Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men Cheating.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you were a woman and married to a man who was good looking, good in bed, nice personality, not short of money, would you be less likely to be bothered if he cheated on you in having sex with other women?

I think if he was that good then i wouldnt mind so much.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ermmmm yes of course I would be bothered...I'm certainly not going to put up with shit just because he is good looking and got money....I'd rather then have mr average who is skint treating me with respect and loved me...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I am the one he go home with and in my bed every night and I would be there too ... if swinging.

over a year ago

"Ermmmm yes of course I would be bothered...I'm certainly not going to put up with shit just because he is good looking and got money....I'd rather then have mr average who is skint treating me with respect and loved me..."

maybe he did love you but just wanted more, same us a lot of people do.

over a year ago

"If you were a woman and married to a man who was good looking, good in bed, nice personality, not short of money, would you be less likely to be bothered if he cheated on you in having sex with other women?

I think if he was that good then i wouldnt mind so much. "

If you were a man married to a beautiful woman, who was as good in bed as the kitchen

Would you be bothered if she cheated on you and had sex with other men ?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Ermmmm yes of course I would be bothered...I'm certainly not going to put up with shit just because he is good looking and got money....I'd rather then have mr average who is skint treating me with respect and loved me...

maybe he did love you but just wanted more, same us a lot of people do."

Well then in that situation he could jog on and fill his boots with others....I'm not that insecure or have such low esteem to put up with shit no matter how good looking or rich he was...

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Ermmmm yes of course I would be bothered...I'm certainly not going to put up with shit just because he is good looking and got money....I'd rather then have mr average who is skint treating me with respect and loved me..."

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"If you were a woman and married to a man who was good looking, good in bed, nice personality, not short of money, would you be less likely to be bothered if he cheated on you in having sex with other women?

I m not a woman or gay but I d marry him,,

over a year ago

"Ermmmm yes of course I would be bothered...I'm certainly not going to put up with shit just because he is good looking and got money....I'd rather then have mr average who is skint treating me with respect and loved me...

maybe he did love you but just wanted more, same us a lot of people do.

Well then in that situation he could jog on and fill his boots with others....I'm not that insecure or have such low esteem to put up with shit no matter how good looking or rich he was..."

I dont think it would mean you had low self esteem if you had a good looking man, nice personality, who gave you hours of pleasure in bed, plenty of money who bought you nice things.

say you were married to david beckham, he has cheated on his wife but his wife is still with him and i cant say i blame her either. i think she is lucky to have him. if i was lucky enough to be with someone like him, he could have sex with whoever he liked as long as i got my share.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I think it's called self worth....

over a year ago

By *uicy_DickMan
over a year ago

London

You ladies think it is that easy for a man to stay on just one meal. It is not. I'm not gonna be modest here but I'm good in bed and have a huge sexual appetite and always want to have sex. I'm yet to find a lady who can stand up to that too and by nature menstration doesn't allow them.

over a year ago

I find it interesting you seem to rate wealth and looks over fidelity when assessing character traits. Seems a bit shallow to me to basically say that as long as you have a nice house/car/clothes and he turns heads then it's all okay...

over a year ago

If you were a man married to a beautiful woman, who was as good in bed as the kitchen

Would you be bothered if she cheated on you and had sex with other men ? "

if I could find a woman like that I'd never let her go

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"You ladies think it is that easy for a man to stay on just one meal. It is not. I'm not gonna be modest here but I'm good in bed and have a huge sexual appetite and always want to have sex. I'm yet to find a lady who can stand up to that too and by nature menstration doesn't allow them. "

So don't commit to anyone and promise to be faithful.

Simple.

If you're in a relationship, your partner has a right to expect faithfulness unless you both agree otherwise.

Cheating is just wanting to have one's cake (the benefits of the relationship) and eat it (sex with other people).

By *allieJWoman
over a year ago

East Lancashire

"You ladies think it is that easy for a man to stay on just one meal. It is not. I'm not gonna be modest here but I'm good in bed and have a huge sexual appetite and always want to have sex. I'm yet to find a lady who can stand up to that too and by nature menstration doesn't allow them. "

WHAT !!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Would you be bothered if she cheated on you and had sex with other men ? if I could find a woman like that I'd never let her go "

I'm right here hahaha

over a year ago

"I find it interesting you seem to rate wealth and looks over fidelity when assessing character traits. Seems a bit shallow to me to basically say that as long as you have a nice house/car/clothes and he turns heads then it's all okay..."
if this was Facebook I'd click like

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Then stay single and just have sex...simples

over a year ago

Would you be bothered if she cheated on you and had sex with other men ? if I could find a woman like that I'd never let her go

I'm right here hahaha "

then we must get married immediately lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

If a man cheated on me he could be king of the galaxy and I'd still dump him.

It's disrespectful. Money and looks do not make up for disrespect and breaching trust.

over a year ago

Ide still dump him

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/14 12:30:14]

over a year ago

I m not a woman or gay but I d marry him,, "

over a year ago

Also if things like that really are important and can justify wrongdoing, I've changed the scenario in the op a little:

"If you were a woman and married to a man who was good looking, good in bed, nice personality, not short of money, would you be less likely to be bothered if he hit you occasionally?

Just curious as to what other allowances can be made...

over a year ago

depends how shallow and material you are, i suppose.

if THINGS mean more to you than feelings, then i suppose you would be quite happy.

persoanlly, i would rather be where i am now and struggle for money, but be with the person i want to spend the rest of my life with.

over a year ago

"Also if things like that really are important ans can justify wrongdoing, ive changed tge scenario in the op a little:

"If you were a woman and married to a man who was good looking, good in bed, nice personality, not short of money, would you be less likely to be bothered if he hit you occasionally?

Just curious as to what other allowances can be made..."

Hitting you is hardly the same thing is it? lots of men want to have sex with different women its the way they are.

over a year ago

i agree with you.

you seem to be great in bed.

after all, your always satisfied....

stay single.

do a woman a favour

over a year ago

I have friends who have been married 30 years and are very well off, both good looking but desperately unhappy. He has been having an affair for years which she chooses to ignore. If she publicly acknowledged it, self respect would force her to divorce him and as a result she would lose her very comfortable lifestyle, the social benefits of being the wife of a rich and successful man and suffer the humiliation of losing the husband she still loves to another.

I'm not sure I could say she's stupid.

over a year ago

"depends how shallow and material you are, i suppose.

if THINGS mean more to you than feelings, then i suppose you would be quite happy.

persoanlly, i would rather be where i am now and struggle for money, but be with the person i want to spend the rest of my life with.

"

Not just the money though, which makes life easier, as i said, he would also have a nice personality and give you hours of pleasure in bed and be good looking.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I have friends who have been married 30 years and are very well off, both good looking but desperately unhappy. He has been having an affair for years which she chooses to ignore. If she publicly acknowledged it, self respect would force her to divorce him and as a result she would lose her very comfortable lifestyle, the social benefits of being the wife of a rich and successful man and suffer the humiliation of losing the husband she still loves to another.

I'm not sure I could say she's stupid."

I'd rather be broke and happy to be honest ....money is great but it's the root of all evil...fuck the shame...but that's me and I don't know your friend so not going to judge her situation

over a year ago

"I have friends who have been married 30 years and are very well off, both good looking but desperately unhappy. He has been having an affair for years which she chooses to ignore. If she publicly acknowledged it, self respect would force her to divorce him and as a result she would lose her very comfortable lifestyle, the social benefits of being the wife of a rich and successful man and suffer the humiliation of losing the husband she still loves to another.

A sad tale especially if she still loves him, but I am homing in on the fact you say they are unhappy. So what's the point? Life's too short IMO

over a year ago

"depends how shallow and material you are, i suppose.

Not just the money though, which makes life easier, as i said, he would also have a nice personality and give you hours of pleasure in bed and be good looking."

but the person im with does that anyway, so it does come down to money.

as said, if things are more important than feelings, then go for it.

but personally, its a no from me.

By *entaur 9Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

The man with the nice personality would not be cheating on you irrespective of wealth, possessions , looks and bedroom prowess.

Fun together is where its at and of course a different story and enjoyed by many here in trust.

Ah! Reminiscing

OP move on theres better fish further upstream xx

As always love to you all.

over a year ago

I'm not sure I could say she's stupid.

A sad tale especially if she still loves him, but I am homing in on the fact you say they are unhappy. So what's the point? Life's too short IMO "

divorce him

take half of his shit

get a better model.

dont see whats so difficult

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Shame of losing the man she loves" or pride in having the strength to refuse to be treated like that?

I don't know why she should feel shame from him being a lying, cheating rat.

He's the one that should be ashamed.

over a year ago

so he hasnt got such a nice personality and doesnt give her hours of pleasure in bed?

over a year ago

"Also if things like that really are important ans can justify wrongdoing, ive changed tge scenario in the op a little:

Just curious as to what other allowances can be made...

Hitting you is hardly the same thing is it? lots of men want to have sex with different women its the way they are."

No its not. But im trying to highlight the ridiculous logic of your argument that wealth and looks can be used to justify behaviour.

Similarly I'm assuming that it's a given that poor/ugly men that cheat deserve no such allowances?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/14 12:44:42]

over a year ago

Hear hear

By *uicy_DickMan
over a year ago

London

"You ladies think it is that easy for a man to stay on just one meal. It is not. I'm not gonna be modest here but I'm good in bed and have a huge sexual appetite and always want to have sex. I'm yet to find a lady who can stand up to that too and by nature menstration doesn't allow them.

i agree with you.

stay single.

do a woman a favour"

The society demands that you get married to be seen as responsible. Doesn't it?

over a year ago

This isn't a thread about poker?

over a year ago

"You ladies think it is that easy for a man to stay on just one meal. It is not. I'm not gonna be modest here but I'm good in bed and have a huge sexual appetite and always want to have sex. I'm yet to find a lady who can stand up to that too and by nature menstration doesn't allow them.

i agree with you.

stay single.

do a woman a favour

The society demands that you get married to be seen as responsible. Doesn't it?"

society demands you treat others as you would deem others to treat you.

if marriage isnt for you, then why should you feel pushed into it?

im not married.

neither of us are lol

but we are committed to each other.

if you cant commit, dont feel forced into a relationship that you cannot fulfill its full potential.

would rather have a reputation as a lethario, than a cheating bastard! lol

Post new Message to Thread