Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pregnancy.. Swingers!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Heres a little one that was running through my mind earlier..

Ok you have met the lovely couple.. you are all happy playing now and then when bang.. even though protection has been used, one or the other fem gets pregnant.. What would you do?? How would you cope as such... Surely this is a strong possible if not happened many times. Do you all get DNA tests?? A morning on Kyle maybe.. Its got all kinds of legal responsibilities attached eh...

Well theres a nugget to be going into the weekend with ... sorry lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My worst bloody nightmare!

thats all I can say really

over a year ago

morning after pill would have helped lol xxx

over a year ago

Wasn't suggesting I'd be chuffed hun pmsl.... but must happen... must do lol.. laws of average etc.

over a year ago

"morning after pill would have helped lol xxx"

Not happened to anyone yet stunna.... bloody hell lol.. can't take those after every play can ya????? Nahhh

over a year ago

lol think it be a ngt mare an a constand worried till the baby was born 2 see who it looked like lol xxx

over a year ago

Looked like lol... I'd want a bit more than 'looked' like

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"morning after pill would have helped lol xxx"

lol Stunna reading my post back it sounds as if Ive been in that situation does'nt it?

I hav'nt but you're right if you have a condom accident and they do happen...then the morning after pill is the best thing to take along with a sexual health check up

I have no doubt that someone somewhere has got pregnant after swinging with a couple.....If we were ever in that situation I would know straight away that it would'nt be Robs ...he has had the snip

I can see this thread going in all sorts of directions lol

over a year ago

Surly if a couple wanted a baby, what difference does it make who the biological father is. It not the act of conception that make you a Dad but the process of bringing a child up and being a role model for that child.

If the couple did NOT want children then they would terminate regardless of the paternaty.

Just my thoughts.........but hey hoo, what do I know? I hate kids

over a year ago

No difference at all... Unless one day it needs a kidney lol.

over a year ago

"morning after pill would have helped lol xxx

lol Stunna reading my post back it sounds as if Ive been in that situation does'nt it?

I hav'nt but you're right if you have a condom accident and they do happen...then the morning after pill is the best thing to take along with a sexual health check up

I have no doubt that someone somewhere has got pregnant after swinging with a couple.....If we were ever in that situation I would know straight away that it would'nt be Robs ...he has had the snip

I can see this thread going in all sorts of directions lol

"

pmsl xx

over a year ago

i told u notts we do DNA when baby is born, why u keep stressing about it, its no one fault

over a year ago

Would never rely solely on condoms on their own for birth control, not when swinging anyway, not knocking anyone who does, but accidents can happen and it’s best to lower any risk, ie pill, injection etc, along with condoms to protect from the nasties.

over a year ago

"Would never rely solely on condoms on their own for birth control, not when swinging anyway, not knocking anyone who does, but accidents can happen and it’s best to lower any risk, ie pill, injection etc, along with condoms to protect from the nasties."

i agree if there was a chance i could get pregnant (and there isnt) then i would definatly have been taking something else too. the pill for example. if the worst happened then i dont believe in abortion so really dont know what i would do.. glad this isnt something i have to worry about

over a year ago

"i told u notts we do DNA when baby is born, why u keep stressing about it, its no one fault"

Not about you Kitty hun.. not at all. Was thinking more with couples.. as in, well.. if it happened and it must who'd do what etc..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i like to think ive got more sense than to just use one form of contraception when playing. I have the coil fitted and use condoms (for safety) if i didnt have the coil i would be on the pill or something else. No contraception is 100% safe. So for me condems are just for saftey not for contraception.

Could just see me and the whole of an adult cinema on jeremy kyle lolxxkarenx

over a year ago

"i told u notts we do DNA when baby is born, why u keep stressing about it, its no one fault

Not about you Kitty hun.. not at all. Was thinking more with couples.. as in, well.. if it happened and it must who'd do what etc.."

sooo did not get it lol durrrr i aint gonna joke with u no more lol

over a year ago

"Heres a little one that was running through my mind earlier..

Ok you have met the lovely couple.. you are all happy playing now and then when bang.. even though protection has been used, one or the other fem gets pregnant.. What would you do?? How would you cope as such... Surely this is a strong possible if not happened many times. Do you all get DNA tests?? A morning on Kyle maybe.. Its got all kinds of legal responsibilities attached eh...

Well theres a nugget to be going into the weekend with ... sorry lol.

"

i cant believe any woman would swing and only use condoms as a form or birth control, my hubbies had the snip, im on the depo injection and we use condoms i think we pretty much covered lol

over a year ago

"Would never rely solely on condoms on their own for birth control, not when swinging anyway, not knocking anyone who does, but accidents can happen and it’s best to lower any risk, ie pill, injection etc, along with condoms to protect from the nasties."

Completely agree. Mr Try had a vasectomy 8 years ago so i came off contraception completely. When we started swinging, I decided I didn't want to rely completey on condoms as they do burst, so I went to the doctors and got the mini-pill. I will never forget her face when they asked why I needed it when Mr Try had been snipped, and I said I led a certain kind of lifestyle where I needed to be extra careful.

By *teve_SoleilCouple
over a year ago

Malaysia

Would probably get a DNA test...at least it'll be easier to do it now when the kid is still small then when he grows up...at least they won't be shocked...

Though it's easier said then done for me to tell and for him to accept the possibility that the kid is not his.

We'll never know how we'll react when the thing actually happen...:D

over a year ago

My son looks like me so there's no disputing that I'm his father but I did ask Siren if she was the mother.

Took me feckin ages to remove the hatchet from my head without damaging too many blood vessels! hehehe

By *uicyandSpicieCouple
over a year ago

Livingston

We had asked the same question when we had decided to join the swinging scene.We have our kids and they are grown up at all cost we did not want to have an unexpected and unwanted pregancy,so before we began to swing we both had health checks at the GUM clinic and i made sure i was on a pill that suited me we collect our condoms from the clinc and the doctors there know we are swingers.At all times we practice safe sex and have fun too.

over a year ago

Talk to me about Condoms lol...

Forgot to take ours last night.. Went into the Gents later in the evening put my £2 in lol.. came out the first time with a pack of 4 Neurofen....

Needless to say.. went back lol..

over a year ago

Mind.. the neurofen came in handy... No padding on that headborad let me tell you...

Suite my arse!!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Hmmmm

over a year ago

somebody asked about pregnancy so i bumped these 2, but her post asking has gone, lol

nope im not pregnant, think that might send Richy to an early grave lol

over a year ago

"somebody asked about pregnancy so i bumped these 2, but her post asking has gone, lol

nope im not pregnant, think that might send Richy to an early grave lol "

Lol phew congratulations if u know wot i mean

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would like to think that if i was swinging i wouldnt be as stupid as to only use one form of protection. Ive got my coil fitted and condoms for safe sex and secondary protection

Post new Message to Thread