles my testicles.... ;p"

That's from the tweenies second single isn't it ?

over a year ago

"In the bed with these two brain dead lesbian vegatables, i bet you they'll become heterosexuals, nothin' will stop me from molestin' you, tittie fuckin' you til your breast nipple flesh tickles my testicles.... ;p

That's from the tweenies second single isn't it ?"

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

He writes extremely clever lyrics - I'm a bit too old to be a real fan but i have quite a few of his songs on my sd card, love the one he did with rhiana Z

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Love the Beastie Boys! "

What about Snow, Informer.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i guess if youve got a really irritating voice and the fashion for rap would make you successful using it .. you would be daft not to exploit it .. the man is clever .but not the sort of music i like

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

E. is the poster boy for hiphop as miley cyrus is the poster girl for twerking. Very talented indeed

Post new Message to Thread