Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab forum posters and all other members/lurkers

Jump to newest

By *r-Unique OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

May have been asked before but, what first brought you to fab in terms of why did you join, etc? Also if whatever brought you here changed and it stayed like that forever. Would you quit this site for good?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

Well I only came here to find a jolly good rodgering and someone that can make cake.

would I quit? Depends if the cake stops coming really I suppose

By *r-Unique OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

No one cares to share then? Lol

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i joined as a joke and have had some fun on here and met lots of nice people i love the site keeps me amused

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I came here from another site which no longer exists.

I stay because it has active forums, and occasionally I have a meet through here. Not as often as I'd like, but that's because I'm fussy.

The only thing that would make me leave is if the forums got closed down. They entertain me when I'm at work.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I joined because I had just come out of a very crap relationship and wanted to go wild. This site did everything I wanted/needed at that time. Now im on here for the chatrooms mainly, would happily leave should my circumstances change

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

We joined from a pay site that was full of elderly couples and single males that though if they payed they had a right to a fuck.

Was given this site as a suggestion on their forum and never paid subscription again.

Xxx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is so long ago now that its hard to recall, but think it was suggested by a friend at the time. Id be here less if the forums were not as good though. Finding time for meets is fairly hard, but forum reading is flexible, as and when needed.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

fuck knows to be honest . .

over a year ago

Recommended by a male friend. Met lots of nice people and still meeting more. It's why I'm here

over a year ago

Heard about it a long while back from the friend of an ex, I remembered and joined up after aforementioned ex and I split up and I was looking for sex basically. That has changed....nothing about the site changed but the reason I'm here.....I like the site now mainly for the laughs on the forums and with the new friends I've made and yeah, the occasional meet is a lovely bonus but should the meets stop, then no I don't think I would leave for that reason.

Would I leave for other reasons....sure, but I just don't have any right now so looks like you guys are stuck with this particular bumbling fool for the time being.....sorry

over a year ago

Been on the scene since the days of msn chat rooms and its just a natural progression (word of mouth) from others from another site

over a year ago

"Been on the scene since the days of msn chat rooms and its just a natural progression (word of mouth) from others from another site "

I used to like msn . Does anyone use it anymore or has it gone forever?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've been into meeting men for NSA sex since the NetscapeOnline chat room days. I doubt very much that I will stop wanting NSA sex so won't be leaving here any time soon. Sorry guys.

over a year ago

I joined as a man from another site said I should as it's what I needed. Didn't have expectations of meeting anyone but I did. And things haven't changed

over a year ago

"Been on the scene since the days of msn chat rooms and its just a natural progression (word of mouth) from others from another site

I used to like msn . Does anyone use it anymore or has it gone forever?"

i think.its gone forever i used to like it as well

over a year ago

I joined coz a guy I was seeing was into and wanted to get me into it too. I got bored of him pretty quick but I've met some awesome people on here who I have great fun with and as long as that continues I'll stick around. I would leave though if my circumstances changed. But I don't see that happening any time soon lol.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

group sex.

over a year ago

"Been on the scene since the days of msn chat rooms and its just a natural progression (word of mouth) from others from another site

I used to like msn . Does anyone use it anymore or has it gone forever?

i think.its gone forever i used to like it as well "

Oh that's sad x I used to have my cam set up on it and everything and can you remember nudge and winks lol

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Recommended by a male friend. Met lots of nice people and still meeting more. It's why I'm here "

over a year ago

I joined over 6 years ago after the breakdown of a vile relationship.

All I wanted was nsa fun on my terms but after a while I found my fiance. We had some time for just us then a couples profile and now experimenting with single profiles again. Once your hooked and all that.

Couldn't imagine where I'd be now if I hadn't found fab! (Without sounding desperate)

over a year ago

awwww love u you're so ace xxxx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Nudges and Winks.... happy days

over a year ago

wow congratulations and good luck with the wedding nice to hear a bit of a fairy tail ending xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 09:31:10]

over a year ago

"I joined over 6 years ago after the breakdown of a vile relationship.

All I wanted was nsa fun on my terms but after a while I found my fiance. We had some time for just us then a couples profile and now experimenting with single profiles again. Once your hooked and all that.

Couldn't imagine where I'd be now if I hadn't found fab! (Without sounding desperate) "

its all gravy then lucy xxx

over a year ago

"wow congratulations and good luck with the wedding nice to hear a bit of a fairy tail ending xx"

Thank you xx

over a year ago

Couldn't imagine where I'd be now if I hadn't found fab! (Without sounding desperate)

its all gravy then lucy xxx "

Lol yes pretty much xx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Came here after seeing a link while on an inferior site

tried the chatrooms but too quick for me

Forums a great way to while away some time when at work as well, thanks to the mobile phone app

Met some very nice people on here as well

By *utchess of BJWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

In order to play safe and be safe, whilst satisfying my need for sexual fulfillment. I will only meet in clubs, at least for a first meet.

Having the confidence now to go out on my own, I use F.S. to arrange new meets, so for me, this site is ideal.

over a year ago

its all gravy then lucy xxx

Lol yes pretty much xx"

lovely xx nice profile btw xx trouble is im a old codger

over a year ago

"awwww love u you're so ace xxxx"

Use reply and quote mate because my stupid man brain thinks your talking about me

Post new Message to Thread