Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost cause!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Feel like in chasing a lost cause! I'm either too young for people or they're not after a single male!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

welcome

a week is not a long time, manage your expectations better....

keep trying and positive.

good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Feel like in chasing a lost cause! I'm either too young for people or they're not after a single male!"

Welcome to the single man experience on Fab. You just have to remain patient and hope that you catch the eye of a lady that likes you. Like me, you could be in for a LONG wait.

over a year ago

You have been here a week you need patience come in the forums use chat enjoy fabs try socials and dont expect anything just go along with an open mind.

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

The woman probably think an eskimos dick would be all shrivelled with the cold

over a year ago

"Feel like in chasing a lost cause! I'm either too young for people or they're not after a single male!"

Not too young for us (almost) & love guys straight or otherwise

xx

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Wow you are glass half empty aren't you!

Did you think that in a week every women would fall at your feet?

Use the forums - look to attend some of the organised socials.

Always read a profile, tailor your message to the person, be polite and have patience.... as I tell people it is a virtue

over a year ago

If you are in Wolverhampton you are only down the road a bit from Darlaston. If you are interested in swinging as opposed to just on the search for an easy shag, why not give the club down there a chance. On here all the _iewer can see is the pic, the stats and the few words you choose to sell yourself : oh and of course, your message

Those often don't give a true representation of you as a person. A pic on it's own will often be used to make a snap judgement on whether to meet you or not. I know I look better / come across a lot better in person than I do on here so getting from behind ur pc and going out meeting people can make a difference.

Your age will be an issue to some, your build will be an issue to others, the fact you are a single guy to others.

It is not impossible for young guys here, but it is not easy either. As View said, a week is nothing. Some guys take months to get a meet.

Sit back, take your time, enjoy it. It isn't a race

over a year ago

"Feel like in chasing a lost cause! I'm either too young for people or they're not after a single male!

Welcome to the single man experience on Fab. You just have to remain patient and hope that you catch the eye of a lady that likes you. Like me, you could be in for a LONG wait."

Its not that easy full stop

over a year ago

Been on here for two and a half weeks I am just sitting back and being patient desperation is not a good look and low and behold I'm now arranging a meet and planning to go to the attic in Derby all the re_iews are great bide your time

over a year ago

You've been here a week. You've already asked if we can write your profile for you, tried the "anyone got kik?" attack and are now having a go at the sympathy shag thread.

It's a Saturday night, you could have gone to a club if you wanted to get known and meet. Or you could have just gone out and had a laugh. But staying on here trying these angles will just make you more frustrated.

over a year ago

Four months and no socials or meets

But patience is a virtue a wise person once told me

over a year ago

You have been here a week!! Why not try some of the suggestions that people have given you on your other threads?

A negative defeatist attitude is not sexy!

Post new Message to Thread