Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

does anyone else get this

Jump to newest

By *ipmummx OP   Woman
over a year ago

milton keynes

So a couple have looked at my profile quite a few times which i really dont mind. i do have pics and face ones for friends only. There profile has no pics no veris and states that others must have a face pic or they wont reply... Is this just double standards or a little strange ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

Each to their own

By *az_1976Man
over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

Double standards but it seems to happen a lot on here

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

maybe they have their face pics n their private gallery

By *ipmummx OP   Woman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"maybe they have their face pics n their private gallery"
doesnt that usually say ??

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I tend not to over analyse such things.

over a year ago

evesham

"maybe they have their face pics n their private gallerydoesnt that usually say ??"

if they are in friends only yes but not private

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do not contact them. Do you want to have sex with people who have such double standards? Freedom of choice or not.

over a year ago

They try and dress it up as being about discretion whereas imho it is usually just a case of 'you show first and if we fancy you, you will get to see us'

If they don't fancy you, you ain't got a cat in hells chance of seeing their boat races ...

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"Double standards but it seems to happen a lot on here"
yes there a lot of people on this site who have double standards

By *ipmummx OP   Woman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"They try and dress it up as being about discretion whereas imho it is usually just a case of 'you show first and if we fancy you, you will get to see us'

If they don't fancy you, you ain't got a cat in hells chance of seeing their boat races ...

"

over a year ago

I'm not sure I get your point....

if they'd messaged asking for a photo and refused to give one in return I get that's double standard but surely looking is just that ~ looking ?!

By *ipmummx OP   Woman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"maybe they have their face pics n their private gallerydoesnt that usually say ??

if they are in friends only yes but not private"

i didnt know you could do that, something else i have learnt

over a year ago

evesham

"maybe they have their face pics n their private gallerydoesnt that usually say ??

if they are in friends only yes but not privatei didnt know you could do that, something else i have learnt"

happy to help

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"So a couple have looked at my profile quite a few times which i really dont mind. i do have pics and face ones for friends only. There profile has no pics no veris and states that others must have a face pic or they wont reply... Is this just double standards or a little strange ?? "

Have you spoke to this couple or have you just been looking at each others profiles?

By *ipmummx OP   Woman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"So a couple have looked at my profile quite a few times which i really dont mind. i do have pics and face ones for friends only. There profile has no pics no veris and states that others must have a face pic or they wont reply... Is this just double standards or a little strange ??

Have you spoke to this couple or have you just been looking at each others profiles?"

i noticed they had a look at my profile quite a few times so thought i would take a look at theirs but not much on there

over a year ago

Block em!I wouldn't give them the time of day!!

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I've met people before now without seeing them.

OK, it was fairlt local, but we'd exchanged mails and from that thy seemed appealing. They were.

Had thy not been, I would have probably have chatted, before politely walking away from the meeting.

I guess we all make our choices and sometimes, despite being a bloke, the visual thing aint the be all and end all.

By *ipmummx OP   Woman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Block em!I wouldn't give them the time of day!!"

over a year ago

"So a couple have looked at my profile quite a few times which i really dont mind. i do have pics and face ones for friends only. There profile has no pics no veris and states that others must have a face pic or they wont reply... Is this just double standards or a little strange ?? "

People look, they probably look at you when you go down the street or in tescos too.

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Each to their own, but if they don't appeal to you, just ignore. I had a couple look at me & wink, so I winked back then sent a short message. They read it but never got in touch. Best thing to do is shrug it off & go look at or talk to someone else

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Haha, just this minute I saw that I had a new wink. I clicked on the persons profile & they had blocked me. So they like me, but don't want to talk....

Nowt queer as folk haha

over a year ago

A fake profile most likely ....

over a year ago

You can either play along or move along. Depends on how much of other people's crap you're ready to tolerate.

Post new Message to Thread